Khushwant Singh, Journalist And Writer, Dies At 99

kdsingh80

1. My buddha has met Khushwant several times. He was a clown.

2. You cant blame the Hindus of Punjab as a whole for any statement made by individuals. Similarly, you cannot blame the Sikh Panth as a whole for the actions of a few individuals who gave Siropa to Dyer.

3. You sheeps should stop talking as if your willing and able to do anything other than talking. All you are good for is talking online. Only time will tell who is the true soorma bahadur sher anakhi balwaan. And I can pretty much guarantee it isnt any one of you losers talking here. Everyone here cites Tigers to bolster their individual personal identity as if they themselves have the awareness or BAL to ACT.

JEHREE KOM DAY KHOON CHON GAYEE GHAYRAT, OHO AJJ VEE NAHEE TAY KAL VE NAHIN.

Tay sangato, maray bura MANYO! im not going to say bura NA MANYO, because i want you to BURA MAN.... BURA MANYO, tusee taaan AAJ VE NAHEE, KAL KEE HOWGAY!?

If anyone here is a SINGH, not only by claim (as are all the losers in UK, Canada, USA, India etc), then send me a personal msg and we will meet up and well have a talk. Otherwise, keep spewing knowledge and preserve your brahmin position of society. For, a brahmin gives knowledge and a kshatriya acts upon it. And you are all brahmins, and I am being very generous here. None of your families or you as individuals are kshatriyas. You are all probably some loser outcaste unpopular sikhs who are bullied on a regular basis at school. You piss me off because your sheep losers. If you have any dum or khoon or dood from your mother, then stop being shudras and wake up and realize your duty. If your in Toronto then contact me.

Disgusting words for a great man. It has been less than 24-hours since his death and khalibans showing their colors.

RIP One of the greatest sons of Punjab

Shut UP you Hindu fascist RSS chela.

Admin - Why we allowing this fanatic on Sikh forum .

Long Live Sikh Nation !

Edited by amar_jkp

I think you should read a book he did with the renown Punjab human rights activist Kuldip Nayar called 'Tragedy of Punjab' and see if you still hold the above opinion afterwards.

I am trying to find this book but its not available , can you help ?

Totally wrong. I am not playing devil's advocate but why a government would kill its own citizen? if it was true why the government was not killing innocents before the punjab terrorism years? why state government is not killing NOW! what an idiotic assumption. you are allowing yourself to be swayed by those who have made an industry out of Punjab mothers' misery.

also, i am not saying that Punjab police never staged false encounters but to say that they killed each and every 'innocent' on both sides (kharkoos and the civilian victims) is a distortion of himalayan proportions. High time the radicals do some navel-gazing. You cannot wish away acts like 1978 raid on Nirankari convention, murders of Nirankari chief, Punjab Kesari owner-editors, turning harmandar sahib into a fortress where people were being killed, highly provocative speeches and on top of these all - running a parallel government from Harmandar sahib.

Forget what a vast majority of the renowned writers have written in their books exposing extremists among the sikhs, read the news reports from the days leading to OBS and the scenario becomes clear to you.

I have seen many Hindus like who first talk that they agree what happened to Sikhs was wrong but slowly slowly they show thier true colour like you have done

Nirankaris - Read They Massacre Sikhs - A Report by Sikh Parliament SGPC http://www.scribd.com/doc/106626671/They-Massacre-Sikhs-A-Report-by-Sikh-Parliament-SGPC and SHUT UP

Lala Jagat Narain - He was Guru Nindak -

Lala Jagat Narain the Owner and Chief Editor of Hindu Samachar Newspaper group, was hell-bent on a mission in 1980 to tarnish the reputation of Sikhs and destroy their desire for autonomous freedom. He would consistently slander Sikh leaders and their philosophy of developing a separate identity from Hinduism. Even in the 1978 Amritsar massacre, Lala was present as a witness and gave statements against the peaceful Sikh protesters of which 13 were made shaheed.

All barriers were crossed when he published a picture of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj next to Mahatma Gandhi's and attempted to compare them as men. He went on further to make remarks suggesting Gandhi was superior as he never lifted a sword to seek justice.

Sant Ji had warned Jagat Narain openly many times prior to this incident that his writings were a direct attack on Sikhi and that if he did not heed the warning then perhaps one day a Lion would answer his challenge. His latest slur on our Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj had lit a fire of vengeance inside Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale.

Amar ji nice post but this Billi is going to stay " that's bs khali propaganda blah blah blah Sikh terrorists kill hindus"

See he's not here for a decent dialogue. I have had dialogues with Hindus and Muslims with opposing views. Once you explain to them our side of the story, they will have an open mind to finally understand your position even if they are not 100% in agreement. But this guy Sher is not one of those individuals. You refute his lies, he again repeats those lies.

All I know is: The politics of the 80s can never repeat themselves. It cost us a lot as Sikhs.

I feel sad that we haven't delineated a new course for ourselves in the 21st century.

The global game is changing rapidly, and we haven't collectively addressed this - let alone tried to prepare to take advantage of it.

See he's not here for a decent dialogue. I have had dialogues with Hindus and Muslims with opposing views. Once you explain to them our side of the story, they will have an open mind to finally understand your position even if they are not 100% in agreement. But this guy Sher is not one of those individuals. You refute his lies, he again repeats those lies.

yea johnny singh ji i know what you mean I've seen the older posts between you and billi...

Amar ji nice post but this Billi is going to stay " that's bs khali propaganda blah blah blah Sikh terrorists kill hindus"

I wonder what the 'Cat in the Hat' thinks about saffron terror. The humorous element is that when those two terms are joined to produce a new adjective, an entire verbal rampage commences which aims to deny the existence or even the possibility of such an attribute. Yet when any other form of terror comes up, our denying sycophants are at pains to evidence that a certain community supports the latter.