Sign in to follow this  
amar_jkp

Sardar Ajmer Singh : Rape, Incest, Sodomy And Necrophilia In The Hindu Religion

Women Should Be Raped

Spiritual leader Asaram Bapu landed himself in a controversy following his remarks about the Delhi gang-rape victim (editor’s note: she was gang raped by a Hindu gang and then raped with an iron rod, she died later) at an event on Monday.

Speaking at an event in Tonk, about 90 km from Jaipur, Asaram Bapu reportedly said the girl was equally at fault for getting raped and could have avoided it had she taken guru diksha and chanted the Saraswati Mantra.

According to a report broadcast on CNN-IBN, Asaram Bapu made the following observations about the Delhi gang-rape:

“Those who were at fault were drunk. Had she taken guru diksha and chanted the Saraswati Mantra, she would not have boarded any random bus after watching a movie with her boyfriend. Even if she did, she should have taken God’s name and asked for mercy.

She should have called them brothers, fallen at their feet and pleaded for mercy. Had she said, “I am a weak woman, you are my brothers”, such brutality would not have happened.”

This portion is an article by Sardar Ajmer Singh

Do you think that Hindus accept the purity of the father and daughter or the brother and sister relation? Do they really know meaning of Rakhsha Bandhan? The answer is NO.

Hinduism accepts physical relationships between brother and sister as well as between father and daughter. According to the Hindus Holy Granths these are valid and divine relationships.

Let’s look at examples of these Hindu ‘Holy’ Relationships:

* Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

* Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah.wh.153 ]

* Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

* Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

* Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), their son’s name was Rishi Vasishta

* Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son’s name was Agasthiar

* Sex With Animals :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

* Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia) :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.

From The Holy Shiv Purana : The Families Of Hindu Gods

When the gods interrupted Siva and Parvati, two sons were born of drops of Siva’s seed. These sons were then posted at the door to prevent further interruptions while Siva made love to Parvati, having promised the gods that he would not spill his seed in her. One day Parvati came out of the bedroom in great dishabille, half naked, her breasts scored with teeth marks. The two sons chanced to see her like that, and they were upset, but Parvati became angry and said, ‘Why have you looked at me when I was not in a state to be seen by anyone but my husband? You should have closed your eyes. Since you have done this immoral thing, you will be reborn as mortal men with the faces of monkeys.’ Then they were miserable and protested that it was her fault for having come out so suddenly, and they cursed her to become a mortal queen (Taravati) and Siva to be her husband (Candrasekhara) so that they themselves might be born again as their sons, Vetala and Bhairava.” — Siva Purana 3:21:1-8; Kalika Purana 49:1-92, 50:1-64, 51:1- 60, 52:1-155, 53:1-217. —

From The Shiv Purana Lord Shiva And Linga Purana– A Dirty Story

Once Lord Siva visited to Tarugavanam and meet Birunthai Rishi. At that time Lord Siva saw Rishi’s very beautiful wife. Usually Lord Siva is worst in sexual character. Lord Siva planned to rape Rishi’s wife and in midnight Lord Siva made the voice of admin cut. Immediately Birunthai Rishi thought that was dawn and he went to River Ganges for bath. In the mean time Lord Siva changed his shape himself as like Birunthai Rishi and entered inside the cottage. Rishi’s wife did not refuse for the sex and Lord Siva enjoyed sex with her. Birunthai Rishi confused himself and feel that time must be midnight. Rishi immediately returned to his cottage and saw his wife in raped condition. Rishi identified that was Lord Siva. Rishi got angry about this kind of immoral activity of Lord Siva. Rishi gave Sabam ( the effective spiritual words during the the time of anger ). Rishi cried, ” The penis rapes my wife must be destroy immediately.” After the sabam of Rishi, The penis of Lord Siva detached from him and come down to the earth as like arrow. The Devas requested Lord Siva’s wife Parvathi to save the earth from the danger of Lord siva’s penis. Parvathi herself accepted the penis of Lord Siva into her vagina as like lock and key method. Lord Brahmma gave base support to the sexual organs that is linga Beetam. Only the sexual organs of Lord Siva and Parvathi is known as Siva Lingam.

Women Should Be Raped

Spiritual leader Asaram Bapu landed himself in a controversy following his remarks about the Delhi gang-rape victim (editor’s note: she was gang raped by a Hindu gang and then raped with an iron rod, she died later) at an event on Monday.

