Sahib

Guest Darpan
On 3/16/2014 at 0:08 PM, Sahib said:

Does anybody has any knowledge of a brahmgiani at present whether hindu muslim or a sikh hardly matters..though we can only guess coz only a brahmgiani can know a.brahmgiani..but stil does anybody has any knowledge of a person who is said to be a brahamgiani presently?

Sant satpal Singh ji maharaja........sahri pind near nasrala.....at Jalandhar hosiarpur road

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Prabhjot
On 4/15/2015 at 12:45 AM, Truthseeker10 said:

This is so true ! There is only one 'jyot" exist on the earth in the human form and you need to be have GREAT GREAT Fortune to see him or meet him . Even if I or somebody try to tell ,you will not have a faith on his words if you are not destined to meet that special one.

With Great Fortune I feel I am the blessed one who found him .Acutally he found us . we cannot find him ! So donot worry about finding him just yearn for it with prayers ,vairaag ,love and when your hunger gets to extreme he will appear.

like said " When disciple is ready Guru appears " Good Luck

Waheguru ji bless you wonderful reply

I have been praying to get a sangat of a Brahmgiani please tell me if you know my email is prabhjotsinghsadana@gmail.com & dgnprabhjot@yahoo.com 

• 1 month later...

So many Brahm Giani's listed in this thread I am amazed. Please understand that Guru Arjan Dev Ji elevates a Brahm Giani to even higher spiritual status than himself.  Therefore, a Brahm Giani is at a higher level than any of the ten Sikh Gurus. Is that the case with any of the names mentioned in the thread so far? Mooji is higher than Guru Nanak? As mentioned by a couple of people on this thread, only a Brahm Giani can ascertain if another is also Brahm Giani. Unless someone posting here is indeed a Brahm Giani, your opinion of such and such Baba being a Brahm Giani is without merit and a falsehood. Please take this matter seriously and do not mislead others.

• 2 months later...
Guest Sewak Ishwar Singh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JIO KI FATEH      BENTI 🔵You can know various Mahapurakhs from videos links here and on Facebook page ik onkar bliss happens. Sant avtar Singh ji is on gaddi of Baba bidhichand ji who got vardaan from shri guru jargobind Sahib ji that your generation will never be without Sant and sant ram hai eko or Jinna sass girass nA veesre Baba avtar Singh ji is nihang Singh who speaks very less and are mostly smiling . He did tapasya from young age and did lot of sewa. You can search video 

And 

And tapasvi jathedaar Sant Baba kulwant Singh ji hazoor Sahib 

and Sewak of Sant Baba mahinder Singh ji harkhowal wale

and 

and sewadaar of Baba isher singh ji rara Sahib Sant bhupinder Singh ji jarg wale  

Sant GURDIAL Singh ji tande wale after brahmgiani Sant balwant Singh ji tande wale

sant Sukhdev Singh ji bhucho

Pargat karna charhe rabb kar bhi deta hai aur nahi ton gupat varatte hain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8loz3uHiWy0

brqhmgiani kar sewa ,Udasi,nirmale v hoye a WAHEGURU ji 

sant rara Sahib de Sewak bhupinder Singh ji jarg

jis ne rabb de chamatkaar vekhe a voh gursikh da bharosa ban aaunda te oh Sant ho Jaata hai      Andha ton kintu parantu hi karta hai

aagya nahi hoti kise ko koi sewa mili hai to kisi ko koi    

Hai to ek hi ik oankaar kahi pargat or partakh hai Kahin gupat vartta hai 

brahmgianis are always present . Without there presence there will be no pillar for land and there will be no life. 

For more details visit Facebook page ik oankaar bliss happens. It isn’t fully ready now but It will be

🔵Facebook ishwar Singh WhatsApp 9779553316🔵

Vijog mil vichuddya sanjogi mel

ardas benti     Alpag jeev bhullan karda hai guru sada bakshan yog hai

waheguru ji ka KHALSA 🔐waheguru ji ki fateh 

F3DB5724-3E77-4568-ABEF-6F485B4F4333.png

A7F8DF83-5A82-4B8E-8632-464666E45CEA.jpeg

C2346ABA-D9B7-428C-BABD-16F368895A5C.jpeg

B010E101-5EA4-41D2-97A3-C9A38C6B5E7B.jpeg

AE5AA8C9-223F-4DD4-897A-844A064FFD68.jpeg

203D0515-10B0-43EC-9132-8D66AA498581.jpeg

1 hour ago, Guest Sewak Ishwar Singh said:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JIO KI FATEH      BENTI 🔵You can know various Mahapurakhs from videos links here and on Facebook page ik onkar bliss happens. Sant avtar Singh ji is on gaddi of Baba bidhichand ji who got vardaan from shri guru jargobind Sahib ji that your generation will never be without Sant and sant ram hai eko or Jinna sass girass nA veesre Baba avtar Singh ji is nihang Singh who speaks very less and are mostly smiling . He did tapasya from young age and did lot of sewa. You can search video 

And 

And tapasvi jathedaar Sant Baba kulwant Singh ji hazoor Sahib 

and Sewak of Sant Baba mahinder Singh ji harkhowal wale

and 

and sewadaar of Baba isher singh ji rara Sahib Sant bhupinder Singh ji jarg wale  

Sant GURDIAL Singh ji tande wale after brahmgiani Sant balwant Singh ji tande wale

sant Sukhdev Singh ji bhucho

Pargat karna charhe rabb kar bhi deta hai aur nahi ton gupat varatte hain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8loz3uHiWy0

brqhmgiani kar sewa ,Udasi,nirmale v hoye a WAHEGURU ji 

sant rara Sahib de Sewak bhupinder Singh ji jarg

jis ne rabb de chamatkaar vekhe a voh gursikh da bharosa ban aaunda te oh Sant ho Jaata hai      Andha ton kintu parantu hi karta hai

aagya nahi hoti kise ko koi sewa mili hai to kisi ko koi    

Hai to ek hi ik oankaar kahi pargat or partakh hai Kahin gupat vartta hai 

brahmgianis are always present . Without there presence there will be no pillar for land and there will be no life. 

