Sikh Extermism Terrorism Detailed Exposed

THE MISSION OF THE KHALSA IS TO PROTECT ALL FAITHS, ALL WALKS OF DHARMA AND IN THIS WAY SPREDING DHARMA ACROSS THE WORLD!

("hame eh kaj jagat moye eiye dharam het gur dev patai")

our mission as khalsa is to do this, we are not taliban, we do not spread dharma with force but do so with love truth compassion humility and contemptment with dignity and humanity.

we all need to realize this! we follow our guru who help us reach salvation, and we help others do the samesikhi has no place for khalibanism or talibanism we are sant sipahis not bitter butchers

The GOI had both the resources as well as the motive and motivation to carry out the Air India bombing. For a country like India killing 300 odd people, many their own citizens in order to give the Sikhs a bad name in the west is a small price.

Sher, do you really think that Rajiv Gandhi and the Indian intelligence agencies had any morals which would have stopped them murdering their own people?

i would repeat myself, if indian intelligence were as good as you would like us to believe, JSB would have been eliminated much earlier and secondly, Op Blue star would not have been such a disaster. the Indian army did not have the intlligence about the sophisticated weaponry (inc anti tank missiles)

again, you peddling lies. OBS was a disaster because of the under-estimation of the Sikh resistance to tyranny. The ravan sena thought the Sikhs would surrender seeing the extent of the ravan army.

uptil now, of all the photos of Bhindranwala and his group, there has not been one photo that showed any rocket launcher, or any sophisticated weaponry. the parikrama full of weapons was a propoganda stunt by the ravan sena/govt to excuse their reckless killing of civilians.

Edited by chatanga1

i would repeat myself, if indian intelligence were as good as you would like us to believe, JSB would have been eliminated much earlier and secondly, Op Blue star would not have been such a disaster. the Indian army did not have the intlligence about the sophisticated weaponry (inc anti tank missiles) the JSB followers, Babbars, AKJs had. they did not have the information about the fortress subheg singh had turned harmandar sahib into. OBS was nothing but a massive intelligence failure.

page 48Treading on Hallowed Ground:Counterinsurgency Operations in Sacred Spaces edited by C. Christine Fair, Sumit Ganguly

page 140 The Congress, Indira to Sonia Gandhi By Vijay Sanghvi

page 6 Should Kargil Be an Election Issue? by Janak Raj Jai

page 256 The Politics of Counterterrorism in India: Strategic Intelligence and ... By Prem Mahadevan

The Kaoboys of R&AW: Down Memory Lane By B. Raman

There are scores of other book which would agree with my assertion - intelligence failure resp for botched OBS

So how difficult is it for a government to place a bomb in an aeroplane of it's national airline?

i would repeat myself, if indian intelligence were as good as you would like us to believe, JSB would have been eliminated much earlier and secondly, Op Blue star would not have been such a disaster. the Indian army did not have the intlligence about the sophisticated weaponry (inc anti tank missiles) the JSB followers, Babbars, AKJs had. they did not have the information about the fortress subheg singh had turned harmandar sahib into. OBS was nothing but a massive intelligence failure.

That's what General Brar says in this interview:

Brar was a hand-picked hollow puppet.

He is a pitiful figure, A man who invaded his own people's holiest shrine and massacred his own people at the behest of the enemies of his own people. He is more than a traitor and his name will be a byword for treachery just as the word Dogra and the names Lal Singh and Tej Singh have become byword for traitors. Both him and KPS Gill have been used by their masters and like old pots and pans who are now not needed they are left on the scrapheap with the rest of the rubbish.

Thodi sharam karo kattadvadio!

Spare some thoughts about the terror victims too. Terror let loose from Harmandar sahib. if your terrorists were so brave why they were hiding in the most sacred shrine of them all? if they had any respect for Sikhi and Gurus, why they were torturing, killing people inside Harmandar sahib? why did they turn the complex into a virtual fortress, why filled every room with so much of dynamite? you are talking about inhumanity of soldiers who went inside bare feet, how about your terrorists who skinned alive an army doctor? How about speeches filled with nothing but hatred, denigration, arrogance...being delivered from Akal Takht!!!

thodi sharam karo tussi anti-Sikhi hi nahi anti-insaniyat vi ho.

Don't talk about Sikhi and insaniyat. You have no clue what that means.

Reposting, in case you failed to see the atrocities committed by your beloved indian "army" whom you worship so religiously:

The whole indian defense system mobilized to fight a few hundred militants? So who is trying to create terror?

Contrary to your trashy reasoning, the Shaheeds who died fighting have found a place in Sikh history.