Speaking at an event in Tonk, about 90 km from Jaipur, Asaram Bapu reportedly said the girl was equally at fault for getting raped and could have avoided it had she taken guru diksha and chanted the Saraswati Mantra.

According to a report broadcast on CNN-IBN, Asaram Bapu made the following observations about the Delhi gang-rape:

“Those who were at fault were drunk. Had she taken guru diksha and chanted the Saraswati Mantra, she would not have boarded any random bus after watching a movie with her boyfriend. Even if she did, she should have taken God’s name and asked for mercy.

She should have called them brothers, fallen at their feet and pleaded for mercy. Had she said, “I am a weak woman, you are my brothers”, such brutality would not have happened.”

This portion is an article by Sardar Ajmer Singh

Do you think that Hindus accept the purity of the father and daughter or the brother and sister relation? Do they really know meaning of Rakhsha Bandhan? The answer is NO.

Hinduism accepts physical relationships between brother and sister as well as between father and daughter. According to the Hindus Holy Granths these are valid and divine relationships.

Let’s look at examples of these Hindu ‘Holy’ Relationships:

Ah! Another round of Hindu-bashing.

Are you trying to say that Sikh morals and ethical values are different from those held by their Hindu counterparts?

You usually focus only on Punjabi hindus for ridicule and bezati. to the best of my knowledge, Asa Ram is neither a Punjabi nor a rep of ALL the Hindus. At best he can be called Hindus' Sacha Sauda baba. Shall I consider Deras as representative of each and every Sikh?

* Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

* Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah.wh.153 ]

* Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

* Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

* Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), their son’s name was Rishi Vasishta

* Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son’s name was Agasthiar

Mythology beautiful mythology!

Shall we talk about real life now?

There are Sikh Khatri clans where they marry their own sisters (cousins). there must be 100s of cases where Sikhs (esp Jats) have married their own sisters to get the Canadian, US visas. Koi shaq?

In cow-belt villages (Western UP, haryana, NE Rajsthan), Hindus do not marry in the same village, same gott forget marrying their sisters. Anyone who violates this norm is killed.

Sikhs are quite famous in Canada, Europe for marrying sisters, cousins, to get visas. These countries have no changed the rules, specifically for the sikhs.

Here I will tell you a story about marrying in the same gotra or sister/cousin in Hinduism.

I went to India in 2008 for my cousin/brothers marriage. It was an arranged marriage. My cousin, family, myself had to go to haridwar first to a really old temple to meet an equally old priest. We sat down and he pulled out this giant book. He cross referenced our gotra, village, caste etc..and told us the name of our ancestors that had over the ages come to haridwar and logged into this book. It seems our ancestor first visited haridwar in the late 1700s. The priest went on to name all of our ancestors right down to our grandfather, fathers etc..

The girls family had to do the same. The priest compared the relatives on our side and the girls side.

The reason? The priest wanted to ensure the girls and boys family were not related. He gave us a handmade certificate certifying that as far as he could tell both sides were not related in any way. And then the marriage went on.

I agree shudai saale ... :)

But how about these sham marriages...even brothers marrying sisters

http://singhstation.net/2014/04/schemia-baba-punjabi-man-jailed-in-britain-for-fake-marriage-racket/

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16888283

She is not the only one. Social activists say as many as 15,000 women in the northern state of Punjab alone are victims of a growing racket in which Indian men based overseas arrange marriages back home for the purpose of extorting wealth from their brides' families. The problem is particularly acute in Punjab, as the state has a large number of people working overseas."

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2011/10/28/rumours_of_sham_marriage_enrage_punjabi_community_after_suicide.html

"The couple’s story is a typical he-said, she-said conflict. But in a community rocked by fraudulent marriages, where people wed to immigrate and then abandon their spouses, the incident has sparked universal rage."

Canada to Crackdown on Punjabi Marriage Fraud

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/asia-pacific/india/120907/marriage-scam-fraud-womens-rights

http://www.samachar.com/Three-Punjabis-convicted-in-UK-sham-marriage-fraud-mcduNugcffj.html

There are many other instances where even brothers have married real sisters just to get a visa

Neo has also commented on this issue in Sikh sangat

And that's something to be proud of? Brother and sister getting fake anand karaj infront of sri guru granth sahib maharaj to get immigration... Person who thinks that's ok or its not a sin need to get their head checked.. stop down playing manmat and paaps done in our own community to make our community look good infront of others. Surely it's not incest paap in sexual act but surely it's severe paap as it's maha beadhi towards anand karaj..when fake and incest marriage are carried . Punjabi anakh is gone as soon as someone would stoop so low in moral to even think of having fake marriage and on top between brother and sister and on top of that doing this maha paap infront of maharaj...