For more details visit Facebook page ik oankaar bliss happens. It isn’t fully ready now but It will be

🔵Facebook ishwar Singh WhatsApp 9779553316🔵

Vijog mil vichuddya sanjogi mel

ardas benti     Alpag jeev bhullan karda hai guru sada bakshan yog hai

waheguru ji ka KHALSA 🔐waheguru ji ki fateh 

F3DB5724-3E77-4568-ABEF-6F485B4F4333.png

A7F8DF83-5A82-4B8E-8632-464666E45CEA.jpeg

C2346ABA-D9B7-428C-BABD-16F368895A5C.jpeg

B010E101-5EA4-41D2-97A3-C9A38C6B5E7B.jpeg

AE5AA8C9-223F-4DD4-897A-844A064FFD68.jpeg

203D0515-10B0-43EC-9132-8D66AA498581.jpeg

Thanks very much veer ji for the great information.

Also Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawale in Moga are a very kamai wale mahapursh.

Sant Baba Baldev Singh Ji Jogewala they are another kamai wale sant. As they were a student of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji.

I have also heard of Sant Baba Ram Singh Ji Ganduan Wale as they had pictures with Baba Ajit Singh Ji Hansali wale whom were a puran bramgyani.

Sant Baba Sewa Singh Ji Rampurkhera Wale mukh sewadar of Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Rampurkher Wale.

• 1 month later...
Guest iqnoor singh 1313

Baba gurdev singh ji maharaj nanaksar is a puran mahapurakh and brahmgiani today for sure.They live in solitude never had publicised about themselves and never boasts and they avoid cameras and media and in their presence you can feel a weird divine feeling as of today they are staying in delhi and one can have their darshan in morning and in the evening during the diwan timings 

25446407_1186377591493113_192335562321427275_n.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest prabhjot

can you please send me the address I will  be very very thankful to you. 

you can send me privately as well if u feel comfortable. My email is prabhjotsinghsadana@gmail.com

Guest prabhjot

may wahguru ji bless me so that i could get darshans, sat sang and blessings from Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Gurdev Singh ji maharaj.

with wahguru ji's grace i was blessed with sangat of Bauji (Amritsar)

Few youtube videos of Bauji (Amritsar)

https://youtu.be/Ced2chy-osg

https://youtu.be/F-vDXyv_aKo

https://youtu.be/6wU9LkFwbpI

https://youtu.be/4XrLSgHmAu0

ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
ਭਾਗਠੜੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਤ ਤੁਮ੍ਹਾਰੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ ਘਰਿ ਧਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਾ ॥
ਪਰਵਾਣੁ ਗਣੀ ਸੇਈ ਇਹ ਆਏ ਸਫਲ ਤਿਨਾ ਕੇ ਕਾਮਾ ॥੧॥
ਮੇਰੇ ਰਾਮ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਕੈ ਹਉ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਈ ॥
ਕੇਸਾ ਕਾ ਕਰਿ ਚਵਰੁ ਢੁਲਾਵਾ ਚਰਣ ਧੂੜਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਜਨਮ ਮਰਣ ਦੁਹਹੂ ਮਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਜਨ ਪਰਉਪਕਾਰੀ ਆਏ ॥
ਜੀਅ ਦਾਨੁ ਦੇ ਭਗਤੀ ਲਾਇਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਲੈਨਿ ਮਿਲਾਏ ॥੨॥
ਸਚਾ ਅਮਰੁ ਸਚੀ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ਸਚੇ ਸੇਤੀ ਰਾਤੇ ॥
ਸਚਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਸਚੀ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਜਿਸ ਕੇ ਸੇ ਤਿਨਿ ਜਾਤੇ ॥੩॥
ਪਖਾ ਫੇਰੀ ਪਾਣੀ ਢੋਵਾ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਕੈ ਪੀਸਣੁ ਪੀਸਿ ਕਮਾਵਾ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਾਸਿ ਬੇਨੰਤੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਨ ਦੇਖਣੁ ਪਾਵਾ ॥੪॥੭॥੫੪॥

12 hours ago, Guest prabhjot said:

you can send me privately as well if u feel comfortable. My email is prabhjotsinghsadana@gmail.com

12 hours ago, Guest prabhjot said:

Yes even I hv heard about him,  though haven't had the opportunity to get the Darshan.  There's a NanakSar Gurudwara next to GangaRam Hospital in Karol Bagh.  Delhi.  Many people from the hospital get help from Gurudwara Sahib in various forms.  He's the head of this Gurudwara Sahib. 

