Mutiny Of 1857: The Search For Truth

amar_jkp

These fascists so called sikhs hve a hard time digesting the truth. They think they have to discredit other people to raise their own importance and it doesnt work. My posts have not only destroyed the narrative that sikhs saved india but also the lie about khyber pass only being dominated by sikhs. It has also destroyed the lie that somehow when 100,000 ppl fight the brits in one year and kill dozens of high ranking army oficials, more thanwe did in our wars with the brits, that 1857 was not a revolt. I am aware of more than 50,000 rajput women committin jauhar instead of facing humiliation but these fools like to ignore history. They like to push everything under the bed and lie about history. We played a signifcant role in history but any one with a brain who can read history can easily see that we did mot save india by ourselves and there were over 200,000 shaheed over 700 years before guru nanak jis avtar.

Also destroys the lie "ohhh maharaja ranjit was so great and nice to his populace!" Because we caused dogras to revolt by humiliating them by dragging their king by his mustache and killing 90yr old buddhay... Then we lost to mian dido over ten times bcus god sides with the truth not tyranny. For gods sake the small siba clam defeated us too. Gulab singh wasnt an enemy originally as he killed mian dido for us and betrayed his tribe for us but no one here likes to read as to why he had to change sides later! Ranjit singhs kids were not the brightest lot an they abused their power thats why attar singh got killed by mian dido for gods sake why wud we surround him at vaishno devi it reminds me of 1984 but this time were gen vaidya.

Baba Banda Singh Bahadur ji was a gursikh and a gurmukh. However, he like all Sikhs of old were Hindus who took amrit. I still want to know what these khalistani fools have to say abot Mata Krishan Kaurji's family from Uttar Pradesh... was he also a bhaiya hindu from UP for you? Also, Babur faced stiff resistance from thousands of rajputs as mentioned... I dont know where these foolish fake sikhs get their information from.. im astounded as to how low they can go. I am sure these fools are not more than 20 years old because if they are then we have a serious problem here.. but then again most punjabis are dumb as shit and i am not ashamed to say this because its true.

Edited by JungChamkaur

Baba Banda Singh Bahadur ji was a gursikh and a gurmukh. However, he like all Sikhs of old were Hindus who took amrit. I still want to know what these khalistani fools have to say abot Mata Krishan Kaurji's family from Uttar Pradesh... was he also a bhaiya hindu from UP for you? Also, Babur faced stiff resistance from thousands of rajputs as mentioned... I dont know where these foolish fake sikhs get their information from.. im astounded as to how low they can go. I am sure these fools are not more than 20 years old because if they are then we have a serious problem here.. but then again most punjabis are dumb as shit and i am not ashamed to say this because its true.

Typical dumb Hindu pretending to be Sikh yet doesn't know that Mata Krishan Kaur's family were Punjabi Khatris who lived in UP and not Bhayyas. Rather than being a c&p warrior why don't you get some education and get your facts straight before coming on the forum and displaying your fudhu hindu ignorance. If you worship dumb animals you become a dumb animal!

We fought ram singh pathania and lost.. And im sure you can find olenty more stories of where we no longer fit the black and white lie of being benevolent rulers. For ranjit singh is mot akali phula singhji and hes not baba deep singhji. He was no saint.

Stop portraying a minor revolt by a minor noble as some kind of mass insurrection. Pathania was betrayed by a typical Hindu Brahmin fudhu.

Maharana Sangram Singh aka Rana Sanga had 81 wounds on his body, he fought wars with one eye, one arm and one leg... talk about soormay kshatriya!!!

Too bad his jaat then started to give their daughters to the Mughals. Your Rajputs were so great that their half hindu half mughal offspring were the worst at destroying your Hindu temples!!

These fascists so called sikhs hve a hard time digesting the truth. They think they have to discredit other people to raise their own importance and it doesnt work. My posts have not only destroyed the narrative that sikhs saved india but also the lie about khyber pass only being dominated by sikhs. It has also destroyed the lie that somehow when 100,000 ppl fight the brits in one year and kill dozens of high ranking army oficials, more thanwe did in our wars with the brits, that 1857 was not a revolt. I am aware of more than 50,000 rajput women committin jauhar instead of facing humiliation but these fools like to ignore history. They like to push everything under the bed and lie about history. We played a signifcant role in history but any one with a brain who can read history can easily see that we did mot save india by ourselves and there were over 200,000 shaheed over 700 years before guru nanak jis avtar.

