Wa He Gu Roo, Focusing On 4 Different Places

Could someone please explain what he is saying. The terminology is making it hard to understand.
How do you know when your Behkari is perfected? and when to start swaas swaas? When you see prakash? Is he saying something about that?

Edited by Truthseeker

Then due to ignorance when it goes on the path of Shej and is awakened then eventually the Lord speaks and there is a very loud blast/tumbhakha. For example when a plane takes off, the blast/roar from the engine can break the glass of doors windows. In this way when the Lord roars inside you it is louder. If one does not know this and one has not done rom-rom simran then the Mind cannot withstand it and the mind can be made unstable.

By following the stages outlined when the Lord speaks and rom-rom is manifest and one is in Shej, then he has the power to withstand it in the body. The first time it happens to a person he is shaken because it happens unexpectedly, but if one has knowledge, when the Lord speaks then he has the power/shakti to handle it in the body. Therefore on the journey anytime the Lord can speak to you and it will feel like the head is going explode, like the roof has flown off because the sound is so loud. At this time don’t panic, sometimes even light can also manifest. Just think the Lord has spoken and has come to the level of our mind in our body.

Like the pangtis:

The Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds, vibrate with the Wisdom of the Guru`s Teachings; by great good fortune, the Unstruck Melody resonates and resounds.

panchay sabad vajay mat gurmat vadbhaagee anhad vaji-aa.

I see the Lord, the Source of Bliss, everywhere; through the Word of the Guru`s Shabad, the Lord of the Universe is revealed.

aanad mool raam sabh daykhi-aa gur sabdee govind gaji-aa.

Therefore don’t stay awake too much, stay in the dhyaan state. Ahead when there is Parkash, you go and sit in Truth/Sach, sometimes the Lord wants to speak with you and comes and awakens you and calls out you. Here one does not talk themselves until Waheguru himself calls out to you within. When he does call out to you, then you are in the awakened/jagrath state, you are in front of one another, then you can talk about whatever you wish.

In this way the place with Gost/Conversation takes place is ahead of Amritsar, where there is parkash of the jyot where the Lord is in the Shej ghar himself, where the Gurmukh’s go and talk with the Lord.

Just thought I'd share that last night I woke up in the middle of the night all of sudden to the sound of a really loud constant horn "Thhuuuuuuuu" being heard from my right ear. It was ever so loud and really distinct. I have heard a finer variation of this before but this one was much more deeper. Lasted for a few minutes and then slowly faded away as I tried to focus my consciousness on it. I know I was dreaming just before I woke up. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I will never forget that blast in my ears that night because I was awoken so suddenly to an excruciating loud pain and had to hold my ears to try and cope. It was just like described above. It happened on two consecutive nights.

Maybe he came but I couldn't handle the experience. My god that was 7 months ago and he never came back.

WaheGurooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Edited by Sat1176

Maybe there is some sort of physical shock when we get some kind of break-thru !

I mean we expose our bodies to so much filth around the world having to walk in public, past people smoking and spitting..etc...etc.

So, when we take some kind of spiritual leap, it probably has some sort of rebound effect physically.

Anyway, .....I was a little relieved to hear and also read your translation of the below.

Then when rom-rom becomes established then the internal amrit drops start. It will feel like cold drops falling on the bare skin even when there are no clouds in the air. Another experience is if you go where people are doing bhagti then your rahkha chakar will make roms and stand on end, then where ever you hear any sound it will appear as it too is japing WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru for example a running fan. These are indicators that your rom-rom is working.

Lately, because it's so hot.. we have the overhead fans on in every room about 18 hrs/day !

I have repeatedly gone from room to room and I can feel the 'waheguru' jap coming from the fan in complete sync with body rom rom !

The crazy thing is that for a few days I was just walking around room to room and changing the speeds on the fans to see if my rom rom reaction still stayed in sync.... and it would do so immediately !

Again, I was getting a little concerned because I thought that I have developed some 'oversensitivity' problem..!

I have been constantly telling myself that it's not rom rom and that i have messed up my own brain wires of sensory stimulation somewhere.

So, i was quite relieved when I heard this video the other day and then re-reading Sat's translation convinced me that I heard it correctly the first time.

Just a few days ago, I was even telling my wife and asking her if she could feel it ....I was asking her to really try hard to see if she could pick it up..... but she just gave me a weird look thinking that I'm losing the plot !

I can even feel it coming from the pump in the fish tank... but I never told her that bit !! :o

We have truly lost the plot Veeray!! :unsure: Mega LOL

When I had my experience my wife jumped up from the bed as I screamed in shock.