Please mention about ur experience here if u meet him

• 1 month later...
Guest rajendra
On 3/16/2014 at 12:08 PM, Sahib said:

Does anybody has any knowledge of a brahmgiani at present whether hindu muslim or a sikh hardly matters..though we can only guess coz only a brahmgiani can know a.brahmgiani..but stil does anybody has any knowledge of a person who is said to be a brahamgiani presently?

Yes, I know one  brahmgiani sant. If want to meet please call me. 9665103326

• 5 months later...
Guest Tomvinder
On 3/16/2014 at 6:38 AM, Sahib said:

AnandMurti GuruMaa  , Baba Ji Shivarudrabalayogi ,  I also have a mentor locally in a England who states he is Brahmgyani since 1984. called Ishwar  I guess only they know each other for sure. and a big following is no guarantee of authenticity.   the rest of us can use our intuitive wisdom plus whatever scripture we have faith in to check the person actions against their words   Also I hear Bhai Guriqbal Singh is also enlightened   He certainly seems very blissful and pure. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Legendary Singh

Very truly said that only a brahmgiyani can know other brahmgiyani. But here's something that daas has experienced personally and have also heard from other abhiyasi singhs since last couple of years about present mahapurakhs:

Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji Bhindranwale are for sure a brahmgiyani in anand saroop as per bachans of Sant Baba Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowal wale and I have also heard the same from sangat of some chardikala wale singhs. Daas was fortunate enough and was blessed with his darshan and that experience can't be described in words. Just the aura of that place where he resides currently is enough to motivate someone into doing bhagti. I still remember one of the singhs questioning me on my return "How was your experience meeting GOD himself?".

Bhai Jaswant Singh Ji also known as Bhagat Ji are also on next level from what daas experienced during first darshan. One of the singhs told me his own story when he was about to ask Bhagat ji if he is a brahmgiyani. Bhagat ji grabbed that singh's arm softly just before he was about to ask and said "Brahm Giyani Sagal ki Rina". Bhagat Ji's recitation of gurbani is very unique and amazing and can help you focus more during reading gurbani. Audion and video resources available on gursevak.com

Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal wale are also one of the amazing mahapurakhs that one should definitely try to get darshan of. There's also a book available online called 'Society of Saints' that describes his life and the mahapurakhs that he did sangat of. It would be great if one can get one to one Q/A session with him and sometimes he will ask the person sitting in front himself if he/she has any questions. His adhyatmik bachans can bring results which are beyond words if followed correctly, consistently and with diligence. There are lots of amazing stories/incidents about him that daas has experienced and have heard from other singhs.

Baba Mohinder Partap Singh Ji Patiala wale is completely mastane sant. Daas was also blessed with his darshan, his face was red and yes it is very true as one of the singhs mentioned in this thread that his partap is really intense. He barely sleeps and remains in masti most of the time. The room where he stays, his half bad is covered with granths/books.

Other Sants or Kmaayi wale Gurmukhs that one can do darshan of:

Sant Bhagwan Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Interjeet Singh ji Raqbe wale, Giyani Surjit Singh Sodhi Ji and many more.......................

Finally, this is what daas has learnt: when you are ready to receive next level of adhyatmic knowledge or ready to go onto next spiritual stage then Maharaj himself makes a bidhi and sends a mahapurakh to enlighten you with more giyan; it's not that you find a mahapurakh but it's the opposite. "Bhag hoaa gur sant milaya, Prabh abinasi ghar meh paya".

But at the end it's all prem di khed and maharaj's kirpa.

Bhul chuk maaf _/\_

Guest Kaur1510
On 12/12/2017 at 2:07 AM, sarabatam said:

Lets clearly ponder upon bhramgyan not bhramgyani as we never will be truly understand bhramgyani. Only one Bhramgyani can understand another bhramgyani as per sukhmani sahib. However, once we study at the nature of bhramgyan, we can somewhat understand how they are connected and merged with divine.

True

Guest Kaur1510
On 12/26/2019 at 6:39 AM, Guest Legendary Singh said:

Very truly said that only a brahmgiyani can know other brahmgiyani. But here's something that daas has experienced personally and have also heard from other abhiyasi singhs since last couple of years about present mahapurakhs:

Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji Bhindranwale are for sure a brahmgiyani in anand saroop as per bachans of Sant Baba Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowal wale and I have also heard the same from sangat of some chardikala wale singhs. Daas was fortunate enough and was blessed with his darshan and that experience can't be described in words. Just the aura of that place where he resides currently is enough to motivate someone into doing bhagti. I still remember one of the singhs questioning me on my return "How was your experience meeting GOD himself?".

Bhai Jaswant Singh Ji also known as Bhagat Ji are also on next level from what daas experienced during first darshan. One of the singhs told me his own story when he was about to ask Bhagat ji if he is a brahmgiyani. Bhagat ji grabbed that singh's arm softly just before he was about to ask and said "Brahm Giyani Sagal ki Rina". Bhagat Ji's recitation of gurbani is very unique and amazing and can help you focus more during reading gurbani. Audion and video resources available on gursevak.com

Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal wale are also one of the amazing mahapurakhs that one should definitely try to get darshan of. There's also a book available online called 'Society of Saints' that describes his life and the mahapurakhs that he did sangat of. It would be great if one can get one to one Q/A session with him and sometimes he will ask the person sitting in front himself if he/she has any questions. His adhyatmik bachans can bring results which are beyond words if followed correctly, consistently and with diligence. There are lots of amazing stories/incidents about him that daas has experienced and have heard from other singhs.

