The Tomb Of Aurangzeb

In this tomb lies the body of the man that poisoned relations between communities perhaps forever. There lies the body of the man that committed so much crimes during his day that its beyond comprehension. The tomb lies in the deep south where Aurangzeb spent the last 30 years of his life fighting the marathas. Based on his last days Aurangzeb was extremely repentent of the crimes he committed. Only God knows...

The last words of Aurangzeb, addressed to his sons from death-bed, echo mournfully :

“I came a stranger to this world and a stranger I depart.

I know nothing of myself – what I am and what I was destined for.

“My back is bent with weakness and my feet have lost the power of motion.

The breath which rose is gone and has not left behind even a ray of hope.

“The agonies of death come upon me fast.

My vessel is launched upon the waves !

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani

For Hindus and Sikhs, he is the biggest villain there was. For Muslims of the subcontinent, he was the greatest ruler of India.

Let's just hope India never has to be ruled by such a person ever again. He antagonized everyone who was not a Sunni Muslim. People like him belong in a pure Islamic country not in a multi cultural and multi religious place like India.

In this tomb lies the body of the man that poisoned relations between communities perhaps forever. There lies the body of the man that committed so much crimes during his day that its beyond comprehension. The tomb lies in the deep south where Aurangzeb spent the last 30 years of his life fighting the marathas. Based on his last days Aurangzeb was extremely repentent of the crimes he committed. Only God knows...

The last words of Aurangzeb, addressed to his sons from death-bed, echo mournfully :

“I came a stranger to this world and a stranger I depart.

I know nothing of myself – what I am and what I was destined for.

“My back is bent with weakness and my feet have lost the power of motion.

The breath which rose is gone and has not left behind even a ray of hope.

“The agonies of death come upon me fast.

My vessel is launched upon the waves !

That pathetic Islam-Sikhism site promotes him to be the greatest man alive. Someone who didn't demolish any temples etc. Johnny's got a valid point.

http://murtymandala.blogspot.in/2011/03/aurangzebs-last-days.html
was 21st February 1707.Aurangazeb said his morning prayers and returned to his sleeping quarters, but quickly fell into a trance. He continued to tug at his rosary. His stiffening fingers pressing desperately at bead after bead. His lips were mumbling something which none could understand. For one moment this mighty Mogul Monarch was hovering between life and death. At eight o’clock the movement of the fingers stopped. The rosary fell silent. Aurangazeb was dead. He had died, as always wanted, on a Friday, the Muslim Sabbath.

Jathedarsahib, this was done by our Mahan Yoddha Baba Banda Singh ji Bahadur when he attacked Sirhind and Sandaura. There use to be a grave of a some pir fakir at the outskirts of Pind, the Mughal governance had passed a rule that any dead body passing by it would need to be buried.

The Sikhs and Hindus had their shamshaan on the outskirts and would pass by the grave thus would end up getting buried. Baba Banda Singh ji had his fauj dig up the grave and burn the remains .

Pissing on someone's grave -regardless whoever it is- is obviously not a sikh way, you may be influenced by nazism, sadism, necrophiliaism than guru maharaj- advait nirbhau nirvair/bhai kahniya ji sikhi.

We should open khaliban mental hospital in hopes to first isiolate them and start program re-integrating anti social elements back in panth slowly- for those who claim themselves khalsa yet influenced by all kinda of weird shit and fetish...!!

W T F I just heard this morning..what sad state of sikhs!!!!

The jatt leader raja raam dug up akbars remains, burned them and sent aurangzeb some. Absolutely infuriating him.

Better idea send his body to pakistan. betcha it wont make through punjab. We have this losers body but afghanistan has the body of prithvi raj chauhan buried next to ghaznivi ...maybe a swap..

disgusting. Brainwashed idiots mocking someone who is held in awe by the whole civilised world. I may not agree with his ideology but i have complete respect for him. Such morons deserve Aurangzebs.

So your "Aurangazeb" character is finally out. You are no better than Aurangazeb as far as your mind set is concerned.

Why?

1) @ savinderpalsingh says when he was 5

2) Was Gandhi a muslim to have a kabar? Of all people you should know better about your beloved Gandhi.

So technically @savinderpalsingh is either joking/lying without meaning any harm (though his better sense should have prevailed now). Not so for @Amandeep Hindustani. Congratulations ... You have new buddy - Amandeep "Hindustani"

Edited by OnPathToSikhi