END QUOTE

thodi jehi sharam karlo

No reason to turn this into a sikh hindu fight. Let's try and understand what the Vedas are saying.

Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

Agni is the lover of his own sister.

Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah.wh.153 ]

Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), their son’s name was Rishi Vasishta

Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son’s name was Agasthiar

Who is Pushan? Who is Shurya?

Who is Agni? Who is his sister?

Who is Ashvin, Surya and Savitri?

Who is Krishna, Shubadra and Balaram?

Who is Brahma, Sarasvati and Puran?

Who is Agni's father, mother and Ushas?

Who is Urvasi, Parvati and Agasthiar?

You claim to know the Vedas. Now let's see what you actually know.

Mythology beautiful mythology!

Shall we talk about real life now?

There are Sikh Khatri clans where they marry their own sisters (cousins). there must be 100s of cases where Sikhs (esp Jats) have married their own sisters to get the Canadian, US visas. Koi shaq?

In cow-belt villages (Western UP, haryana, NE Rajsthan), Hindus do not marry in the same village, same gott forget marrying their sisters. Anyone who violates this norm is killed.

I think we are discussing the acts of your divine devtas so you are saying all this is mythology right ? Help me understand what exactly you mean, devtas are mythology or their act is mythology ?

I have seen many Hindu khatris of Sonepat, panipat , Faridabad and Delhi marrying their cousins and its also very common among Hindus in Ludhiana . Where are you from Punjab ?

I w

Guest Darmesh

I've read those articles, and it's sad that these things happen in the Sikh community. But nowhere does it say that they are brothers and sisters. You haven't read the news articles properly.

How funny the Hindu fanatics comes up with those news articles about NRI sham marriages. While I condemn and despise people who would have fake marriages with their siblings, fact remains its a FAKE marriage unlike the sexual encounters between siblings, father-daughter and other incestuous accounts vividly described in your religious books. And no, its not really the same thing.

How funny the Hindu fanatics comes up with those news articles about NRI sham marriages. While I condemn and despise people who would have fake marriages with their siblings, fact remains its a FAKE marriage unlike the sexual encounters between siblings, father-daughter and other incestuous accounts vividly described in your religious books. And no, its not really the same thing.

People who virtually idolise mass killers, 'honour' psychopaths in their temples calling others "fanatics". Really amusing.

Sikhs marrying their sisters is REAL, happening today. What this hate-monger has listed is a part of mythology, fiction. Also, all these Brahmas and parvatis and others are revered in your books.

ਗੁਰੁ ਈਸਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਰਖੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਮਾਈ ॥

गुरु ईसरु गुरु गोरखु बरमा गुरु पारबती माई ॥

Gur īsar gur gorakẖ barmā gur pārbaṯī mā▫ī.

The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Vishnu and Brahma; the Guru is Paarvati and Lakhshmi.

Guru Nanak Dev

So Guru is Brahma and Brahma is .....Hahaha!

Page 4, Line 16

ਸੁਅਸਤਿ ਆਥਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਬਰਮਾਉ ॥

सुअसति आथि बाणी बरमाउ ॥

Su▫asaṯ āth baṇī barmā▫o.

I bow to the Lord of the World, to His Word, to Brahma the Creator.

Guru Nanak Dev

Guru is bowing to Brahma and chele are abusing him, bahut vadia.

Page 6, Line 7

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਈਸਰੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਦੇਵੀ ਸੋਹਨਿ ਸਦਾ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥

गावहि ईसरु बरमा देवी सोहनि सदा सवारे ॥

Gāvahi īsar barmā ḏevī sohan saḏā savāre.

Shiva, Brahma and the Goddess of Beauty, ever adorned, sing.

Guru Nanak Dev

Page 68, Line 2

ਸੋ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਜੋ ਬਿੰਦੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਤੀ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਾਤਾ ॥

सो ब्राहमणु ब्रहमु जो बिंदे हरि सेती रंगि राता ॥

So barāhmaṇ barahm jo binḏe har seṯī rang rāṯā.

He alone is a Brahmin, who knows the Lord Brahma, and is attuned to the Love of the Lord.