Baba Mohinder Partap Singh Ji Patiala wale is completely mastane sant. Daas was also blessed with his darshan, his face was red and yes it is very true as one of the singhs mentioned in this thread that his partap is really intense. He barely sleeps and remains in masti most of the time. The room where he stays, his half bad is covered with granths/books.

Other Sants or Kmaayi wale Gurmukhs that one can do darshan of:

Sant Bhagwan Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Interjeet Singh ji Raqbe wale, Giyani Surjit Singh Sodhi Ji and many more.......................

Finally, this is what daas has learnt: when you are ready to receive next level of adhyatmic knowledge or ready to go onto next spiritual stage then Maharaj himself makes a bidhi and sends a mahapurakh to enlighten you with more giyan; it's not that you find a mahapurakh but it's the opposite. "Bhag hoaa gur sant milaya, Prabh abinasi ghar meh paya".

But at the end it's all prem di khed and maharaj's kirpa.

Bhul chuk maaf _/\_

Thanks for the kind information,  very informative 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2014 at 12:08 PM, Sahib said:

Sant Shri asharamji bapu jinka sahashra chakra 💯 develop he

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest harjeet singh
ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸੰਦੇਸ਼- ਭਾਗ ਚੋਥਾ
(੮)          ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਦੀ ਪਹਿਚਾਣ -  
ਮਨਿ ਸਾਚਾ ਮੁਖਿ ਸਾਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥

ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਪੇਖੈ ਏਕਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਕੋਇ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਇਹ ਲਛਣ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਹੋਇ ॥੧॥

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਸ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰੈ ॥ ਹਿਰਦਾ ਸੁਧੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬੀਚਾਰੈ ॥ ਅੰਗ ੨੦੧
ਭਾਵ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਵਲੋਂ ਬਖਸ਼ੀ ਹੋਈ ਵਿਦਿਆ ਤੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ।

ਇਹੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ਬਿਕਾਰੁ ਸੰਸੇ ਮਹਿ ਤਰਿਓ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ॥ ਜਿਸਹਿ ਜਗਾਇ ਪੀਆਵੈ ਇਹੁ ਰਸੁ ਅਕਥ ਕਥਾ ਤਿਨਿ ਜਾਨੀ ॥2॥ ਅੰਗ 13

ਇਸੁ ਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਕੋ ਵਿਰਲਾ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਜਿ ਹਉਮੈ ਮੇਟਿ ਸਮਾਏ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਤਿਸ ਨੋ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਸਦਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਜਿ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਏ ॥੧॥ ਅੰਗ 512

ਖੋਜਹੁ ਸੰਤਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ॥ ਬਿਸਮਨ ਬਿਸਮ ਭਏ ਬਿਸਮਾਦਾ ਪਰਮ ਗਤਿ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਪਰਾਨੀ ॥੧॥ ਅੰਗ 893

ਇਸ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਵਿਚ ਭਾਵ ਇਹ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ 'ਹੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸੰਤਹੁ' ਭਾਵ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦੀ ਸਿਖਿਆ ਦੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਭਗਤ ਜਣੋ ਜਾਂ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੋ! ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦੀ ਖੋਜ ਕਰੋ। ਜਿਗਿਆਸੂਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਬੋਧਨ ਹੈ।
ਪੰਚਮ ਪਿਤਾ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਸਮੇ ਤਕ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਵਿਚ ਵਡ੍ਹੇ- ਵਡ੍ਹੇ ਧਰਮ ਹੋਂਦ ਵਿਚ ਆਏ ਹੋਏ ਸਨ । ਇਹਨਾ ਧਰਮਾ ਵਿਚ ਸੱਚ ਦੇ ਰਾਹ ਤੇ ਚਲਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਮਹਾਪੁਰਸ਼ਾ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਮੁਖ ਗੁਣਾ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਨਜਰੀਏ ਨਾਲ ਵੇਖਣ-ਸਮਝਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਗੁਣ ਵਾਚਕ ਨਾਮ ਵੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਵਿਚ ਸਨ । ਜਿਵੇ- ਸਾਧ (ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਮਨ ਨੂੰ ਸਾਧਿਆ ਹੋਵੇ), ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ, ਅਪਰਸ, ਉਦਾਸੀ, ਸੰਤ, ਸਤਿ ਪੁਰਖ, ਬੈਸਨੋ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਪੰਡਿਤੁ ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਆਦਿ ਸ਼ਬਦ । ਭਾਵ ਇਹ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਖਾਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਸਨਾਤਨ ਧਰਮ ਵਿਚ ਧਾਰਮਿਕ ਪਦਵੀਆਂ, ਯਾਂ ਧਾਰਮਿਕ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਕ ਸਨ । ਬੇਸ਼ਕ ਇਹਨਾ ਮਹਾਪੁਰਸ਼ਾ ਦੀ ਅੰਦਰਲੀ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਵਿਚ ਕੋਈ ਫਰਕ ਨਹੀ ਸੀ ਹੁੰਦਾ, ਇਹ ਤਾਂ ਵੇਖਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਜਾਂ ਅਨੁਭਵ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਨਜਰੀਏ ਨਾਲ ਨਾਮ ਰਖ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਸਨ। ਇਹ ਗਲ ਵੀ ਵਰਣਨ ਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਧਰਮਾ ਵਿਚ ਪਾਖੰਡੀ, ਫਰੇਬੀ, ਬਹੁਰੂਪੀਏ, ਸਵਾਰਥੀ ਲੋਕ ਵੀ ਪ੍ਰਵੇਸ਼ ਕਰ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਫੋਕਟ ਕਰਮਕਾਂਡਾ ਨੂੰ ਅਪਣਾ ਕੇ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀ, ਸਾਧ, ਸੰਤ ਆਦਿ ਕਹਾ ਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਭਰਮਾਉਦੇ ਹਨ। ਅਜਿਹਾ ਕੁਝ ਹੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਮੇ ਵਿਚ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਸੀ । ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਰਹਿਣੀ ਬਹਿਨੀ ਅਤੇ ਕਥਨੀ ਰਾਂਹੀ ਇਹਨਾ ਪਾਖੰਡੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਪਾਜ ਖੋਲੇ, ਕਰਮ ਕਾਂਡਾ ਦਾ ਨਾਸ ਕੀਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਸਚੱ ਦਾ ਰਾਹ ਵਿਖਾਇਆ। (ਮਾਰਿਆ ਸਿਕਾ ਜਗਤ੍ਰਿ ਵਿਚਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਪੰਥ ਚਲਾਇਆ। ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਵਾਰ ਪਹਿਲੀ)।

