~Video- Transcendental Meditation Gurmantar/ Maha Mool Mantra-Absolute Truth-Reality ~

Just uploaded mool/maha mantra hd video with ambient music for meditative relaxing experience for all....will add more shortly..!! Enjoy..!!

~~~~ IK Oankar Satnaam Kartapurkh Nirbhauo Nirvair Akaal Murat Ajoni Sahibhang Gurparsad ~~~
Ik Oankar - One universal Eternal unchanged Awareness Being-Light-Knowledge- God- all in one, one in all- expressing itself in its movement - creating, preserving and changing creation spontaneously.
Satnaam- which is Eternal Absolute Eternal existence truth,
Kartapurkh- creative Consciousness,
Nirbhauo- Fearless as resides in all (Fearless)
Nirvair- No enmity towards anyone as resides in all (Without Enemy)
Akaal Morat- Timeless being
Ajooni - Unborn
Saibhang- Self-illuminating/Knowledge
Gurparsad- Awareness Consciousness Bliss/Gurparsad- realized by grace of Guru (Enlightened Realized Being).
-- --------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------------
Sit back and relax- take deep breaths in and out, enjoy listening to Mool(Root) Mantra from Sikh Spiritual Gnosis, meditate on it with perception of oneness to connect with our One universal awareness light (Ik Oankar) within.

Second Video of Deep meditation Mool Maha Mantar with ambient music is out!!!.. Videos with ambient, mantra, and delta brain waves- provides meditative relaxing experience for all....Enjoy..!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23xmDAkrYTk

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Mega bump, based on interest..i will add more tracks if sangat like...i searched online earlier everywhere couldn't find sikh meditations on youtube was quite disappointed so i thought i create this channel and ambient meditation music along with back drop of mool mantar / gurmantar for relaxation and meditation.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Just giving an update, since we started this project it's been huge success on youtube especially videos below. The whole reason for doing this, is to increase presence of sikh meditations on youtube in comparison with other dharam meditations which is widely available online and also giving sangat a chance to relax and enjoy these light meditations which can be done anytime.

We be updating the list with more meditations videos..i am doing lot of mixes with native american flute, shamanic flute etc with mool mantar or maha mantar as back drop- true underlying reality.

Enjoy

• 5 months later...