Yours c&p efforts prove nothing. If anything it shows your have some kind of homosexual fixation of Rajputs. 1857 was at best a series of revolts by various interests each with their own agenda. Only fools like you believe that it some kind of war of independence. BTW stop referring to Maharaja Ranjit Singh as a Sansi. He was a great Maharaja who achieved great things something that an arsewipe like cannot come close to, even given your bullshyt political science degree. Truly you are a vile loser.

ahahaha your comeback is weak at best! like your so stupid its ridiculous... you think bhagat singh did more than pathanias??? they killed GENERALS! THEY TOOK OVER KABUL BEFORE RANJIT SINGH! WAYYYY BEFORE HIM! anyways... i have already put all your stupid pathetic claims to superiority in the grave... and your talking about rajput women being given to mughals.. buddy you want to overlook the fact that kachwahas fought aurangzeb and did more damage then sikhs as a whole? you forget that the Guru had no problem going and getting seva done by those same kings at bangla sahib? their all suryavanshi but you low caste fudu maroos jatts are nothing..... why dont you ever look at the fact that all the fudus who died fighting pathanias werre sikh puppets fudu ass poor people trying to make money by killing natives...

every story i have listed crushes your lies and bigotry... the whole god damned world has the logic to see that sikhs have not played a more formidable role than rajputs especially since many rajputs are sikhs themselves. and you obviously overlooked the fact that ranjits sons surrounded a 90yr old man and killed him because they couldnt defeat mian dido who defeated sikhs well over ten times and british officers, aka your masters and your REAL PITAAHs even say that sikhs would be so scared to fight the dogras that they would not even come out of the fort. Mian dido would himself kill 300 sikhs at a time...... guru dashmesh has no problem complementing the katoch raja but you cant accept the truth because your all little b++++es... 1857 killed more british generals colonels etc than the sikhs in all of the anglo sikh wars combined...

you think ranjit was practicing good maryada when they pulled people by their mustache??? the oppressed often becomes the oppressor... those sikhs met a timely demise at the hands of dogras for their vile acts....

anyways your a choora. i have listed so many historical events that have crushed your little dream of sikhs being the savior... its a shame your still trying to act up.. the funniest thing is that sajjan kumar and tytler are alive. if you think your such a badass why dont you go do something? why you sitting here ignoring the reality of history that maharaja ranjit singhs empire was only 50 yrs long and more rajput women have committed jauhar than sikhs fighting british in the wars......

rajputs have defeated every invader to come across the khyber at least 3 times....... the turks the khiljis the mughals the pathans etc etc... like for fuking gods sake cant your dumass read english??? the stories above show the reality of your pathetic lies. you are NOTHING....

you want to attack my degree... like really? why dont you do something yourself you stupid loser.. you cant even read that katoch alone defeated mughals 52 times more than the sikhs total history combined....

52!!! 52!!! 52!!! get it in your head!!!

SIBA DEFEATED RANJIT!

PATIALA HELPED ABDALI!!

PATIALA HELPED BRITS IN 1857!

YOU ARE A LOSER! i have over 30 events posted and you cannot come close to challending them... you already made a point

1) we sikhs are th eonly warriors in india... we did everything... we liberated all of india.. we are the only people who know how to give balidan.. we are the most nd the only righteous people on the earth....