ਇਸੇ ਹੀ ਕੜੀ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵ ਤੋਂ ਕਢਣ ਲਈ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ ਸਾਧ, ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ, ਅਪਰਸ ਪੰਡਿਤ, ਵੈਸਨੋ, ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਆਦਿ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਰਿਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਜਾਂ ਪਹਿਚਾਨ ਦਿਤੀ ਅਤੇ ਇਕ ਉਚ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਦੀ ਘਾੜਤ ਘੜੀ । ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸ਼ੈਲੀ ਨਿਰਾਲੀ ਹੈ ਸ਼ਬਦਾ ਦੇ ਜਾਲ ਵਿਚ ਫਸਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਢਣ ਲਈ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਵਿਆਖਿਆ ਹੀ ਉਚ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਦਸੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜਿਗਿਆਸੂ ਆਪ ਮੁਹਾਰੇ ਪਾਖੰਡਾ ਤੋ ਮੁਕਤ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਜਿਵੇ ਤੀਰਥ ਨਾਵਣ ਜਾਉ ਤੀਰਥੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਹੈ ਅੰਗ 687 ਵਿਚ ਨਾ ਤਾ ਤੀਰਥ ਜਾਨ ਤੋ ਵਰਜਿਆ ਤੇ ਨਾ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਰਨਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਪਰ ਸਿਥਤੀ ਐਸੀ ਬਣਾ ਦਿਤੀ ਕੀ 'ਨਾਮ' ਪ੍ਰਮੁਖ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਤੇ ਤੀਰਥ ਗੌਣ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ। ਇਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਹੀ - ਸਿਖ ਦਾ ਟੀਚਾ ਪਾਰਜਾਤ, ਕਾਮਧੇਨ, ਚਾਰ ਪਦਾਰਥ ਆਦਿ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਨਹੀ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਪਰ ਇਹਨਾ ਤਕ ਸੀਮਿਤ ਜਿਗਿਆਸੂਆ ਨੂੰ ਇਹਨਾ ਸ਼ਬਦਾ ਦੇ ਰਾਸਤੇ ਹੀ 'ਨਾਮ' ਨਾਲ ਜੋੜ ਦਿਤਾ।  
ਗੁਰੁ ਤੀਰਥੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਜਾਤੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਮਨਸਾ ਪੂਰਣਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਅੰਗ 52

ਚਾਰਿ ਪਦਾਰਥ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ॥ ਪਾਰਜਾਤੁ ਜਪਿ ਅਲਖ ਅਭੇਵਾ ॥ ਅੰਗ 108
ਚਾਰਿ ਪਦਾਰਥ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਮਾਗੈ॥ ਸਾਧ ਜਨਾ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਲਾਗੈ॥ ਅੰਗ 265
ਪਾਰਜਾਤੁ ਇਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਨਾਮ ॥ ਕਾਮਧੇਨ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਮ ॥ ਅੰਗ 265
ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ 4 ॥ ਇਛਾ ਪੂਰਕੁ ਸਰਬ ਸੁਖਦਾਤਾ ਹਰਿ ਜਾ ਕੈ ਵਸਿ ਹੈ ਕਾਮਧੇਨਾ ॥ ਸੋ ਐਸਾ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਈਐ ਮੇਰੇ ਜੀਅੜੇ ਤਾ ਸਰਬ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨਾ ॥੧॥ ਅੰਗ 669

