Why After 30 Years Do Sikh Girls End Up With Muslims

albcan

Might come down to other social factors as well. More liberalism etc. You know the usual drubbing on both sides is now being question by both Sikh and Islamic youth.

Caucasians and some african ethnic youths have more liberty and not everyone one of them is willing to elope, destroy their liberty and dress as an obedient ninja postboxes and living incubating machines to create a generation of radicalised Muhammden extremists. Most people who protest it get labelled as racist or islamphobic hating of the peaceful great bulls**t doctrine of mo.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

Caucasians and some african ethnic youths have more liberty and not everyone one of them is willing to elope, destroy their liberty and dress as an obedient ninja and a living incubating machines to create a generation of radicalised Muhammden extremists. Most people who protest it get labelled as racist or islamphobic hating of the peaceful great bulls**t doctrine of mo.

Amen.

in sikhi a person is defined by his character integrity and morals

in Punjabi culture a person is defined by their materialism and status

ive seen liberal Sikh parents that cut their hair and don't go to the gurdwara much raise strong confident good morale daughters and Sikh parents who are conservative Sikh parents and don't cut their hair and go to the gurdwara all the time who have strong character and integrity and morals and ingrain those same qualities into their kids and end up with strong confident good morale daughters

then ive seen Sikh parents who are very liberal cut their hair not go to the gurdwara much follow materialism and end up raising daughters who wear mini skirts smoke weed start drinking and jump from guy to guy

ive seen Sikh parents who are very conservative who don't cut their hair and go to the gurdwara all the time but follow materialism and status raise daughters who wear mini skirts smoke weed start drinking and jump from guy to guy

they think money and status is what defines them

to busy being materialistic and not spending enough time building their daughters self esteem and to busy trying to boost their egos rather then focus on teaching their daughters good morals

and they end up spoiling their sons which leads to alcohol abuse and drug abuse and explains why so many drug addicts in punjab

for example jatts have to much ego to let their sons do any work and spoil them with money and have the biya do the work while the boys with free time and money go get high and drunk

in sikhi a person is defined by his character integrity and morals

in Punjabi culture a person is defined by their materialism and status

ive seen liberal Sikh parents that cut their hair and don't go to the gurdwara much raise strong confident good morale daughters and Sikh parents who are conservative Sikh parents and don't cut their hair and go to the gurdwara all the time who have strong character and integrity and morals and ingrain those same qualities into their kids and end up with strong confident good morale daughters

then ive seen Sikh parents who are very liberal cut their hair not go to the gurdwara much follow materialism and end up raising daughters who wear mini skirts smoke weed start drinking and jump from guy to guy

ive seen Sikh parents who are very conservative who don't cut their hair and go to the gurdwara all the time but follow materialism and status raise daughters who wear mini skirts smoke weed start drinking and jump from guy to guy

they think money and status is what defines them

to busy being materialistic and not spending enough time building their daughters self esteem and to busy trying to boost their egos rather then focus on teaching their daughters good morals

and they end up spoiling their sons which leads to alcohol abuse and drug abuse and explains why so many drug addicts in punjab

for example jatts have to much ego to let their sons do any work and spoil them with money and have the biya do the work while the boys with free time and money go get high and drunk

You can be materialistic and not an idiot to become a living incubator to grow the armies of mo

Please forgive me for not being updated on the issue, but this phenomenon of sikh girls being exploited by muslim guys, is this quite widespread or large? Here is Canada I have not heard much, although I do have have seen a few sikh girls married into other religions. But then I am not in the youngsters group so I may not know much.

Please forgive me for not being updated on the issue, but this phenomenon of sikh girls being exploited by muslim guys, is this quite widespread or large? Here is Canada I have not heard much, although I do have have seen a few sikh girls married into other religions. But then I am not in the youngsters group so I may not know much.

