Cover Up Of Child Abuse By Politicians In The Uk?

The former Conservative cabinet minister Lord Tebbit has said he believes there "may well" have been a political cover-up over child abuse in the 1980s.

Norman Tebbit, who served in a series of ministerial posts under Margaret Thatcher, said the instinct of people at the time was to protect "the system" and not to delve too deeply into uncomfortable allegations.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jul/06/child-abuse-coverup-1980s-lord-tebbit

Edited by dalsingh101

I feel flabbergasted. So many pieces of the puzzle have fallen into place.

I've always used to wonder why the government and social services here in England were so obtuse (def: annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand) about the abuse of Sikh girls when certain Sikh 'organisations' would highlight the matter. They would react angrily and accusatorily towards apnay for doing this, maligning them in the mainstream media.

It's mind blowing but we have consider the distinct possibility that England may have a very wide reaching, powerful pedofile network that stretches all the way up to the highest echelons of government and the media, with a social service and police force that routinely turns a blind eye.

Bloody hell......

Edited by dalsingh101

I feel flabbergasted. So many pieces of the puzzle have fallen into place.

I've always used to wonder why the government and social services here in England were so obtuse (def: annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand) about the abuse of Sikh girls when certain Sikh 'organisations' would highlight the matter. They would react angrily and accusatorily towards apnay for doing this, maligning them in the mainstream media.

It's mind blowing but we have consider the distinct possibility that England may have a very wide reaching, powerful pedofile network that stretches all the way up to the highest echelons of government and the media, with a social service and police force that routinely turns a blind eye.

Bloody hell......

Yep, that sounds like goreh to me !!!!

Further mind-blowing twist:

The retired judge assigned to investigate paedophilia by high ranking government officials, appears to have previously protected people accused of such offences in the CofE.

In addition to this, it appears as if her late brother (a top level politician) scuppered a previous inquiry into alleged paedophilia.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/westminster-abuse-inquiry-baroness-butlersloss-accused-of-hiding-claims-of-bishops-paedophile-allegations-9602065.html