ਇਹ ਸਾਫ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀ ਵਾਲੀ ੮ ਵੀਂ ਅਸ਼ਟਪਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅਖੋਤੀ ਅਤੇ ਆਪੂ ਬਣੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀਆ ਤੋਂ ਵਰਜ ਕੇ ਸਿਖ ਨੂੰ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਦੇ ਗੁਣ ਦਸਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਲੜ ਲਗਣ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਰਣਾ ਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਇਸ ਸਾਰੀ ਅਸਟਪਦੀ ਦਾ ਭਾਵ - ਜਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਿਆ ਸੇ ਹਰਿ ਹੋਏ ਹਰਿ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਕੇਲ ਕੇਲਾਲੀ ॥ ੩॥ ਅੰਗ 667 ਵਾਲਾ ਹੀ ਹੈ। ਸਿਖ ਨੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਵਿਕਲਪ ਧਰਤੀ ਤੇ ਨਹੀ ਢੂੰਢਨਾ। ਸਾਇਦ ਇਹੀ ਹੀ ਕਾਰਨ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਾਲ ਅਤੇ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਲੰਬੇ ਸਮੇ ਤਕ ਕਿਸੇ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਸਾਧ, ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨ ਆਦਿ ਨਹੀ ਕ੍ਹਵਾਇਆ ਤੇ ਨਾ ਹੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਨੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਇਹਨਾ ਪਦਵੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਬੋਧਨ ਹੀ ਕੀਤਾ। ਇਹ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਉਸ ਵੇਲੇ ਬਨੀ ਲਗਦੀ ਹੈ ਜਦੋਂ ਅਠਾਰਵੀ ਸਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਸਿਖ ਜੰਗਲਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਉਸ ਤੋ ਬਾਦ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਖਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਪੈ ਕੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਤੋ ਅਵੇਸਲਾ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਅਜਹੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਵੀ ਸਨ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਬਾਣੀ ਪੜ੍ਹੀ ਤਾਂ ਗਈ ਪਰ ਵਿਚਾਰੀ ਨਹੀ ਗਈ।

ਹੁਣ ਤਕ ਦੇ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਸਿਧਾਤਾਂ ਦੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਦੇ ਆਸਰੇ ਹੇਠ ਲਿਖੇ ਨੁਕਤਿਆਂ ਤੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਨਾਲ ਗਲ ਪਕੜ ਵਿਚ ਆ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਅਸ਼ਟਪਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀ ਤੋਂ ਕੀ ਭਾਵ ਹੈ -
ਕ- ਬਿਨਾਸ ਕਿਸ ਦਾ ਨਹੀ ਹੁੰਦਾ ?          ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਜਾਂ ਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ
ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਅਬਿਨਾਸ ॥ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਦਇਆਲ ॥
 ਸਿਮਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਏ ਨਿਹਾਲ ॥8॥9  ਅੰਗ ੨੭੫

ਖ- ਸਭ ਸ੍ਰਸ਼ਿਟ ਦਾ ਕਰਤਾ ਕੌਨ ਹੈ ?      ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਜਾਂ ਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ
ਤੂੰ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਅਪਰੰਪਰੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਜੀ ਤੁਧੁ ਜੇਵਡੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥
ਤੂੰ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਏਕੋ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਤੂੰ ਏਕੋ ਜੀ ਤੂੰ ਨਿਹਚਲੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਸੋਈ ॥
ਤੁਧੁ ਆਪੇ ਭਾਵੈ ਸੋਈ ਵਰਤੈ ਜੀ ਤੂੰ ਆਪੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਸੁ ਹੋਈ ॥
ਤੁਧੁ ਆਪੇ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਸਭ ਉਪਾਈ ਜੀ ਤੁਧੁ ਆਪੇ ਸਿਰਜਿ ਸਭ ਗੋਈ ॥
ਜਨੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵੈ ਕਰਤੇ ਕੇ ਜੀ ਜੋ ਸਭਸੈ ਕਾ ਜਾਣੋਈ ॥੫॥੧॥ ਅੰਗ ੧੧

ਗ- ਕਿਸ ਦਾ ਭੇਦ ਯਾਂ ਅੰਤ ਨਹੀ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ? ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਜਾਂ ਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ
    ਪਉੜੀ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਬੇਅੰਤੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਅੰਤੁ ਨਾਹਿ ਸਭੁ ਤਿਸੈ ਕਰਣਾ ॥ ਅਗਮ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬੋ ਜੀਆਂ ਕਾ   ਪਰਣਾ ॥ ਅੰਗ ੩੨੩

ਘ- ਪਰਮੇਸ਼ਰ ਕੌਣ ਹੈ ?       ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਜਾਂ ਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ

ਪਉੜੀ ॥ ਚਉਦਹਿ ਚਾਰਿ ਕੁੰਟ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਆਪ ॥ ਸਗਲ ਭਵਨ ਪੂਰਨ ਪਰਤਾਪ ॥ ਦਸੇ ਦਿਸਾ ਰਵਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਏਕੁ ॥ ਧਰਨਿ ਅਕਾਸ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪੇਖੁ ॥
ਜਲ ਥਲ ਬਨ ਪਰਬਤ ਪਾਤਾਲ ॥ ਪਰਮੇਸ±±ਰ ਤਹ ਬਸਹਿ ਦਇਆਲ ॥ ਸੂਖਮ ਅਸਥੂਲ ਸਗਲ ਭਗਵਾਨ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪਛਾਨ ॥14॥ ਅੰਗ 219

ਬੈਯਦੰ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸ਼੍ਵਰ ਆਰਾਧਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰੇ ॥49॥  ਅੰਗ 1355
ਭਾਵ ਅਸਲ ਵਿਚ ਇਲਾਜ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਹੈ।

ਦੇਵ ਪੁਰੀ ਮਹਿ ਗਯਉ ਆਪਿ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਭਾਯਉ ॥ ੧੪੦੯

ੜ - ਸਭ ਦਾ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕੋਣ ਹੈ ?               ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਜਾਂ ਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ

ਹਰਿ ਆਪੇ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਹਰਿ ਆਪੇ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜੀ ਕਿਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਜੰਤ ਵਿਚਾਰਾ ॥॥ ਅੰਗ ੧੦

ਜਾ ਕੀ ਸਰਣਿ ਪਇਆ ਗਤਿ ਪਾਈਐ ॥ ਸਾਸਿ ਸਾਸਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਈਐ ॥
     ਤਿਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਹੋਰੁ ਨ ਦੂਜਾ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਸਭ ਤਿਸੈ ਕੀਆ ਜਾਈ ਜੀਉ ॥੩॥ ਅੰਗ ੧੦੬

ਚ - ਇਹ ਸਾਰਾ ਪਸਾਰਾ/ਆਕਾਰ ਕਿਸ ਦਾ ਹੈ?        ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਜਾਂ ਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਆਕਾਰ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਹਿਆ ਜਾਈ ॥ ਅੰਗ ੧
     ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਘਰੁ ੬ ॥ ਕਰਣ ਕਾਰਣ ਏਕੁ ਓਹੀ ਜਿਨਿ ਕੀਆ ਆਕਾਰੁ ॥
ਤਿਸਹਿ ਧਿਆਵਹੁ ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਰਬ ਕੋ ਆਧਾਰੁ ॥1॥ ਅੰਗ ੫੧
ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ ਤੂ ਬਿਅੰਤੁ ਅਵਿਗਤੁ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਇਹੁ ਸਭੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਆਕਾਰੁ ॥ ਅੰਗ ੩੭੯

ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਇਸ ਅਸਟਪਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਆਈ ਸਬਦਾਵਲੀ
ਨਾਨਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਾ ਨਹੀ ਬਿਨਾਸ ॥5॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਭ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਕਾ ਕਰਤਾ ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਾ ਕਉਨ ਜਾਨੈ ਭੇਦੁ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਆਪਿ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ॥6॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਰਬ ਕਾ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਾ ਸਗਲ ਅਕਾਰੁ ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਦਾ ਨਿਰਲੇਪ ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਤੇ ਨਿਰਮਲਾ ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕੀ ਸਭ ਊਪਰਿ ਮਇਆ ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਆਪਿ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ॥
ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਅਨੂਸਾਰ ਇਹ ਦ੍ਰਿੜ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਸਰੀਕ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ।
ਇਹ ਵੀ ਧਿਆਨ ਰਖਨ ਜੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਆਸ਼ੇ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ- ਸਰਬ ਦਾ ਠਾਕੁਰ, ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ, ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ, ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਸਾਰਾ ਆਕਾਰ ਫੈਲਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ ਓਹ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਆਪ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਓਹ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ-ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਜੋਨਾ ਵਿਚ ਨਹੀ ਆਉਂਦਾ।
ਪਉੜੀ॥ ਤੂ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪਰਮੇਸਰੁ ਜੋਨਿ ਨ ਆਵਹੀ॥ ਤੂ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਸਾਜਹਿ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਸਾਜਿ ਸਮਾਵਹੀ॥ 1059

ਇਸ ਅਸਟਪਦੀ ਦਾ ਭਾਵ ਇਹ ਨਹੀ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਵਾਲੇ ਗੁਣ ਕਿਸੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਹੋਨ ਵਲ ਇਸ਼ਾਰਾ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਹੈ।
ਜਿਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਹੇਠਲੀ ਪੰਕਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸ਼੍ਵਰ ਨੂੰ ਵੈਦ ਵੀ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਬੈਯਦੰ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸ਼੍ਵਰ ਆਰਾਧਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰੇ ॥49॥  ਅੰਗ 1355
ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ ਬਾਰ- ਬਾਰ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਦ੍ਰਿੜ ਕਰਵਾਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿਸੇ ਸਿਥਿਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਦੇ ਗੁਲਾਮ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਣਾ। ਸਾਮੁਹਿਕ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਤਰਜੀਹ ਦਿਤੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ।
ਮਾਨੁਖ ਕੀ ਟੇਕ ਬ੍ਰਿਥੀ ਸਭ ਜਾਨੁ ॥ ਦੇਵਨ ਕਉ ਏਕੈ ਭਗਵਾਨੁ ॥
ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਰਾਖੁ ॥ ਮਾਨੁਖ ਕੀ ਤੂ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਤਿਆਗ ॥
॥ਨਿਰਗੁਨੀਆਰ ਇਆਨਿਆ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸਦਾ ਸਮਾਲਿ ॥ ਜਿਨਿ ਕੀਆ ਤਿਸੁ ਚੀਤਿ ਰਖੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਿਬਹੀ ਨਾਲਿ ॥1॥
ਦੇਨਹਾਰੁ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਛੋਡਿ ਕੈ ਲਾਗਹਿ ਆਨ ਸੁਆਇ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਹੂ ਨ ਸੀਝਈ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਪਤਿ ਜਾਇ ॥1॥

