India’S Government Blocks Release Of Film About Sikh Assassins Who Killed Prime Minister Indira Gandhi

At least the other people (from back home) have the partial excuse of being raised around dungheaps, pussoos and being surrounded by no-one but rural pendus for their backwardness - you haven't even got that excuse.....

these same pendus who give a false impression of their "intellect" and arrogance? you had the benefit of a western education away from the penduness, but you still as lame as these people you criticise.

But not clever enough to realise. Such a shame.

why do you hate jatts and ppl from villages?

Spare us your provincial perspectives too. We've got enough of a problem with penducentrism as it is, without you adding to it, thank you. At least the other people (from back home) have the partial excuse of being raised around dungheaps, pussoos and being surrounded by no-one but rural pendus for their backwardness - you haven't even got that excuse....

for thousands of years this (punjabi) jat has been at the bottom of the heap. so lowly was his position in the pecking order that he, a punjabi, jat was never able to rule over Punjab. The best a jat could do was Ranjit singh who ruled over half of the modern day Punjab but wait..was not he a Sansi?

Now jat has finally managed to, thanks to their huge numbers, rise to the top. now jat, who was not allowed to leave his house without a dog, like the so-called lowest of the low castes chandalas in the 8th century sind, has found voice. as far as bahmavad is concerned, gurdwara rituals are absolutely the same as a mandir. matha tekko, paise chadao, rumale chadao, chanvar jhulao, milk naal floor dhovo, Granth sahib nu sleep karvao,...hahaha! Pratham Bhagauti simar ke.... Jat kithe aa Granth sahib ch, 2 lines ya 4?

What does the treatment of Jats in Sind have to do with the Jats of Punjab? Jats of Haryana and Bikaner were under the thumb of both Hindu Rajputs as well as Muslim Ranghars and Bhattis but this did not stop the Jats of Punjab along with other castes like Ahluwalias, Ramgarhias ruling over large tracts of the Punjab. You make a big deal of Maharaja Ranjit Singh not ruling the whole of the Punjab yet he also ruled Kashmir and the frontier regions like Peshawar.

As for your people. the less said the better. You are traitors to your land and your language.

I don't wear a pagh you thick pendu.

Jats take the piss out of themselves enough for anyone to just sit back and point it out. It doesn't make me feel good about myself doing it - I despair at having such 'co-religionists'. <sigh>

Goes both ways you unparh pendu. Stay in your backwater town. You'd be a pendu in India, and you are a pendu here. Well done.

What's the matter, did the local uncle's shop run out of Robin's starch so you stopped wearing it?

4514669640_ca9e834824_z.jpg

You come across as the unparh here. I have seen better manners in the most backward village in Punjab than I have seen in you.

What exactly is your fixation with Jats? Did you used to sing 'Putt Jattan de' in your younger years only to be chided by your mother with the words 'Putt asin tan duggu han, asin jatt nahin han' So did this piss you off with Jats? Did all the Jat films from the 80s and 90s further make you hate the Jats. You probably thought why didn't the film makers make films about duggus? Why weren't there films like 'ARRI DUGGU DI' or 'DUGGU KENYA DA' or songs like 'PUTT DUGGUYAN DE, MAAVAY DIYAN PAGGAN PAUNDE'

Edited by tonyhp32

What's the matter, did the local uncle's shop run out of Robin's starch so you stopped wearing it?

4514669640_ca9e834824_z.jpg

You come across as the unparh here. I have seen better manners in the most backward village in Punjab than I have seen in you.

What exactly is your fixation with Jats? Did you used to sing 'Putt Jattan de' in your younger years only to be chided by your mother with the words 'Putt asin tan duggu han, asin jatt nahin han' So did this piss you off with Jats? Did all the Jat films from the 80s and 90s further make you hate the Jats. You probably thought why didn't the film makers make films about duggus? Why weren't there films like 'ARRI DUGGU DI' or 'DUGGU KENYA DA' or songs like 'PUTT DUGGUYAN DE, MAAVAY DIYAN PAGGAN PAUNDE'

not gonna lie this made me lol.