Guru Amar Das

Page 347, Line 6

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਈਸਰੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਦੇਵੀ ਸੋਹਨਿ ਤੇਰੇ ਸਦਾ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥

गावन्हि तुधनो ईसरु ब्रहमा देवी सोहनि तेरे सदा सवारे ॥

Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno īsar barahmā ḏevī sohan ṯere saḏā savāre.

Shiva and Brahma and the Goddess Parvaati, so beautiful and ever adorned by You, sing to You.

Guru Nanak Dev

Here Brahma becomes vardata like Shiva of dasam Granth

Page 350, Line 17

ਨਾਲਿ ਕੁਟੰਬੁ ਸਾਥਿ ਵਰਦਾਤਾ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਭਾਲਣ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਗਇਆ ॥

नालि कुट्मबु साथि वरदाता ब्रहमा भालण स्रिसटि गइआ ॥

Nāl kutamb sāth varḏāṯā barahmā bẖālaṇ sarisat ga▫i▫ā.

Brahma, the bestower of blessings, entered the stem of the lotus, with his relatives, to find the extent of the universe.

Guru Nanak Dev

Page 423, Line 5

ਚਾਰੇ ਵੇਦ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੇ ਕਉ ਦੀਏ ਪੜਿ ਪੜਿ ਕਰੇ ਵੀਚਾਰੀ ॥

चारे वेद ब्रहमे कउ दीए पड़ि पड़ि करे वीचारी ॥

Cẖāre veḏ barahme ka▫o ḏī▫e paṛ paṛ kare vīcẖārī.

You gave the four Vedas to Brahma, for him to read and read continually, and reflect upon.

Guru Amar Das

Page 489, Line 8

ਨਾਭਿ ਕਮਲ ਤੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਉਪਜੇ ਬੇਦ ਪੜਹਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਕੰਠਿ ਸਵਾਰਿ ॥

नाभि कमल ते ब्रहमा उपजे बेद पड़हि मुखि कंठि सवारि ॥

Nābẖ kamal ṯe barahmā upje beḏ paṛėh mukẖ kanṯẖ savār.

From the lotus of Vishnu's navel, Brahma was born; He chanted the Vedas with a melodious voice.

Guru Nanak Dev

Before using one liners first research.

ਨਾਭਿ ਕਮਲ ਤੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਉਪਜੇ ਬੇਦ ਪੜਹਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਕੰਠਿ ਸਵਾਰਿ ॥ नाभि कमल ते ब्रहमा उपजे बेद पड़हि मुखि कंठि सवारि ॥ Nābẖ kamal ṯe barahmā upje beḏ paṛėh mukẖ kanṯẖ savār. From the lotus of Vishnu's navel, Brahma was born; He chanted the Vedas with a melodious voice.

ਤਾ ਕੋ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਣਾ ਆਵਤ ਜਾਤ ਰਹੈ ਗੁਬਾਰਿ ॥੧॥ ता को अंतु न जाई लखणा आवत जात रहै गुबारि ॥१॥ Ŧā ko anṯ na jā▫ī lakẖ▫ṇā āvaṯ jāṯ rahai gubār. ||1|| He could not find the Lord's limits, and he remained in the darkness of coming and going. ||1||

ਚਾਰੇ ਵੇਦ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੇ ਕਉ ਦੀਏ ਪੜਿ ਪੜਿ ਕਰੇ ਵੀਚਾਰੀ ॥ चारे वेद ब्रहमे कउ दीए पड़ि पड़ि करे वीचारी ॥ Cẖāre veḏ barahme ka▫o ḏī▫e paṛ paṛ kare vīcẖārī. You gave the four Vedas to Brahma, for him to read and read continually, and reflect upon.

ਤਾ ਕਾ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਬੂਝੈ ਬਪੁੜਾ ਨਰਕਿ ਸੁਰਗਿ ਅਵਤਾਰੀ ॥੬॥ ता का हुकमु न बूझै बपुड़ा नरकि सुरगि अवतारी ॥६॥ Ŧā kā hukam na būjẖai bapuṛā narak surag avṯārī. ||6|| The wretched one does not understand His Command, and is reincarnated into heaven and hell. ||6||

ਜੁਗਹ ਜੁਗਹ ਕੇ ਰਾਜੇ ਕੀਏ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਕਰਿ ਅਵਤਾਰੀ ॥ जुगह जुगह के राजे कीए गावहि करि अवतारी ॥ Jugah jugah ke rāje kī▫e gāvahi kar avṯārī. In each and every age, He creates the kings, who are sung of as His Incarnations.

ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਕਿਆ ਕਰਿ ਆਖਿ ਵੀਚਾਰੀ ॥੭॥ तिन भी अंतु न पाइआ ता का किआ करि आखि वीचारी ॥७॥ Ŧin bẖī anṯ na pā▫i▫ā ṯā kā ki▫ā kar ākẖ vīcẖārī. ||7|| Even they have not found His limits; what can I speak of and contemplate? ||7||

ਨਾਲਿ ਕੁਟੰਬੁ ਸਾਥਿ ਵਰਦਾਤਾ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਭਾਲਣ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਗਇਆ ॥ नालि कुट्मबु साथि वरदाता ब्रहमा भालण स्रिसटि गइआ ॥ Nāl kutamb sāth varḏāṯā barahmā bẖālaṇ sarisat ga▫i▫ā. Brahma, the bestower of blessings, entered the stem of the lotus, with his relatives, to find the extent of the universe.

ਆਗੈ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਓ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਕੰਸੁ ਛੇਦਿ ਕਿਆ ਵਡਾ ਭਇਆ ॥੩॥ आगै अंतु न पाइओ ता का कंसु छेदि किआ वडा भइआ ॥३॥ Āgai anṯ na pā▫i▫o ṯā kā kans cẖẖeḏ ki▫ā vadā bẖa▫i▫ā. ||3|| Proceeding on, he could not find its limits; what glory was obtained by killing Kansa, the king? ||3||

In this tuk all these Devi devtas are praying to AKAAL PURKH!!!!

ਰਾਗੁ ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ਘਰੁ ੧ ਸੋ ਦਰੁ ॥ रागु आसा महला १ घरु १ सो दरु ॥ Rāg āsā mėhlā 1 gẖar 1 so ḏar. Raag Aasaa, First Mehl, First House, So Dar ~ That Gate:

ਸੋ ਦਰੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੇਹਾ ਸੋ ਘਰੁ ਕੇਹਾ ਜਿਤੁ ਬਹਿ ਸਰਬ ਸਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਲੇ ॥ सो दरु तेरा केहा सो घरु केहा जितु बहि सरब सम्हाले ॥ So ḏar ṯerā kehā so gẖar kehā jiṯ bahi sarab samĥāle. What is that Gate, and what is that Home, in which You sit and take care of all?

ਵਾਜੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਦ ਅਨੇਕ ਅਸੰਖਾ ਕੇਤੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਵਾਵਣਹਾਰੇ ॥ वाजे तेरे नाद अनेक असंखा केते तेरे वावणहारे ॥ vāje ṯere nāḏ anek asankẖā keṯe ṯere vāvaṇhāre. Countless musical instruments of so many various kinds vibrate there for You; so many are the musicians there for You.

ਕੇਤੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਰਾਗ ਪਰੀ ਸਿਉ ਕਹੀਅਹਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਗਾਵਣਹਾਰੇ ॥ केते तेरे राग परी सिउ कहीअहि केते तेरे गावणहारे ॥ Keṯe ṯere rāg parī si▫o kahī▫ahi keṯe ṯere gāvaṇhāre. There are so many Ragas there for You, along with their accompanying harmonies; so many minstrels sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਪਉਣੁ ਪਾਣੀ ਬੈਸੰਤਰੁ ਗਾਵੈ ਰਾਜਾ ਧਰਮ ਦੁਆਰੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो पउणु पाणी बैसंतरु गावै राजा धरम दुआरे ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno pa▫uṇ pāṇī baisanṯar gāvai rājā ḏẖaram ḏu▫āre. The winds sing to You, as do water and fire; the Righteous Judge of Dharma sings at Your Door.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਚਿਤੁ ਗੁਪਤੁ ਲਿਖਿ ਜਾਣਨਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਧਰਮੁ ਵੀਚਾਰੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो चितु गुपतु लिखि जाणनि लिखि लिखि धरमु वीचारे ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno cẖiṯ gupaṯ likẖ jāṇan likẖ likẖ ḏẖaram vīcẖāre. Chitar and Gupat, the recording angels of the conscious and the subconscious, sing to You; they know, and they write, and on the basis of what they write, the Lord of Dharma passes judgment.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਈਸਰੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਦੇਵੀ ਸੋਹਨਿ ਤੇਰੇ ਸਦਾ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो ईसरु ब्रहमा देवी सोहनि तेरे सदा सवारे ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno īsar barahmā ḏevī sohan ṯere saḏā savāre. Shiva and Brahma and the Goddess Parvaati, so beautiful and ever adorned by You, sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਇੰਦ੍ਰਾਸਣਿ ਬੈਠੇ ਦੇਵਤਿਆ ਦਰਿ ਨਾਲੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो इंद्र इंद्रासणि बैठे देवतिआ दरि नाले ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno inḏar inḏarāsaṇ baiṯẖe ḏeviṯi▫ā ḏar nāle. The Indras, seated upon their celestial thrones, with the deities at Your Gate, sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਸਿਧ ਸਮਾਧੀ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਸਾਧ ਬੀਚਾਰੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो सिध समाधी अंदरि गावन्हि तुधनो साध बीचारे ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno siḏẖ samāḏẖī anḏar gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno sāḏẖ bīcẖāre. The Siddhas in Samaadhi sing to You, and the Holy Saints, in their contemplative meditation, sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਜਤੀ ਸਤੀ ਸੰਤੋਖੀ ਗਾਵਨਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਵੀਰ ਕਰਾਰੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो जती सती संतोखी गावनि तुधनो वीर करारे ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno jaṯī saṯī sanṯokẖī gāvan ṯuḏẖno vīr karāre. The celibates, the truthful and the patient beings sing to You, and the mighty warriors sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਪੜੇ ਰਖੀਸੁਰ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਬੇਦਾ ਨਾਲੇ ॥ गावनि तुधनो पंडित पड़े रखीसुर जुगु जुगु बेदा नाले ॥ Gāvan ṯuḏẖno pandiṯ paṛe rakẖīsur jug jug beḏā nāle. The scholarly Pandits sing to You, along with the holy Rishis and the readers of the Vedas throughout the ages.

ਗਾਵਨਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਮੋਹਣੀਆ ਮਨੁ ਮੋਹਨਿ ਸੁਰਗੁ ਮਛੁ ਪਇਆਲੇ ॥ गावनि तुधनो मोहणीआ मनु मोहनि सुरगु मछु पइआले ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno mohṇī▫ā man mohan surag macẖẖ pa▫i▫āle. The Mohinis, the heavenly beauties who entice the heart in paradise, in this world and in the nether regions, sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਰਤਨ ਉਪਾਏ ਤੇਰੇ ਜੇਤੇ ਅਠਸਠਿ ਤੀਰਥ ਨਾਲੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो रतन उपाए तेरे जेते अठसठि तीरथ नाले ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno raṯan upā▫e ṯere jeṯe aṯẖsaṯẖ ṯirath nāle. The fourteen priceless jewels created by You, and the sixty-eight holy places of pilgrimage, sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਜੋਧ ਮਹਾਬਲ ਸੂਰਾ ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਖਾਣੀ ਚਾਰੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो जोध महाबल सूरा गावन्हि तुधनो खाणी चारे ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno joḏẖ mahābal sūrā gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno kẖāṇī cẖāre. The mighty warriors and the divine heroes sing to You, and the four sources of creation sing to You.

ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡਾ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਰਖੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਧਾਰੇ ॥ गावन्हि तुधनो खंड मंडल ब्रहमंडा करि करि रखे तेरे धारे ॥ Gāvniĥ ṯuḏẖno kẖand mandal barahmandā kar kar rakẖe ṯere ḏẖāre. The continents, the worlds and the solar systems, created and installed by Your Hand, sing to You.

ਸੇਈ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਗਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਜੋ ਤੁਧੁ ਭਾਵਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਰਤੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਭਗਤ ਰਸਾਲੇ ॥ सेई तुधनो गावन्हि जो तुधु भावन्हि रते तेरे भगत रसाले ॥ Se▫ī ṯuḏẖno gāvniĥ jo ṯuḏẖ bẖāvniĥ raṯe ṯere bẖagaṯ rasāle. They alone sing to You, who are pleasing to Your Will, and who are imbued with the nectar of Your devotional worship.

ਹੋਰਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਗਾਵਨਿ ਸੇ ਮੈ ਚਿਤਿ ਨ ਆਵਨਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਿਆ ਬੀਚਾਰੇ ॥ होरि केते तुधनो गावनि से मै चिति न आवनि नानकु किआ बीचारे ॥ Hor keṯe ṯuḏẖno gāvan se mai cẖiṯ na āvan Nānak ki▫ā bīcẖāre. So many others sing to You, they do not come into my mind; how can Nanak think of them?

ਸੋਈ ਸੋਈ ਸਦਾ ਸਚੁ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਚੀ ਨਾਈ ॥ सोई सोई सदा सचु साहिबु साचा साची नाई ॥ So▫ī so▫ī saḏā sacẖ sāhib sācẖā sācẖī nā▫ī. That Lord and Master - He is True, forever True; He is True, and True is His Name.

ਹੈ ਭੀ ਹੋਸੀ ਜਾਇ ਨ ਜਾਸੀ ਰਚਨਾ ਜਿਨਿ ਰਚਾਈ ॥ है भी होसी जाइ न जासी रचना जिनि रचाई ॥ Hai bẖī hosī jā▫e na jāsī racẖnā jin racẖā▫ī. He who created the creation is True, and He shall always be True; He shall not depart, even when the creation departs.

ਰੰਗੀ ਰੰਗੀ ਭਾਤੀ ਜਿਨਸੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਜਿਨਿ ਉਪਾਈ ॥ रंगी रंगी भाती जिनसी माइआ जिनि उपाई ॥ Rangī rangī bẖāṯī jinsī mā▫i▫ā jin upā▫ī. He created the world of Maya with its various colors and species.

ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖੈ ਕੀਤਾ ਅਪਣਾ ਜਿਉ ਤਿਸ ਦੀ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥ करि करि देखै कीता अपणा जिउ तिस दी वडिआई ॥ Kar kar ḏekẖai kīṯā apṇā ji▫o ṯis ḏī vadi▫ā▫ī. Having created the creation, He Himself watches over it, as it pleases His Greatness.

ਜੋ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਸੋਈ ਕਰਸੀ ਫਿਰਿ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਰਣਾ ਜਾਈ ॥ जो तिसु भावै सोई करसी फिरि हुकमु न करणा जाई ॥ Jo ṯis bẖāvai so▫ī karsī fir hukam na karṇā jā▫ī. Whatever pleases Him, that is what He does. No one can issue any commands to Him.

ਸੋ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੁ ਸਾਹਾ ਪਤਿ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਰਹਣੁ ਰਜਾਈ ॥੧॥੧॥ सो पातिसाहु साहा पति साहिबु नानक रहणु रजाई ॥१॥१॥ So pāṯisāhu sāhā paṯ sāhib Nānak rahaṇ rajā▫ī. ||1||1|| He is the King, the King of Kings, the Emperor of Kings! Nanak lives in surrender to His Will. ||1||1||

ਸਦ ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਵਿਟਹੁ ਜਿ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਤੀ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਏ ॥੭॥ सद बलिहारी गुर अपुने विटहु जि हरि सेती चितु लाए ॥७॥ Saḏ balihārī gur apune vitahu jė har seṯī cẖiṯ lā▫e. ||7|| I am forever a sacrifice to my Guru, who has attached my consciousness to the Lord. ||7||

ਸੋ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਜੋ ਬਿੰਦੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਤੀ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਾਤਾ ॥ सो ब्राहमणु ब्रहमु जो बिंदे हरि सेती रंगि राता ॥ So barāhmaṇ barahm jo binḏe har seṯī rang rāṯā. He alone is a Brahmin, who knows the Lord Brahma, and is attuned to the Love of the Lord.

ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਵਸੈ ਸਭਨਾ ਘਟ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਵਿਰਲੈ ਜਾਤਾ ॥ प्रभु निकटि वसै सभना घट अंतरि गुरमुखि विरलै जाता ॥ Parabẖ nikat vasai sabẖnā gẖat anṯar gurmukẖ virlai jāṯā. God is close at hand; He dwells deep within the hearts of all. How rare are those who, as Gurmukh, know Him.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਸਬਦਿ ਪਛਾਤਾ ॥੮॥੫॥੨੨॥ नानक नामु मिलै वडिआई गुर कै सबदि पछाता ॥८॥५॥२२॥ Nānak nām milai vadi▫ā▫ī gur kai sabaḏ pacẖẖāṯā. ||8||5||22|| O Nanak, through the Naam, greatness is obtained; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, He is realized. ||8||5||22||

Here brahma means akaal purkh for example in Sri dasam Granth many tuks have the name bhaguti but not every one is about the Devi.