It hasn't grown as much as an issue in Canada as it has it the UK due to Islamic extremism, the entire denial of the occurrence of it around in all circles and people demanding evidence when it is difficult to bring a victim of pedophilla forward even though it has happened there are multiple documentaries on it, if you run a search on youtube.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

why don't the Sikhs educate the Pakistanis in the uk about how their ancestors were raped and converted into islam by the sword

almost all the Pakistanis in England are kashmire Punjabi and pashtun

if you read history kashmire Punjabi muslims and Pashtuns were converted to islam after the arabs conquered their ancestors

pakis should be feeling ashamed to be muslim

same way educated westernised Persians feel ashamed that the arabs enforced islam on their ancestors hence why many of them supported the shah pre 79 and most Persians in north America are so anti Islamic and pro westernised

why don't the Sikhs educate the Pakistanis in the uk about how their ancestors were raped and converted into islam by the sword

almost all the Pakistanis in England are kashmire Punjabi and pashtun

if you read history kashmire Punjabi muslims and Pashtuns were converted to islam after the arabs conquered their ancestors

pakis should be feeling ashamed to be muslim

same way educated westernised Persians feel ashamed that the arabs enforced islam on their ancestors hence why many of them supported the shah pre 79 and most Persians in north America are so anti Islamic and pro westernised

It has been tried, but they have deceived themselves. The greatest victim of Islam is the Muslim himself!

• 4 weeks later...

after 30 years in England muslims still manage to end up using Sikh girls

I have just joined this forum because I am so disturbed what is going on around us as far as the great Sikh religion, its people and traditions are concerned. I had few Sikh friends at school and also at university, they were so great so accomodating that I have to admit I have never met their match/matches anywhere else. Please allow me to answer this question if you don't mind.

I come from mixed background. After speaking to so many Sikh people I learnt one thing about them and that was that they adapt very well wherever they move to or migrate. They don't like to be a burden on any community/communities or look as though they are not doing well and struggling in their chosen country or place where they have moved to.

I guess what I am trying to say is that they are a group or race/ethnic group that is determined to work hard where ever they live. What saddens me most is their children. Why do their children not appreciate what their parents do for them? Why are they so determined to change their God orientated saintly looking appearance at a drop of a hat? I am not saying that all Sikh people are saints, but this identity has been given to them for a reason am I not correct?

Why are their parents so liberal towards their upbringing, don't they realize that it is their parental duty to inform, educate and guide their children regarding their Sikh identity and stick to it? I come from a background where I interacted with Sikhs on a massive scale and I often wondered what makes these people so unique and special, until, I started learning about them mainly from the Sikh people and visiting the their temples all over the country. This led me to visit Amritsar and I just could not believe what I experienced and saw their. In other words I totally fell in love. My search for God ended. I lived day in day out in remembrance of Him. I felt so sad that even in the Punjab young Sikhs were trying to be westerners. At first I was unable to take everything in. As time passed I was totally gobsmacked to learn what Sikh religion meant and the wonderful gift the Sikh Gurus left for this suffering, painful, egocentric, greedy, dog eat dog world of ours.

Sikh girls are so beautiful. I was married to one. She did could not understand my passion for the Sikh religion, I knew more than her. She was liberal, I lived according to the tenets of this wonderfully loving and forgiving religion. Why did she not appreciate what I had? Because her background was different, where not much of the teachings were taught as a child.

I always say to people if children can learn math, computers and how they operate or other most difficult concepts in life, then how difficult is it for them to learn about who they are? What good is our education if we cannot educate ourselves about our identity or ourselves? If we don't teach our children how to be confident in who they are and be extremely happy with it how will they learn? Why do they want to look like others, behave like others or be like others? The only reply to this would be because they have not tasted the essence of the teachings of the Sikh Gurus. Until they do they will grow up to be no one in terms of their identities or fall prey to those who do know who they are and are extremely confident about it; so much so they are confident enough to lure people from other faiths into their own.

This really is a wake up call for all Sikh parents all over the world and particularly in the Punjab.

I always say to people if children can learn math, computers and how they operate or other most difficult concepts in life, then how difficult is it for them to learn about who they are?

It's a question of motivation:

The thing that makes Sikhs generally prosper and get on in a country (their desire for a certain lifestyle) is the motivating factor behind learning maths, computer science and just getting on with it. There are obvious tangible/material benefits.

Often the spirito-cultural aspects of a child's development gets overlooked or subordinated to the above.

Caucasians and some african ethnic youths have more liberty and not everyone one of them is willing to elope, destroy their liberty and dress as an obedient ninja postboxes and living incubating machines to create a generation of radicalised Muhammden extremists. Most people who protest it get labelled as racist or islamphobic hating of the peaceful great bulls**t doctrine of mo.