I have seen better manners in the most backward village in Punjab than I have seen in you.

I think you're biased in your statement; being a backward villager yourself.

Anyways. Certain quarters deserve all censure for corrupting the panth with their bullshit culture of drinking, drug taking and 'giving it large' to such an extent that lesser juts unable to participate in the posing end up killing themselves.

Let's see what else they've been up to...

Trying to foist a penducentric caste system in Sikh society. Twisting rural, economic agricultural issues into religious ones. Turning premiere Sikh/Panjabi institutes like the SGPC and Panjab Police (especially the former) into a cesspit of corruption. Alienating Sikhs from other castes with their bullshit and making them vote with their feet. Sticking their tongues so far up Anglo arse that their tongues stank of their shite. Creating a hotch-potch of Victorian Protestant and pseudo Sikh values and passing it off as Sikhi. Creating a stupid 'them and us' polarity with Hindus and generally not getting on with ANY other Panjabis. Dominating Panjab's economic/political scene and then crying it is everyone else's fault when the poor juts have a suicide epidemic - instead of helping them. Poisoning the land with pesticides and fertilizers due to abject stupidity (try reading the instructions farmer.......). KPS Gill, General Brar, etc.

Edited by dalsingh101

Know your origins Mr Arrogant Scum!

According to Khazanov, Anatoly M.; Wink, Andre (2012), Nomads in the Sedentary World; Wink, André (2004), Indo-Islamic society: 14th - 15th centuries, Catherine B. Asher, Cynthia Talbot India before Europe and many other anthropologists and writers; jats are the "non-elite" pastoralists from the lower Indus region of Sind.

what you were thinking anyway? Jats are the super race which has failed to establish large empires and win any significant battle as they landed on planet earth just before that Sansi Ranjit Singh was signing humiliating treaties with his East India Company sahibs.

So Jats were not like Brahmins and may or may not have had a glorious history before Sikhism but then look what they are other 'non-elites' castes achieved when they took to Sikhi. The Jats have always looked down on you Bahmans, Punjabi is the only language where the word Bahman is a term of abuse. If you want to refer to a Bahman in a respectful manner you call him a Pandit.

On the other hand look at Punjabi Hindus - now there is scum if ever there are any- a thousand years of slavery and desperately trying to take over the history of others such as Marathas because their own ancestors achieved nothing of any value.

I think you're biased in your statement; being a backward villager yourself.

Anyways. Certain quarters deserve all censure for corrupting the panth with their bullshit culture of drinking, drug taking and 'giving it large' to such an extent that lesser juts unable to participate in the posing end up killing themselves.

Let's see what else they've been up to...

Trying to foist a penducentric caste system in Sikh society. Twisting rural, economic agricultural issues into religious ones. Turning premiere Sikh/Panjabi institutes like the SGPC and Panjab Police (especially the former) into a cesspit of corruption. Alienating Sikhs from other castes with their bullshit and making them vote with their feet. Sticking their tongues so far up Anglo arse that their tongues stank of their shite. Creating a hotch-potch of Victorian Protestant and pseudo Sikh values and passing it off as Sikhi. Creating a stupid 'them and us' polarity with Hindus and generally not getting on with ANY other Panjabis. Dominating Panjab's economic/political scene and then crying it is everyone else's fault when the poor juts have a suicide epidemic - instead of helping them. Poisoning the land with pesticides and fertilizers due to abject stupidity (try reading the instructions farmer.......). KPS Gill, General Brar, etc.

Since you have never been to a village in Punjab then it is understandable that you have little or no knowledge of what rural Punjab is like terms of hospitality. Even a Jat hating duggu like you would be welcomed with customary hospitality.

It was not Jats that turned the SGPC and Punjab police into cesspits. Jats created the SGPC and as long as traitors did not manage to hold sway with government help then these were both free from corruption. Read what C F Andrew wrote about the Akali Jathas that contained over a one third returned soldiers who claim lick ango arse. These soldiers who were Jats, Lobanas and Mazhabis were the backbone of the Akali movement. You won't find any useless tarkhans in their ranks.