॥ ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਕੇ ਠਾਕੁਰਾ ਆਪੇ ਵਰਤਣਹਾਰ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਏਕੋ ਪਸਰਿਆ ਦੂਜਾ ਕਹ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਾਰ ॥1॥
ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ 'ਬ੍ਰਹਮ' ਦਾ ਅਰਥ ਕਰਤਾਰ, ਜਗਤ ਦਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ, ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਦੇ ਗਿਆਨ ਇੰਦਰਿਆ ਦੀ ਸੀਮਾ ਵਿਚ ਨਹੀ ਆ ਸਕਦਾ।  
ਅਪੁਨੀ ਗਤਿ ਮਿਤਿ ਆਪੇ ਜਾਨੈ॥ ਕਿਆ ਕੋ ਕਹੈ ਕਿਆ ਆਖਿ ਵਖਾਨੈ। ਅੰਗ 178
ਇਸ ਵਿਸਤਾਰ ਦਾ ਕਾਰਨ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਜੇ ਸਾਵਧਾਨੀ ਨਾਲ ਨਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਨਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਬਿ ਵਲੋ ਦਸੇ ਮੂਲ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਮਾਨੁਖ ਕੀ ਟੇਕ ਬ੍ਰਿਥੀ ਸਭ ਜਾਨੁ॥ ਅੰਗ 218 ਤੋ ਧਿਆਨ ਹਟ ਕੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜਾਂ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਦਾ ਵਿਕਲਪ ਕਿਸੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਅਪਣੀ ਸੋਚ (ਕਲਪਣਾ) ਵਿਚ ਨਾ ਘੜ ਲਈਏੇ।
ਇਸ ਅਸਟਪਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਦਾ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਉਚਾ ਚੁਕ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ ਦਸਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਭਗਤ ਹਮੇਸਾਂ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਗੁਣਾਂ ਤੋ ਨਿਰਲੇਪ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਸਭ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਖ ਦੇਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਅਉਗੁਣਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਾਸ਼ਕ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਸ ਦਾ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਜਲ ਵਾਂਗੂ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਐਸੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਸਦਕਾ ਖੇੜੇ ਅਤੇ ਸੁਚੇਤ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਵਿਚਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਐਸੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਆਤਮ ਰਸ ਨਾਲ ਭਰਪੂਰ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਦੂਸਰੇ ਦੇ ਕੰਮ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ਐਸੇ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਗੁਣਾ ਦੇ ਧਾਰਨੀ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਹਰ ਬੰਧਨ ਤੋਂ ਮੁਕਤ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਐਸੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਪਰਉਪਕਾਰ ਦਾ ਚਾਅ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਐਸੀ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਬਖਸ਼ਸ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਅਗੇ ਚਲ ਕੇ ਅਸਟਪਦੀ ਦੇ ਨਿਚੋੜ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਸੰਬੋਧਿਤ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀ ਦਸ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ।
ਇਕ ਗਲ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਚੇਤੇ ਰਖਣੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸਭ ਪਦਵੀਆਂ ਜਾ ਅਵਸਥਾਵਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਤੋ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਚਲਿਤ ਸਨ। ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸਿਖਿਆ ਕੇਵਲ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰੇ ਜਾਂ ਗੁਰੂਘਰ ਤਕ ਆਉਣ ਵਾਲਿਆ ਤਕ ਹੀ ਸੀਮਿਤ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ। ਸੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸਾਰਿਆ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਮਨੁਖ ਦੀ ਗੁਲਾਮੀ ਤੋ ਮੁਕਤ ਕਰਵਾ ਕੇ ਹਰ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦੇ ਗੁਣ ਭਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਸੋ ਚੇਤੇ ਰਖਨ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਵਰਗੇ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਪਰ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨਹੀ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੇ। ਪਾਣੀ ਦੀ ਬੂੰਦ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ ਦੇ ਪਾਣੀ ਵਰਗੀ ਤਾਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ ਨਹੀ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੀ। ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਆਪਣਾ ਗਿਆਨ ਰਖਦਾ ਹੈ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਵਲੋਂ ਬਖਸੇ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਹੈ, ਵਿਚਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਲਿਆਦਾਂ ਗਿਆ ਇਹ ਗਿਆਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਅੰਤ ਜਾਂ ਸੰਪੂਰਨ ਗਿਆਨ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ, ਓਹ ਤਾਂ ਅਗਮ ਅਗਾਧ ਹੈ।
ਮਨਿ ਸਾਚਾ ਮੁਖਿ ਸਾਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਪੇਖੈ ਏਕਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਕੋਇ ॥
ਸੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਹਰ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਮਾਤ੍ਰ ਦਾ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀ ਵਰਗਾ ਭਾਵ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਵਰਗਾ ਹੋਨ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਰਨਾ ਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ।
ਭੁਲਾਂ ਦੀ ਖਿਮਾਂ ਕਰਨੀ ਜੀ, ਮਨੋਰਥ ਆਪ ਵਿਚ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕੇ ਪੜਨ ਲਈ ਜਿਗਿਆਸਾ ਪੈਦਾ ਕਰਨੀ ਹੈ।    

ਹਰਜੀਤਸਿੰਘ ਐਡਵੇਕਟ      9414298377

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Pooja Khalsa
On 6/16/2016 at 2:38 AM, Guest AllOfThem said:

Where in Panjab can i meet any bhramgyanis?

Patiala,Alipur Road Sant Baba Mohinder Pratap Singh(Sant Niranjan Singh grandson).he was a saint in last birth too.

Doraha Sant Baba Darshan Singh Dhaki Sahi(but not visible to everyone until u reached higher level)