Hindus And Sikhs Riot (1966)

amar_jkp

It's his made up history. The Sikhs were already on their way to dominating Punjab. They had disposed of the last traces of Mughal rule in Punjab, the Afghan invasions and the Marathas were just two foreign obstacles on the path to Sikh rule in Punjab.

Edited by tonyhp32

I do remember the so called shaheeds of 78 tried to go on stage to behead the nirankari leader, and the santji took off in his vehicle when the bullets flew.

What is your problem with the nirankaris?

As for Gujarat and Orissa perhaps you can google it and let us know what you find.

Now where did you get this beheading nonsense from!!!? By making such outrageous claims you only damage the credibility of your posts.

If you read in to the history of the original Nirankaris, you'll find that they were actually good. The Narakdaris are an offshoot of the original movement, which only started because their founder, Boota Singh was fond of drinking alcohol. Their transgressions against the Sikhs over the years are no secret.

As far as Gujarat and Orrissa and the situation with the Dalits goes, are you seriously telling me that you have no knowledge on these?

This echos the attitude of a tyrannical administration; deny all oppressions committed. Where the evidence is undeniable, say it was "necessary".

I'll leave the googling to you.

Maybe it was a ruse to buy time. You know, military strategies and all that. Cos it was only a few months later, when Abdali destroyed the Marathas in Panipat. So there are two things we can deduce from this letter. Either abdali wanted to lure the Marathas into a false sense of victory/achievement/arrogance what have you, whilst he prepared for war, or he was genuinely scared of the Marhattas.

Bearing in mind the Marhattas after their heroic victory in Peshawar (aided by the Sikhs of course) became an instant chapter in their military prowess, only to be balanced by their running from Panjab, before Abdali's ankles had even got wet from the River Attock.

You decide.

Abdali sued for peace after the war even left his general with the Marattas to work out a deal. The division of Punjab which the Marattas controlled.

The ferocity of the Marattas even when hungry unnerved Abdali - prepare my horse in case I have to go back to Afghanistan faster than the wind he says in one proclamation.

Now where did you get this beheading nonsense from!!!? By making such outrageous claims you only damage the credibility of your posts.

If you read in to the history of the original Nirankaris, you'll find that they were actually good. The Narakdaris are an offshoot of the original movement, which only started because their founder, Boota Singh was fond of drinking alcohol. Their transgressions against the Sikhs over the years are no secret.

As far as Gujarat and Orrissa and the situation with the Dalits goes, are you seriously telling me that you have no knowledge on these?

This echos the attitude of a tyrannical administration; deny all oppressions committed. Where the evidence is undeniable, say it was "necessary".

I'll leave the googling to you.

Nope, it was not Hindus but the ISI dressed as Hindus. Angecia sade roop vich sanu e badnaam karna chondieaaa

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani

Abdali sued for peace after the war even left his general with the Marattas to work out a deal. The division of Punjab which the Marattas controlled.

The ferocity of the Marattas even when hungry unnerved Abdali - prepare my horse in case I have to go back to Afghanistan faster than the wind he says in one proclamation.

What ferocity? The Marathas came to the north thinking they were going on a picnic. They had with them hundreds of thousands of pilgrims, Their greed for money had alienated potential allies like the Jats and Rajputs. They allowed themselves to be encircled and cut off with ease. Their commander was willing to take any terms not to fight and was forced to fight by the Peshwa in Poona. All in all it was a disaster for the Marathas. What greater shame could there be for them than that tens of thousands of their women were enslaved by Abdali and over 30,000 of their troops and camp followers who were captured were executed in cold blood after the battle. You write of of the ferocity of the hungry Marathas but thousands of them were captured only to be executed after the battle.

Nope, it was not Hindus but the ISI dressed as Hindus. Angecia sade roop vich sanu e badnaam karna chondieaaa

Of course. ...All the Muslims that were slaughtered and raped in the Gujarat genocide, all the Christians killed, all of the injustices against the Sikhs and the dalits, must have been ISI (!)

Tell me something, have the ISI got more power in Hindustan than the actual government? You blame everything on the ISI. Even when it bloody rains you blame the ISI! !!

I'm not surprised with this response. Feign and deny all wrong doings. Then, when the truth becomes undeniable, say it was necessary.

Of course. ...All the Muslims that were slaughtered and raped in the Gujarat genocide, all the Christians killed, all of the injustices against the Sikhs and the dalits, must have been ISI (!)

Tell me something, have the ISI got more power in Hindustan than the actual government? You blame everything on the ISI. Even when it bloody rains you blame the ISI! !!

I'm not surprised with this response. Feign and deny all wrong doings. Then, when the truth becomes undeniable, say it was necessary.

Just copying the line taken by a certain section on this phorum in relation to violence in the Punjab. Sounds stupid doesn't it? So, please don't insult my intelligence and experience and parrot black cats and agencia.

Bearing in mind what happened a few months after this, what does it look like abdali was doing? logically.

The fact that neither side had the guts to attack each other for nearly 8 months shows me neither wanted a confrontation. The lack of food forced the Maratha hand. But good for them they held in down for nearly 120 years almost single handedly. Allowing other groups to rise. Suddenly, the Rajputs rose in rebellion, and new groups jatts and Sikhs filled the power vacuum.

People don't understand Maharashtra in 16th and 17th century it was the nerve centre for anti-Moghul or muslim activities. As it is even today. They had a habit of training and arming all types of people.

It's no wonder Banda was in Maharastra.

Because it was a safe haven for pacifists ?