"... The brutality and inhumanity of the whole scene was indescribably increased by the fact that the men who were hit were praying to God and had already taken a vow that they would remain silent and peaceful in word and deed. The Akali Sikhs who had taken this vow, both at the Golden Temple before starting and also at the shrine of Guru-ka-Bagh, were as I have already stated, largely from the army. They had served in many campaigns in Flanders, in France, in Mesopotamia and in East Africa. Some of them at the risk of their own safety may have saved the lives of Englishmen who had been wounded. Now they were felled to the ground at the hand of English officials serving in the same Government which they themselves had served ..."

"... A new heroism, learnt through suffering, has arisen in the land. A new lesson in moral warfare has been taught to the world..."

The Singh Sabhas you claim of were started by Sikhs of all backgrounds. Sikhs of all background do not like Punjabi Hindus because of what they did historically to the cause of Punjabi language. For every KPS Gill or General Brar there were thousands of young Jats who fought back against the oppressive government. Sikhs of all background apart from tarkhans fought for the independence movement. If there was a Buta Singh from the lower caste there was a Shaheed Beant Singh whose actions far surpass the traitor Buta Singh. I have yet to come across a tarkhan who undid the betrayal of Zailu the tarkhan. Even some Punjabi Hindus joined the movement and undid the betrayal of their fellow Hindu Punjabis.

Edited by tonyhp32

Since you have never been to a village in Punjab then it is understandable that you have little or no knowledge of what rural Punjab is like terms of hospitality. Even a Jat hating duggu like you would be welcomed with customary hospitality.

It was not Jats that turned the SGPC and Punjab police into cesspits. Jats created the SGPC and as long as traitors did not manage to hold sway with government help then these were both free from corruption. Read what C F Andrew wrote about the Akali Jathas that contained over a one third returned soldiers who claim lick ango arse. These soldiers who were Jats, Lobanas and Mazhabis were the backbone of the Akali movement. You won't find any useless tarkhans in their ranks.

"... The brutality and inhumanity of the whole scene was indescribably increased by the fact that the men who were hit were praying to God and had already taken a vow that they would remain silent and peaceful in word and deed. The Akali Sikhs who had taken this vow, both at the Golden Temple before starting and also at the shrine of Guru-ka-Bagh, were as I have already stated, largely from the army. They had served in many campaigns in Flanders, in France, in Mesopotamia and in East Africa. Some of them at the risk of their own safety may have saved the lives of Englishmen who had been wounded. Now they were felled to the ground at the hand of English officials serving in the same Government which they themselves had served ..."

"... A new heroism, learnt through suffering, has arisen in the land. A new lesson in moral warfare has been taught to the world..."

The Singh Sabhas you claim of were started by Sikhs of all backgrounds. Sikhs of all background do not like Punjabi Hindus because of what they did historically to the cause of Punjabi language. For every KPS Gill or General Brar there were thousands of young Jats who fought back against the oppressive government. Sikhs of all background apart from tarkhans fought for the independence movement. If there was a Buta Singh from the lower caste there was a Shaheed Beant Singh whose actions far surpass the traitor Buta Singh. I have yet to come across a tarkhan who undid the betrayal of Zailu the tarkhan. Even some Punjabi Hindus joined the movement and undid the betrayal of their fellow Hindu Punjabis.

Are Tharkhans not Sikhs? Jaats are the only people who achieved more in name of the SIkh Dharam?

Mate, British new how to attract Jaats, your attraction for money and power. I do agree, SGPC was created by Jaats, for one reason power and money.

For every KPS Gill or General Brar there were thousands of young Jats who fought back against the oppressive government.

What happened there? Young Jats fighting, what did they achieve? Became drug addicts and alcoholics.

Sikhs of all background apart from tarkhans fought for the independence movement.

Where did you get this from," Jat's History of Punjab Vol 1"

Paan Choodyo, twadi haal ta lalchi kootya tho wi mari ya.

