Sign in to follow this  
amar_jkp

Gadari Movement Was A Sikh Movement

Make up your mind, two different eras or events.

Why i would be sore about murtis?

He could not take the mandar out of harmandar sahib. He could not take Hari or Ram out of Granth sahib. You can try doing that :)

If i had bigoted thinking like you, i would not have mentioned that marathas also looted, they also showed cowardice, they also lost battles. get over your supremacist, holier-than-thou attitude. I am just stating facts and it is a fact that Aroor Singh (and other Sikh RELIGIOUS LEADERS) HONOURED BUTCHER OF AMRITSAR IN HARMANDAR SAHIB. This fact is as true as Veer Sawarkar's cowardice at later stage. or some marathas, Gurkhas helping the Brits in 1857 Gaddar.

For some reason when I read this comment of yours this image comes to my mind,

Evil_Baby_by_AndrewHobart.jpg

I am sure you can guess why.

I am sure that along with a majority of other members on this forum, I am valid in thinking that you my friend require a prolonged exposure to emotional regulation therapy.

As Mahatma Gandhi said, even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.

To elaborate more:

“The only tyrant I accept in this world is the 'still small voice' within me. And even though I have to face the prospect of being a minority of one, I humbly believe I have the courage to be in such a hopeless minority.”

Mahatma Gandhi, The Essential Gandhi: An Anthology of His Writings on His Life, Work, and Ideas

As Mahatma Gandhi said, even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.

To elaborate more:

“The only tyrant I accept in this world is the 'still small voice' within me. And even though I have to face the prospect of being a minority of one, I humbly believe I have the courage to be in such a hopeless minority.”

Mahatma Gandhi, The Essential Gandhi: An Anthology of His Writings on His Life, Work, and Ideas

I was elaborating on your psychological deficiencies, not your father's.

Gandhi= bad and good. There are bad things and good things in everyone. He had many good things that we should and still aspire to; swaraj, swatantra. Only God and the Guru Sahibaan are perfect... so all of you basement loser nerds who get punked at schools and throughout your life should stop acting like some soormay over here. Your probably all outcaste losers who are recognized by no one in society. Your probably these quiet individuals in class who get jealous of mona popular "thug life" sikhs.. and I can pretty much guarantee this 100%. If I am not mistaken your probably all like the losers I have come across at Sikh Activist Network. Pathetic so-called Singhs.

Gandhi= bad and good. There are bad things and good things in everyone. He had many good things that we should and still aspire to; swaraj, swatantra. Only God and the Guru Sahibaan are perfect... so all of you basement loser nerds who get punked at schools and throughout your life should stop acting like some soormay over here. Your probably all outcaste losers who are recognized by no one in society. Your probably these quiet individuals in class who get jealous of mona popular "thug life" sikhs.. and I can pretty much guarantee this 100%. If I am not mistaken your probably all like the losers I have come across at Sikh Activist Network. Pathetic so-called Singhs.

As Osho once said, 'simplicity is not an ideal; you cannot impose simplicity on yourself. That's why I never say that people like Mahatma Gandhi are simple. They are not, they cannot be. Simplicity is their ideal, they are trying to attain it.Simplicity is a goal far away in the future, distant, and they are striving, they are straining, they are in great effort. How can you create simplicity out of effort?'

-Osho, 'Intelligence. The creative response to now.'

One might ask why Osho displays such vehemence against non-simpletons. The answer can be found in this secondary quote of his, ​'simplicity means living moment to moment spontaneously, not according to some philosophy, not according to Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism. Not according to any philosophy.'

Now of course individuals like Sher will deliberately re-engineer the essence of these quotes and pursue a totally superficial and divergent course. In that case, for those wishing to attain more knowledge, Osho's books are cheap and up for purchase so find your answers in there.

As Osho once said, 'simplicity is not an ideal; you cannot impose simplicity on yourself. That's why I never say that people like Mahatma Gandhi are simple. They are not, they cannot be. Simplicity is their ideal, they are trying to attain it.Simplicity is a goal far away in the future, distant, and they are striving, they are straining, they are in great effort. How can you create simplicity out of effort?'

-Osho, 'Intelligence. The creative response to now.'

One might ask why Osho displays such vehemence against non-simpletons. The answer can be found in this secondary quote of his, ​'simplicity means living moment to moment spontaneously, not according to some philosophy, not according to Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism. Not according to any philosophy.'

Now of course individuals like Sher will deliberately re-engineer the essence of these quotes and pursue a totally superficial and divergent course. In that case, for those wishing to attain more knowledge, Osho's books are cheap and up for purchase so find your answers in there.

why this fella is always busy distracting serious debate?

i would leave it to the Mods to remind this fella about the topic of this thread. Back to Gaddari Babbey

Watchout we got a badass over here....I'm shaking....you have perfectly described what you are thanks for sharing.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh's loyalty was to his people not British. Get your perspective straightened out.

Bro, you are asking a him to straighten his perspective, it's not going to happen. He is not here to learn about Sikhi but writes just to lie and distort our Dharm, our Ithihas.

why this fella is always busy distracting serious debate?

i would leave it to the Mods to remind this fella about the topic of this thread. Back to Gaddari Babbey

Just provided a perspective on your father and your rant about him. Of course it's evident you see yourself as the sun of truth and us as the mist of lies. Why get a sore butt in that?

Back to Gaddari Babbey

You really enjoy going in circles?

It's already concluded that Gadri movement was a Sikh movement.

And you remembered to post but forgot to acknowledge:

23 March 1931 - Shaheedi Dihara of great revolutionary Shaheed Sardar Bhagat Singh and his companions Rajguru and Sukhdev.

Shaheed+Bhagat+Singh+photographed+secret

I know this topic was originally about Gadari BVabbey, but the very intersting subject of the Sikhs and the Marhattas came up as well. I would like to add to that discussion, however if the mods feel that it should be discussed as a separate topic, then please create a separate topic for it.

I have been re-reading a book called "Sikhs in the 18th century" by Gandhi. I wanted to ask fellow forum members if they have read this book, as there is a chapter exclusively on the Sikhs and Marhattas. It is very interesting, but I will wait for a response before I share ay things that are relevant to continuing this topic.

I know this topic was originally about Gadari BVabbey, but the very intersting subject of the Sikhs and the Marhattas came up as well. I would like to add to that discussion, however if the mods feel that it should be discussed as a separate topic, then please create a separate topic for it.

I have been re-reading a book called "Sikhs in the 18th century" by Gandhi. I wanted to ask fellow forum members if they have read this book, as there is a chapter exclusively on the Sikhs and Marhattas. It is very interesting, but I will wait for a response before I share ay things that are relevant to continuing this topic.

Which book is this? by Rajmohan Gandhi or Surjit Singh Gandhi?

I have read this book. I still have a copy on Scribd (http://www.scribd.com/doc/215200640/Sikhs-in-the-Eighteenth-Century-in-English-by-Surjit-Singh-Gandhi). According to Gandhi, Adina Beg wanted to establish his own rule in the Punjab but his immediate allies, the Sikhs, dreamed of their own reign. Thus, he decided to align himself with the Marathas. There is more as well, but I think Sikh-Maratha relations should be a topic for another thread.

Edited by Amarjeet Singh_1737