Did anyone try to stop the jatha armed with traditional weapons- yes, Akali minister Jiwan S Umranangal

again another lie from the never-ending fountain of falsehood that is this thing called sher.

the akj and dt met umranangal that morning and asked why the narakdharis had been allowed to hold their diwan in Amritsar of all places on Baisakhi.

umranangal said it was nothing to do with him, and refused to get involved. what could he do, he was an old man. not like his grandson param-raj who made a name for himself killing sikh youths.

you did not get his sarcasm. the apologists of Sikh terrorists always blame their black deeds on "agencian" or black cats. how convenient, isn't it? if you have no problem in accepting black cats excuse you should be awright with this one too

Just copying the line taken by a certain section on this phorum in relation to violence in the Punjab. Sounds stupid doesn't it? So, please don't insult my intelligence and experience and parrot black cats and agencia.

No, I should not be okay with this excuse as it is a blatant lie (no surprise there!). Just because you produce complete garbage from your copy-and-paste propaganda machines doesn't mean any of us need swallow it (no one with even half a brain would).

To this day the Hindustani government has treated its minorities like rubbish. The Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Dalits and other riff - raff panths (as some tyrannical elitist fascists may put it) are still waiting for justice. Will the government ever deliver???

Edited by Koi

No, I should not be okay with this excuse as it is a blatant lie (no surprise there!). Just because you produce complete garbage from your copy-and-paste propaganda machines doesn't mean any of us need swallow it (no one with even half a brain would).

To this day the Hindustani government has treated its minorities like rubbish. The Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Dalits and other riff - raff panths (as some tyrannical elitist fascists may put it) are still waiting for justice. Will the government ever deliver???

Not a blatant lie - it was done by the agencia! Green Cats!

How does the minorities treat the majority? Bombings? Executions? Throats Cut? Severed heads of cows? Ethnic cleansing and mass murder, forceful conversions, conversions by threat or trickery,

Well, times up!

Feel free to take the muslims though. I figure if you can't do well even in the West then there is something wrong with you not the Hindus.

Same goes for the Dalits.

I see that you are offended by the riff raff comment. It was not targetted to you directly or your religion. Just those groups that take the teachings of Hinduism, tweak them, change them around and proclaim a new religion.

:huh:

Just from today....

he Nanavati-Mehta Commission submitted its final report on the 2002 Godhra Train Carnage that resulted in communal riots causing immense loss to life and property in the Gujarat.

The two- member commission comprising retired Supreme Court judge Justice G T Nanavati and retired Gujarat High Court judge Justice Akshay Mehta submitted the report to Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel.

Refusing to give any details on the report, Justice Nanavati said it is up to the government to decide the further course of action.

"The reports have been submitted. It is up to the government to decide whether they will publish it for the public," said Nanavati.

The first part of the Nanavati Commission report was tabled in the Gujarat Legislative Assembly on September 25, 2002 which said that the burning of S-6 coach of the Sabarmati Express on February 27, 2002, was a pre-planned conspiracy and not an accident. he Commission, which went into the burnt coach in which 58 Hindu 'kar sevaks' returning from Ayodhya were killed, said in its report that the pre-planned conspiracy was hatched at the Aman Guest House in Godhra.

The probe panel also gave a clean chit to the then Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and the state police in the subsequent riots that claimed over 1,000 lives.

The commission was set up in 2002 and it submitted the first part of its report after six years.

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani

Not a blatant lie - it was done by the agencia! Green Cats!

How does the minorities treat the majority? Bombings? Executions? Throats Cut? Severed heads of cows? Ethnic cleansing and mass murder, forceful conversions, conversions by threat or trickery,

Well, times up!

Feel free to take the muslims though. I figure if you can't do well even in the West then there is something wrong with you not the Hindus.

Same goes for the Dalits.

The easiest thing for the govt to have done was to set up a commission with well known and respected Sikhs and Hindus such General Aurora to enquire into the whole period from 1978-1995. It is because they govt had set up death squads in Punjab and their hands were also not clean of the killings in that period that they did set up a commission.

I see that you are offended by the riff raff comment. It was not targetted to you directly or your religion. Just those groups that take the teachings of Hinduism, tweak them, change them around and proclaim a new religion.

:huh:

It is not simply offence, but a testament to the elitist, fascist and racist ideologies that are prevalent among the ruling government.

It is not simply offence, but a testament to the elitist, fascist and racist ideologies that are prevalent among the ruling government.

Koi Sion,

Did you read nanavatis report about the behavior of the peaceful minorities?

Now, before you say Justice Nanavati is a black cat remember he is a learned and well respected judge that has played an important role in the 84 situation.

What say oh peaceful minorities?

• 2 weeks later...

to someone who has nothing but that near non-entity darshi's book or SGPC's discredited white paper to quote, these facts are lies. It would be interesting to know however which facts mentioned in my post are 'lies'?

the part of hacking of the vendors arm is a lie. Nothing of the sort took place. think about it rationally( i know its difficult for you).

the part where they "tried" to cut off the narakdharis head. what bs and it says a lot about you that you feed of this bs. the narakdhari was on stage at this function, and the sikhs never got past the security cordon outside of the ground.

you have no respect for anything other than generated by propagandists. How can i prove they cut the arm of the vendor. KPS Gill's book mentions this outrage.

As far as cutting the head of 'narakdhari' (no one knows who ended up there eventually) is concerned, the onus of proving the armed attackers did not reach the stage should also be on you otherwise i can also call what it is: bs. if the police and sevadars (3 of whom were killed by the attacking party) stopped them before they could reach the Nirankari Guru, i appreciate their valour and their dedication to their duty of providing security to the Guru and the sangat.

And we appreciate the dedication of Khadkus for sendng Guru Ninak , Panth virodhis to hell.

Hindu Attwad Murdabad

Death to Brahmanvaad

Long Live Sikh Nation