Edited by Kulsingh5

Well Jat hating Tarkhans like Dal Duggu don't qualify for being Sikhs. He brings his Jat hating into every thread. About time he got a taste of his own medicine.

I don't see you have a comment of the duggus hatred of Jats but when tarkhans get the same treatment you jump to his defence.

Edited by tonyhp32

I do agree, SGPC was created by Jaats, for one reason power and money.

So cynical. To dismiss a crucial phase of sacrifice and energy as being about power and money. Please re-read the history of the Singh Sabha Lehar, to see exactly what the SGPC was about.

Well Jat hating Tarkhans like Dal Duggu don't qualify for being Sikhs. He brings his Jat hating into every thread. About time he got a taste of his own medicine.

From being a one-time scholar and darling of this forum, dally has seriously let himself and the forum down as well. Good reasoning, thinking, dissecting and understanding, seems to have been replaced by dally with stupid outbursts, self-smugness and a written diarrhea that prevents any kind of learning and progress to be made.

And he calls jatts dumb...

From being a one-time scholar and darling of this forum, dally has seriously let himself and the forum down as well. Good reasoning, thinking, dissecting and understanding, seems to have been replaced by dally with stupid outbursts, self-smugness and a written diarrhea that prevents any kind of learning and progress to be made.

Yeah sure, and you're coming out with really clever stuff.

I only ever see you regurgitating some pendu perspective from the 80s. Do you have a brain of your own?

What progress do you think you make?

Edited by dalsingh101

the jatt hate is ridiculous

Let's be frank mate. A lot of people feel that jats have been dragging the panth down in all manner of ways.

Spirituality replaced with 'kahn bukray peen sharabaan' mentality. Political institutes rotten to the core by jut dominated organisations; who are involved in all manner of nepotism, bribery and probably drug trafficking too. Sikhs more famous for bhangra and drinking now than anything else. The most backward rural vision for economic development. Irrational adherence to farming when the trade is obviously not working for hordes of the peasantry?? Let's not mention the outright rejection of any idea of equality amongsts Sikhs. No intellectual culture. No vision for the future outside of wet dreams of separatism, which the majority of Sikhs don't want now.

Let's be frank. Juts being the supposed tekadaars of Sikhi have dragged the Sikh community down and is turning it into some spiritually empty political beast.

All you ever hear now is:

"Water, farming, suicide"

It's boring mate.

You all need to try and move into the 21st century.

Edited by dalsingh101

Typical response dally.

I only ever see you regurgitating some pendu perspective from the 80s. Do you have a brain of your own?

And what exactly is this jat-this, jat-that bile you bring up every other post? IS that not regurgitating something useless?

I know you have a brain of your own, please use it in the accomplished manner that you once did.

And Hindu, non-Jat hate is divine. pathetic losers these supremacists among the jats.

like a leech on a non-jat arse.

And what exactly is this jat-this, jat-that bile you bring up every other post? IS that not regurgitating something useless?

It's not bile at all. You might live in a bubble but I tell you a LOT of Panjabis feel this way. Jut society needs to face up to this and address it.

I know you have a brain of your own, please use it in the accomplished manner that you once did.

Maybe I am but you are struggling to face certain truths because they strike very close to home?

It's not bile at all.

dally, it's embarrassing. It's embarrassing that you've become an embarrassment as well.

You might live in a bubble but I tell you a LOT of Panjabis feel this way. Jut society needs to face up to this and address it.

Here your arrogance is speaking in assuming that all jats think alike. I'm sure that you don't appreciate being labelled as an extension of the joke that the tarkhans have become in this country, and also the jibes that are pointed at you about you being a tarkhan.

There is a gulf of difference in thinking in the jat/sikh generations of my fathers/elders and myself/youngsters.

You need to face up to this. Until you do, you will continue to embarrass yourself.

Juts have failed to face up to their failures in Panjab and also play down the appalling and enduring effect their stupid mentality has had on cohesion on the panth - let alone on the wider Panjabi community.

You should wake up: some of those criticisms coming from Hindu Panjabis are ones MANY nonJat Sikhs would agree with. Face it.