You and your likes are like crazy dogs chasing their own tail, thinking you have found something, but end up just going in circles.

Edited by OnPathToSikhi

of course, acc to you, Sikhi belongs to heavily-armed ruthless killers who spew venom. Insaniyat for you is bleating for Sikh human rights like carrying kirpan in schools while your knee is on the neck of a Dera Sacha sauda or nirankari or sahejdhari or a Hindu.

the whole Indian defense system... do you have any bloody idea what you are talking about?

I would leave it to posterity what the world would read about late 20th century history of Punjab - deeds glorifying terror and hatred or the tales of how Punjab managed to come out of a spiral of psychopathic violence.

You have failed to even acknowledge the video that I posted. Like I said, you have no clue about humanity. That leaves you out to even talk about human rights or any other affairs of Punjab. Keep going in circles sheroo. The world is already aware of the reality.

N30 didn't merely "ask a question", it was British slang, which cannot be understood if you aren't familiar with British slang. Heck even I didn't understand N30 when he said:

Bhagat Singh, i hope you know enough slang to understand when i ask you :" don't be a sucker!".

Thodi sharam karo kattadvadio!

Spare some thoughts about the terror victims too.

you don't have any shame, if you did, like that pakistani guy, you would have left, once you knew that we could see through you.

For the Sikhs, the terror victims are the Sikhs who have suffered indian terrorism since 1947, and we spare many thoughts about them. Why don't you spare a thought for them?

why the names of rama randhawas, Ala Singh, Arur Singh, Brar soldiers of Guru Gobind Singh, sandhawalia brothers, Nabha/faridkot/kapurthala/patiala 'nobles' (!!), kahan singh, Bhai Vir Singh, singh sabha lackeys,

role-call of names? Is that what you want? cos we got 800 years worth of names!

lakhs of soldiers who fought for the British against their own compatriots from 1857 onwards... are missing?

what a cockroach! the same lakhs of soldiers that fought against THEIR compatriots only a decade before, and ending the LAST indigenous rule throughout india.

and you have to gall to criticise the Sikhs?

Alright you guys lost me.

what a cockroach! the same lakhs of soldiers that fought against THEIR compatriots only a decade before, and ending the LAST indigenous rule throughout india.

As far as Last whatever is concerned, have a look at india's 1839 map, there were scores of empires, kingdoms who had treaties with the British like M Ranjit Singh. which fanatsy world you live in?

Sher why look at the map from 1839 when it is clear that Chatanga's reply is about year "1857 onwards"?

What is this discussion turning into?

You have failed to even acknowledge the video that I posted. Like I said, you have no clue about humanity. That leaves you out to even talk about human rights or any other affairs of Punjab. Keep going in circles sheroo. The world is already aware of the reality.

I would say pretty much both sides of the argument have failed to acknowledge anything the other party has said. Sher hasn't responded to your video and you haven't responded to his assertions about the fortifcation of Akal takht and the sophisticated weapons that the Indian army did not know about.

Too much hostility not enough understanding.

I would say pretty much both sides of the argument have failed to acknowledge anything the other party has said. Sher hasn't responded to your video and you haven't responded to his assertions about the fortifcation of Akal takht and the sophisticated weapons that the Indian army did not know about.

Too much hostility not enough understanding.

Sheroo does not have answers to my questions and he never will. That is his misery that he has chosen himself. All his queries have been answered by other members multiple times. He is like a broken record who likes to get stuck and enjoys his repetitive rants . Fortification of Akal Takht. Yes. What does it prove? Nothing. Sophisticated weapons? What do we mean by "sophisticated"?

Bhagat Singh Ji, time to wake up. Twenty rounds of tank were fired upon Akal Takth by the frustrated indian army. Get the picture, we are talking about tanks against bullets and the army still crapping in their pants.

I do not claim to be a very knowledgeable person who understands everything but sure do know enough and it is a continuous process to learn.

As far as sheroo (or the other troll) is concerned, they have a choice to be here and contribute to discussions in a healthy way. Get over the continuous repetitive rants, else I think it is only a matter of time before the mods notice and kick them out.

A sortie over the complex and everyone present in the rooftop darbars (JSB was used to sleep and hold his darbars above the place where there was parkash of Granth sahib) would have turned into dust.

again, peddling lies, talking rubbish about things you dont know about.

the darbars were held on the Langar Hallroof. where was the parkash of Granth Sahib?

at Sri Akal Takht Sahib the prakash is on the ground floor, in the daytime, there is no place to hold darbars on the upper floor.