I think the reason for this is because neither of these groups mind their children ending up with the moslems. They don't have similar history as the sikhs do, I believe. It is not something that is forbidden so for them they are free to chose. Whereas, the sikhs have restrictions on who their children marry and probably the reason their children end up with the moslems is due to their rebellion against parental control. Which I strictly believe is wrong because if this continues without any halt it would be a very sad episode in the history of this wonderful religion. I pray that sikh parents and children will find a way through which they can reach a kind of compromise or understanding.

Many sikh guys too are marrying the moslem girls . You can see what is happening. They will try any method to convert people into their religion. Girls have equal right to convert the man they marry into their religion, same as their boys. Sad, very sad indeed. This is in fact very common in Holland.

Edited by Martin Holland

It's a question of motivation:

The thing that makes Sikhs generally prosper and get on in a country (their desire for a certain lifestyle) is the motivating factor behind learning maths, computer science and just getting on with it. There are obvious tangible/material benefits.

Often the spirito-cultural aspects of a child's development gets overlooked or subordinated to the above.

I agree totally with you on this one. Without motivation where would we be?

I have mentioned that I come from a mixed background and am a profession person. I grew up in a family of four and were told to study and pass your examinations with high grades. Luckily our parents also taught us about our religion and what it meant to pray. They are very spiritual and god fearing. We were brought up to believe that man made education is not above your faith in God. God is above everything so therefore we must begin each day by thanking him and remembering him for all the gifts he bestowed upon us. It is not difficult to teach children about God. We learn very quickly when we are children. Our parents taught us to love God because that is what makes him happy. Their way of teaching us about God and Jesus was very effective so I am sure all parents can adop this method to make their children aware of the religions they are born in.

Our parents always said never let anything underrate your faith in the Supreme One. Everything comes from him and be grateful to him each and everyday. Spiritual life is more important than materialistic life, because they can be obtained anytime in life; but once you are gone there is no second chance to develop that side of your being.

I was going to use the argument that modern sikh families are marrying their children off at older ages (just look at the ages our Gurus and ancestors married at), when post-puberty hormones have taken control off these children's minds. Basically at ages that our ancestors would consider too-old, on-the-shelf etc, ancestors knew what children are capable of when they reach puberty; just read the love stories like Heer-Ranjha, Sassi-Pannu etc and also we lack parchar and knowledge of Charitropakyhan and others banis of Dasam Granth Darbar.

BUT...

The fact is some of the girls taken advantage of are very young girls, so the parents aren't keeping an eye on the vulnerable children. Are the parents too busy working and making money, or just too lazy? Why are their young children out in the streets in the way we describe in punjabi like KUTTEH-BILLEH! ?

In my early years at uni, I started taking sikhi and marital arts more seriously due to these stories about muslims taking advantage of sikh girls. I even went to a few bhangra gigs just to see where this stuff was happening, but never really saw it there or in the bars, I always wanted to be able to do something about it! Unfortunately I got into the Singh Sabha kind, but my punjabi culture brought me back from these people that seem to hate themselves inside. But then, a few more years at uni made me want to avoid a lot of uni sikh-girls for marriage. I saw apni girls drinking, and it stopped me from starting drinking lolz Then I saw so many sikh girls, especially jattis, insulting our turbans. So in the end, the fire I had to try and help these girls got distinguished by unfortunate means.

I am in a gora area, not surrounded by sikhs, so I can't seem to do anything. Then I see people from the desi areas around me (Southall, Hounslow, Slough) not taking sikhi seriously, or respecting punjabi culture, or just having some respect for turbans. I'm an observer, I can't do anything from here besides make provocative facebook groups, or post on sikhi forums! Sikh societies never liked my open minded questions.

Unfortunately I got into the Singh Sabha kind, but my punjabi culture brought me back from these people that seem to hate themselves inside.

What do you mean here?

It is the so called 'punjabi culture' that is allowing these muslim men to take advange of young sikh girls. The punjabi culture is filthy to the core because its deep connection and pull towards the rotten filthy bollywood in India. look how women are depicted in the hindi movies. The women are not only the ugliest looking in this world but also the top class harlots if you don't mind. They are disgusting to the core! Our sikh girls coming from decent sikh background copy them without realising that what they are copying is someone else's far fetched fantasy! They have to learn to distinguish between reality and fantasy. Life does not revolve around sassi pannus or romeo and juliets of this world.

