Khalistan " The real truth"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant post!!:D

Sums it all up..from the words of wahegurus messengers.

My two cents: khalistan IS a state of mind..and not worth the bloodshed. I dont think it is feasible; where are the boundaries? who will the government? will pakistan/india and other nations accept the boundaries? will the same people who quarrel over tables and chairs be running this government? a khalistan would mean politics..death..greed..and the usual suspects that come along with power..NOT good for the abolishment of the five evils.

However iam all for freedom of worship..this is what our gurus beleived in..this is what our gurus died for..this is what our gurus sacrificed their lvies for..sikhi is about sacracfice..about love..about putting others first..many shaheeds died for their brothers (because they were being ill treated/oppressed)..lets not forget these shaheeds faught the brahminical government NOT hindus i.e they died for the oppressed untouchables and the ethnic minorities, who are also casualities to indias ethnic cleansing regime.

I beleive in freedom of worship..we dont need khalistan..this can be acheived in many other ways; but it WILL lead to bloodshed. Killing or dying is not evil; our gurus killed in the thousands..they were not evil. They were uprooting tyranny; and sadly. our motherland in 84 became our oppressor hence the khalsa did their best to uproot it. If this happens again; we should be ready to fight..and die. Without fear, and without hate.

I dont want khalistan..i only want freedom; and in the wise words of jernail singh bindrawale; "i dont want khalistan..but if they (india) give it to us (sikhs) then we will accept"

Of course there is some militancy/terrorism..but this is only natural/human nature. Not everyone can take their family being butchered alive and wife and daughters being raped quite so easily..being at a low spiritual level, i myself, would seek revenge. Without doubt. Im not saying terrorists were right in their actions; but we have to look at things from their point of view; we havent lived through what they lived through..we dont live in india, like they do..we havent lost loved ones, like they did. Anyways im going off on a tangent; i just want people to put their feelings aside..and go to every single one of the pics; and tell which one of these men looks like a terrorist?

To me they all look like saint soldiers..beautiful sons of guru gobind singh ji maharaj..they faught for freedom, and defended the oppressed..they didnt want khalistan..that demand came AFTER bluestar..and the dehli riots (naturally.)

http://www.searchsikhism.com/gallery/2.htm