Tony, you talk about people getting used by bahmans; why not take a look at how much your own jaat got used by goray. And I'm not saying that as a dig. You apply willful ignorance to it. In fact you celebrate it.

Bring it out in the open instead of finding x, y and z to try and excuse it away.

Maybe in your wet dreams you envisage a 'Hindu-free' Sikh homeland in Panjab? Or a scenario where juts bowl about giving it large over everyone who should 'know their place' (in the words of one of your brothers). That's just typically dumb pendu mentality. Anyone with half a brain know the only way forward is unity and progression and equality. Where all people have an equal stake and equal chance in society. Look at Iraq now - a consequence of Shias trying to dominate the government. Never mind that the Gurus themselves wanted us to be an egalitarian society.

Ultimately, juts have consistently indulged in a self-centered behaviour; with a strange mentality that makes them think they know best and that all other Panjabis are lesser beings not worthy of any consideration. You are reaping the fruits of this. You really surprised no one really trusts your motives? I mean, inequalities are such a central part of jut identity and their relationship with other Sikhs and Panjabis that they can't even bring themselves to imagine an egalitarian society.

Mate, we've all got a good idea of what living in jut dominated society would entail. Are you REALLY that surprised people aren't keen on your 'vision' for Sikh society? REALLY????

Edited by dalsingh101

Kharku, you peasant machood.

Your mum's a Hindu. lol

You're just an ignorant farmer whose grown his hair probably because your dad forced you too.

Tell truth, you just want to marry Jatti.

Mate, you want to see juttis over here........ every tom, dick and harry is marrying them. No big thing. Some of you UK farmers should school your retarded brother on what goes on in the wide world. (tell the confused fool about how many juts are sullay too whilst you're at it).

A text book pendu fhudhoo.....wah ve wah

Edited by dalsingh101

People caught in desperate situations have to make these kind of choices. Do you really want to discuss prostitution here? Maybe you might want to read about the Temple prostitutes in India? How about the brothels in Mumbai?

Kharku - calm down man. I know that Dal Duggu is a tarkhan loser who wishes he was a Jat, probably bahman sherni wishes the same as well but don't let these losers make you lose your cool.

Loser pashoo, read this news about the plight of jattis in UK (resorting to prostitution to survive):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8481493.stm

Let me tell you about the situation of Hindu punjabis and Gujjus in Australia . In Melbourne these Hindu cowards can be seen asking Sikhs to help them in Job and for Houses . In weekends they will come in our Gurdwaras just to eat free food . Saaleyo tahde loka da koi deen iman haiga ke ne haiga ? Tusi har mulk ch kanjar he rehna hai .

"our gurdwaras"

i would not go to any such place which is reserved for members of a cult, not open to the others.

as far as i know, hindus in western countries usually are in white collar jobs. jats on the other hand, not that i have anything against such jobs, are in mostly menial jobs like driving cleaning security guards kitchen hands etc. if a white collar person is going to a particular shrine, it has got to with more than "free food". 2-3 dollars di khatir aine ghatia bandian de moonh kaun lagda

you should write a large notice in front of YOUR gurdwara that Hindus are not welcome. ainee ghatia thinking wale bande to ki umeed aa, ae te 9 gurus nu vi gallan kadd ke wapis modd de gurdware ton. Bhakt, Bhatt...onna da ki haal karoo aa Sikh ISIS janwar, parmatma janda.

your a freaking moron.

Loser pashoo, read this news about the plight of jattis in UK (resorting to prostitution to survive):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8481493.stm

I read that article and couldnt find jatts mentioned at all.

Can you please highlight where it is written, hence your post as us to read about the plight of jattis resorting to prostitution, so that we may discuss it further?

Chatanga veerji you cannot discuss progress with an enemy. Dal duggu and much of his quom (especially outside Punjab) want Jatt gold and women.

I'm sorry, I do not believe in any kind of caste supremacy (if it wasn't already clear) and beleive that all Sikhs regardless of caste have a part to play to make the panth stronger.