rebuttal: i have given many rebuttals toyour black and white history.... there are so many posted above im surprised you even bothered to msg back and that too with completely irrelevent bullshit... because you and every other sikhin the world knows that marathas and rajputs have defeated invaders DOZENS of times MORE than sikhs and withMORE DAMAGE DONE EVERRR THAN ANY SIKH CAN EVER LAY CLAIM TO. and you keep acting like maharaja ranjit owned all of punjab when he didnt... he had his own territory.. he was one sikh king out of a few others.... any dumass who knows how to count and read english would put his head down in shame after reading only 5 of the events posted but i have given youover 30 so please keep your mouth shut. your a typical baysharm fudu khalistani singh who is worth nothing... im sure your family aint shit, you aint shit personally, at school as a kid, as an adult in society and as a sikh to the world... you aint shit... your only good at making a point then ignoring the rebttal that completely shits on your face and coming back with even worse ignorance than befor like the sulla you truly are. dont make me repost everything i posted... perhaps you should hire a neutral guy to compare the feats by sikhs and just the rathores who made sher shah humble with 80,000 people.... just the rathores have accomplished more than any sikh to ever have stepped foot on this earth.

read about your bravery here:

European Adventures of Northern India by Charles Grey:

"The besieging artillery opened fire and within a couple of hours the guns stood silent amd the sikh gunners piled dead in heaps. The Sikhs delaying their fate in a despicable ruse gathered 200 women from within the city and disposed them around the guns. Rajputs were so skillful of marksmen that only a few women were killed whilst the whole of the gunners met the fate they deserve"...

Why are we guys arguing as to who brought down the moghul empire and when. Why don't we hear it from the Aurangzeb Nama (Alamgir Nama) from the will and final testament of that fascist, tyrant Aurangzeb.

TWELFTH,—The main pillar of government is to be well informed in the news of the kingdom. Negligence for a single moment becomes the cause of disgrace for long years. The escape of the wretch Shiva took place through [my] carelessness, and I have to labour hard [against the Marathas] to the end of my life, [as the result of it].

-- Aurangzeb

Listen loser boy amar jkp.....

edward balfour called 1857 a rebellion....and so did all british officers.... has your bitchass been to school? do you knwo gayatri spivak and the subaltern studies group? read about peasant insurgency in colonial india you dum loser. Go serve the brits you chela. Rajputs and dalits and marathas and gujjars fought british throughout india in 1857...while you and your jatt lot were getting zaildariyaan from the maliks of your riyasat... and about khyber... did your dumass just ignore the feats of the pathanias and the rajputs who have been defeating afghans and arabs hundreds of years before Guru Nanakjis arrival?

You do know that sikhs attacked Ram Singh Pathania under a Brit Lt Gen who got killed by Rajputs right? You coward... Katoch alone defeated Mughals 52 times... Siba Rajputs defeated Maharaja Ranjit Singh too and Mian Dido defeated his army over ten times...what world do you live in? You stupid khalistani fool! You probably think Guru Nanakji named his son Laxmi as an ustat to MONEY right? Because Laxmi means something else other than the devi right?

Also, you probably think Mata Krishan Kaur ji's dad from UP was also a coward hindu like the sikhs who sided with their brit masters in 1857 right? And her naming her son Har Krishan probably has nothing to do with her family roots and identity either right? of course!!! because krishna and laxmi are something else!!! only we fought!! rajputs didnt fight? LMAOOOO ahahahahahah

go read history and stop reading losers like ganda singh who are just trying to cover up treachery of 1857 on one side while promoting KArtar Singh Sarabha who went around telling indian soldiers to mutiny like Bhai Randhir Singh ji.. how do you reconcile the two??? Please do tell!!! please make something up FAST!!!!

Punjabi Hindu and Muslims were also with Britishers and you Bharat Mata doesn't exist . After reading on 1857 only a fool can support it . True face of Laxmi Bai , Bhadur Shah and other Kings have already been exposed . But i can you convience a Anna like you who just want IT WAS REVOLUTION IT WAS REVIOLUTION BLAH BLAH BLAH

Punjabi Hindu and Muslims were also with Britishers and you Bharat Mata doesn't exist . After reading on 1857 only a fool can support it . True face of Laxmi Bai , Bhadur Shah and other Kings have already been exposed . But i can you convience a Anna like you who just want IT WAS REVOLUTION IT WAS REVIOLUTION BLAH BLAH BLAH

What evidence have you supported your opinion with? It's simple, currently it stands as your opinion and nothing else.