ਸੁਅਸਤਿ ਆਥਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਬਰਮਾਉ ॥ सुअसति आथि बाणी बरमाउ ॥ Su▫asaṯ āth baṇī barmā▫o. I bow to the Lord of the World, to His Word, to Brahma the Creator.

Again another tuk that is talking about akaal purkh and not a Devi.

ਗੁਰੁ ਈਸਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਰਖੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਮਾਈ ॥ गुरु ईसरु गुरु गोरखु बरमा गुरु पारबती माई ॥ Gur īsar gur gorakẖ barmā gur pārbaṯī mā▫ī. The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Vishnu and Brahma; the Guru is Paarvati and Lakhshmi.

Again these names are all akaal purkh's names. Akaal purkh has so many names a person can spend four yugs trying to name them but they still won't be able to name all of akaal purkh's names. The Devi devtas used these names of akaal purkh to start their own worship and started acting as god.

So sher veer you are wrong. The gurus do not believe in anything other than akaal purkh. Akaal purkh is the truth. Read Sri bachitar natak to figure it out. Read panjabi arths instead of English arths and then you won't have any of these problems and read from a reputable teekadar such as professor sahib Singh or faridkot vala teeka etc.

ਗੁਰੁ ਈਸਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਰਖੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਮਾਈ ॥ गुरु ईसरु गुरु गोरखु बरमा गुरु पारबती माई ॥ Gur īsar gur gorakẖ barmā gur pārbaṯī mā▫ī. The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Vishnu and Brahma; the Guru is Paarvati and Lakhshmi.

Again these names are all akaal purkh's names. Akaal purkh has so many names a person can spend four yugs trying to name them but they still won't be able to name all of akaal purkh's names. The Devi devtas used these names of akaal purkh to start their own worship and started acting as god.

So sher veer you are wrong. The gurus do not believe in anything other than akaal purkh. Akaal purkh is the truth. Read Sri bachitar natak to figure it out. Read panjabi arths instead of English arths and then you won't have any of these problems and read from a reputable teekadar such as professor sahib Singh or faridkot vala teeka etc.

Singh sahib who is denying Brahma parvati lakshmi Shiva are are the names of the akal purakh (God almighty). That's pure (Hindu) sanatan thinking, where is the difference. Try teaching these idiots who mock your 'akal purkh' as incestual creep.

"The Devi devtas used these names of akaal purkh to start their own worship and started acting as god" never heard a denial more hilarious than this.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

सवैया ॥

SWAYYA.

ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਪਾਇ ਭਯੋ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਸੁ ਜਾਗਤ ਯਾ ਜਗ ਜਾ ਕੀ ਕਲਾ ਹੈ ॥

काल ही पाइ भयो भगवान सु जागत या जग जा की कला है ॥

At the instance of KAL, Vishnu appeared, whose power is manifested through the world.

ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਪਾਇ ਭਯੋ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਸਿਵ ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਪਾਇ ਭਯੋ ਜੁਗੀਆ ਹੈ ॥

काल ही पाइ भयो ब्रहमा सिव काल ही पाइ भयो जुगीआ है ॥

At the instance of KAL, Brahma appeared and also at the instance of KAL the Yogi Shiva appeared.

ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਪਾਇ ਸੁਰਾਸੁਰ ਗੰਧ੍ਰਬ ਜੱਛ ਭੁਜੰਗ ਦਿਸਾ ਬਿਦਿਸਾ ਹੈ ॥

काल ही पाइ सुरासुर गंध्रब ज्छ भुजंग दिसा बिदिसा है ॥

At the instance of KAL, the gods, demons, Gandharvas, Yakshas, Bhujang, directions and indications have appeared.

ਔਰ ਸੁਕਾਲ ਸਭੈ ਬਸ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਕਾਲ ਅਕਾਲ ਸਦਾ ਹੈ ॥੮੪॥

और सुकाल सभै बस काल के एक ही काल अकाल सदा है ॥८४॥

All the other prevalent object are within KAL, only One supreme KAL is ever Timeless and eternal.84.

According to dasam Granth Akaal purkh created these devtas. There is no other powerful being than Akaal Purkh

This topic is now locked, until we get authoritative scholar of vedas hinduism and debunks op post or provide commentary text in question posted by amar_jkp/ajmer singh radhawa.