India’S Government Blocks Release Of Film About Sikh Assassins Who Killed Prime Minister Indira Gandhi

"our gurdwaras"

i would not go to any such place which is reserved for members of a cult, not open to the others.

as far as i know, hindus in western countries usually are in white collar jobs. jats on the other hand, not that i have anything against such jobs, are in mostly menial jobs like driving cleaning security guards kitchen hands etc. if a white collar person is going to a particular shrine, it has got to with more than "free food". 2-3 dollars di khatir aine ghatia bandian de moonh kaun lagda

you should write a large notice in front of YOUR gurdwara that Hindus are not welcome. ainee ghatia thinking wale bande to ki umeed aa, ae te 9 gurus nu vi gallan kadd ke wapis modd de gurdware ton. Bhakt, Bhatt...onna da ki haal karoo aa Sikh ISIS janwar, parmatma janda.

Asi gareeb te majbur bandya nu rotia jarur khavange par dhoke baaz , kahtiya soch aaleya nu nahi . 9 Guru ? Sahda Koi Guru Hindu nahi c Guru Nanak sahib g de time ch ve amrit shakaya janda c jinu charan pahul kehnde c onu laen to baad banda Sikh hunda c .

Apne ghatia jaal ch aap hee fuss reha hain nafrat de pujari.

charan pahul ik Hindu reet hai. ik hor reason de ditta ke Guru saheban Hindu kyon sigge.

Tu jamaa he fudu haiga . Charan pahul Hindu reet odo hundi jad koi ved upnishad ya kise hor Hindu granth da use hunda . Tahda vas challe te tusi Chritian Baptism nu ve Hindu reet keh deyo . Bada he ganda banda haiga . Tere harkata to lagda tu adda Bahman te adda Baaniya haiga do gande soch aale loka da mix breed pukka anti sikh.

Bhai Singh Sardar; Ghore Panj Bandukan Chaar; Maarda Pehli Goli Naal.

Bruahh

On a side note, while living in Punjab in the early 1970s we used to use the above verse and place various peoples name in there. It is from the times of the Misls when anyone could set himself as a Sardar and gather a few men and some weapons and become the Sardar of the locality. Surprising in the 1980s in college I came across a Muslim Sindhi who also knew the above verse which might show how great the influence of the Misls had become as their organisation was known outside the borders of Punjab.

Muslim Sindhi... so you ARE a Pakistani!!!! where else you would find a Muslim Sindhi in a Punjab college

Again the Hindu proves what a fool he is! Dumba$$, I lived in Punjab upto 1975 and did my studying in the UK and have lived here since then. You thought you had proved that I am a Pakistani when all you did was prove what a fool you are.

Edited by tonyhp32

Again the Hindu proves what a fool he is! Dumba$$, I lived in Punjab upto 1975 and did my studying in the UK and have lived here since then. You thought you had proved that I am a Pakistani when all you did was prove what a fool you are.

You would think the idiot would learn from his time on here, but no.