She said, "Whats wrong?"

"Didn't you hear that?" , I asked with my hands over my ears.

"Hear What?" she replied.

"That loud Sound!"

"No.", she said half dozed.

That's when I knew it was one sided.

Make sure you let us know what happens Lucky when your time comes. You have done it the right way with having your Rom-Rom pargat first, hopefully you will be able to withstand it.

Edited by Sat1176

I will never forget that blast in my ears that night because I was awoken so suddenly to an excruciating loud pain and had to hold my ears to try and cope. It was just like described above. It happened on two consecutive nights.

Maybe he came but I couldn't handle the experience. My god that was 7 months ago and he never came back.

WaheGurooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Hey Sat,

This video Santren Daya Singh at 21:30min talks about your experience very interesting should check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe08bwKGlQM

Edited by Truthseeker

Many thanks Truthseeker for sharing this gem recording. Was very interesting to hear sant ji also explaining the importance of sukhmana jaap. His technique was to keep doing the jaap until the breath naturally comes to the spot or monument in time when your breathing between both left/Ida and right/pinguala. At that centre breathing time your Surat will connect more with the shabad. Waheguru

As for the pataka/burst sound, I not sure what to say as I'm kind of left speechless at this moment in time. It's very reassuring to hear from numerous sources that it does happen on the path. I didn't appreciate it at the time and on the contrary thought something was very wrong with me. May Waheguru ji forever keep us all on the correct path all the way till we reach his lotus feet.

Dhan hai the sangat of this forum as we are all helping each other understand and progress further ahead. Waheguru di kirpa on you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading the following lines from Ang 1331 and the pangti about enduring the unendurable got me thinking whether it is saying that one has to be able to endure that extremely loud sound and go beyond that stage.

Eating too much, one`s filth only increases; wearing fancy clothes, one`s home is disgraced.

khaa-i-aa mail vaDhaa-i-aa paiDhai ghar kee haan.

Talking too much, one only starts arguments. Without the Name, everything is poison - know this well.

bak bak vaad chalaa-i-aa bin naavai bikh jaan.

O Baba, such is the treacherous trap which has caught my mind; (constant chatter of the mind)

baabaa aisaa bikham jaal man vaasi-aa.

riding out the waves of the storm, it will be enlightened by intuitive wisdom. Pause

bibal jhaag sahj pargaasi-aa. rahaa-o.

Those who have God`s spiritual wisdom within, are known to be very rare.

tay nar virlay jaanee-ahi jin antar gi-aan muraar.

They endure the unendurable, and the Nectar of the Lord, the Embodiment of Bliss, trickles into them continuously.

ajar jarai neejhar jharai amar anand saroop.

The Well is high up in the Tenth Gate; the Ambrosial Nectar flows, and I drink it in.

oopar koop gagan panihaaree amrit peevanhaaraa.

The rays of light spread out, and the heart-lotus joyfully blossoms forth; the sun enters into the house of the moon.

pasree kiran ras kamal bigaasay sas ghar soor samaa-i-aa.

Edited by Sat1176

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching Gurmukh Lecture series and Lecture 56 was very inspiring and great knowledge from Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

1st bhavsagar (3 qualities of maya : rajo, sato, tamo)
Crossed over by listening to Gurmantra Gurshabad: WaheGuru

2nd bhavsagar is of the five elements Kal’s desh country jurisdiction (air, water, fire, earth, akash:space)
Crossed over by listening to Naam (sehaj dhune, sacha shabad, anhat shabad) unstruck sound current takes you to the door, dasam duar.

Cross dasam daur, tenth gate, door.
Listening to Naad enter Sacha Mahal, home of truth, mind as Jot, God.
It is all by the Grace of Waheguru that one listens to the sound and by God’s kirpa do we enter Sacha Mahal.

This information is taken from the video starting from 8 minute and 40 second mark

http://youtu.be/ARR5az7O6RY?list=UUmo3Xj6UCA_KLcODU1pGoQg

What is Naad?

(loud blast) Also referred to as Naam
http://www.nijarco.com/how-to-do-meditation-nijarco/
This link which Sat posted in another thread is very good. Shares some very good information and mentions Anhat Naad(NAAM) loud blast.

Forgive me for any mistake I have made,
Waheguru please bless the Gurmukhs who walk the path of Liv.
WJKK WJKF

Sorry for diverting the direction of this thread.

Edited by Truthseeker