Pdf Copy Of Anand Sarovar

Does anybody have a pdf copy of 'Anand Sarovar- Jeevan Katha of Sant Baba Nand Singh ji'?

I have searched online and the file is to be found only on scribd.com. And although I am reading on scribd, I am finding it VERY frustrating. As popular a website as scribd is, the interface is extremely frustrating. I hate it. I need a pdf copy which I can read in my Foxit reader.

Please share if anyone has a copy.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
34 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Hello everyone, 

I am looking for pdfs of Anand Sarovar in Punjabi. I tried on sikhbookclub website but they have only one part available. I tried on the official website but the books were uploaded on a flash player which does not work anymore. Thanks !

https://www.scribd.com/document/32877067/anand-sarovar-life-history-of-baba-nand-singh-ji

3 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Hello everyone, 

I am looking for pdfs of Anand Sarovar in Punjabi. I tried on sikhbookclub website but they have only one part available. I tried on the official website but the books were uploaded on a flash player which does not work anymore. Thanks !

The flash player works if you use a different browser. I was able to get the flash player to work when I opened in Mozilla Firefox. You have to go into security setting and turn down the settings. Lots of literature on Sant Ishar Singh Ji available there too. 

You can download the book from Flashplayer to your computer. The books on their site are in English