The parents ought to stop watching bollywood themselves first and teach their children the sinister side of this shit bloody film industry. It is full of filth. Bollywood potrays the filthy hindu culture not a sikh/punjabi culture. Our Gurus stopped us from following their culture long time ago. We were told to give up the practice of female infanticide, widow burning, worshipping our ancestors in the form of pittar puja etc. We were told not to judge others by their caste or colour and so many other evil customs of the hindus by our Gurus. There was a very good reason for this. It was to stop us from decaying the standards of morality. We all claim to follow sikhee whatever that means but where have our moral values and norms disappeared to?

punjabi culture is NOT a sikh culture. Punjabi culture is a hindu shite.

I think it is simplistic to blame this all on Bollywood. I've met plenty of Sikh girls who behave like hoes who haven't grown up watching these films. Also, our own Panjabi films are hardly better with rampant casteism and loverboy antics. I mean just take a peek at the titles of latest slew of crap films from Panjab: 'Romeo Jat and Juliet' (or some shite like that), 'James Bond Jat'. Blaming them on Hinduism is stupid. Again, we can't just throw the blame on outsiders when we've contributed to the problem in no small way ourselves!

Another poster hit on something though. I think originally Panjabi culture in the form of Bhangra gigs is what gave an open platform for sullay to 'pick up' apneean. I distinctly remember how every single type of Asian would go to bhangra gigs in the 80s (male and female). Then (where I lived in East London), there was sudden clamping down by Paks on their women going - girls used to get slapped in the street and everything! In the space of a year hardly any sullian would go to the gigs and those that did where surrounded by Paks. The Pak blokes never stopped going though. And whilst apnay would be drunkenly enjoying themselves (confession: myself including at times) the girls would get pulled. Plus we did have (and arguably still are) a period with some serious emasculation of Sikh males. Lots of apnay would be scared of Paks (and some still are judging by the way the way they try and cosy up to BNP and EDL fudus). This emboldened the Paks even more. I think a turning point was in the 80s when some bigshot west London Sikh guy (called 'Peacemaker') got stabbed to death in a gig - a lot of apnay shite themselves then and wouldn't confront sullay.

Overall though, we have to admit that Sikh girls are more 'free' than any other brown girls. Plus we don't have much of a cohesive society. And many of our bundhay are straight pajamas. So what do we expect with such factors at work?

Edited by dalsingh101

I agree with you regarding the punjabi movies but do you not think that bollywood is the main culprit in brainwashing our parents' generation in terms of how they have always depicted women? The way bollywood handles women is so shameful that no decent woman/man should ever watch it?

Again I think it is way too simplistic to blame it all on that. I mean for a Sikh girl brought up in the west, Hollywood is likely to be as influential as Bollywood, and Hollywood has its fair share of sleaze too.

It gets its inspiration from dirty filthy hindu culture. The Sikh Gurus knew how filthy the hindu culture was. They tried to save us from it by introducing us to higher and nobler things

I seriously disagree with this one. I don't think the Gurus were point blank against what you call 'Hindu' culture but I prefer to term 'Indic' culture. They use references from it all over Gurbani for example. But yes they did try and purge its more negative side. But lets recall that as well as the rubbish, Indic culture also produced lots of literature, maths, yoga and meditation techniques. So it is not all garbage.

Plus in the end, the problem is with apneean going with abusive perverted men generally from Pak backgrounds. It's stupid to pin it on every last Muslim community.

Edited by dalsingh101

Thought I'd share this. We complain about Bollywood culture, look what at what kind of culture exists here in Britain:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681197/After-truly-horrifying-story-debauchery-Magaluf-nightclub-SUE-REID-reports-The-island-spoken-British-girls-sell-bodies-holiday-cash.html

Edited by dalsingh101

Again I think it is way too simplistic to blame it all on that. I mean for a Sikh girl brought up in the west, Hollywood is likely to be as influential as Bollywood, and Hollywood has its fair share of sleaze too.

I seriously disagree with this one. I don't think the Gurus were point blank against what you call 'Hindu' culture but I prefer to term 'Indic' culture. They use references from it all over Gurbani for example. But yes they did try and purge its more negative side. But lets recall that as well as the rubbish, Indic culture also produced lots of literature, maths, yoga and meditation techniques. So it is not all garbage.

Plus in the end, the problem is with apneean going with abusive perverted men generally from Pak backgrounds. It's stupid to pin it on every last Muslim commr

Edited by ASJ