Gurbani Vichar By Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Feb 28 & Mar 01, 2014

Gurbani Vichar By Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Feb 28 & Mar 01, 2014

Bhai Sarabjit Singh Dhunda, hailed from village Dhoonda, a Missionary Sikh preacher, belong to Gurmat Gyan Missionary College of Ludhiana. His preachings focus on removal of Derawad in light of Adi Granth Sahib and Sikh Rehat Maryada. He do his preachings in villages around Punjab and also in other parts of the world.

In Canada the congregation gave him many Golden Medals for his preachings against fake saints and enlightning with negativity of Karam Kand and Dera Culture.

Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Feb 28, 2014 (Day 1 of 2)

Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Mar 01, 2014 (Day 2 of 2)

• 6 months later...

We would apprciate if you dont do his prachaar here ...he turned into a Dasam Baani Nindak and cannot have any place in Sangat ..where in person or in cyberspace...

First of all, sorry for late replying.

Sarabjit Singh Dhunda prachaars only in the light of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

The only people oppose him are the ones who have never read Gurbani(with proper santhiya & understanding) or the ones who are trapped in some kind of derawad.

Stand up & put your research & views ahead instead of banning someone who is showing you mirror.

15,000 DERAS ARE THERE IN PUNJAB, STILL PUNJAB IS THE ALCOHOL CAPITAL OF INDIA.

WHEREIN 68% OF YOUTHS BETWEEN THE AGE OF 25-35 CONSUME SOME OR OTHER KIND OF DRUGS.

What these Deras have done good to Punjab?

EVE TEASING & FEMALE FOETICIDE IS ALTOGETHER A DIFFERENT BIG CHAPTER IN PUNJAB

He is intending to increase his database ...this pakhandi has no place here..jisne baani da mazaak kita..chhitar parade honi hai ehdi..

The only people oppose him are the ones who have never read Gurbani(with proper santhiya & understanding) or the ones who are trapped in some kind of derawad.

Stand up & put your research & views ahead instead of banning someone who is showing you mirror.

WHEREIN 68% OF YOUTHS BETWEEN THE AGE OF 25-35 CONSUME SOME OR OTHER KIND OF DRUGS.

He is intending to increase his database ...this pakhandi has no place here..jisne baani da mazaak kita..chhitar parade honi hai ehdi..

Which Database is he increasing?

Have you read Guru Granth Sahib Ji? (By reading I mean, reading with proper arth & santhiya)

Many of us are just swinging in the wave of ignorant

I am no supporter of Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. But I believe that he speaks logical in the light of Guru Granth Sahib. What ever he speaks, he speaks with reference to Guru Granth Sahib.

Talk with reference to Guru Granth Sahib or Don't Talk.

There are more knowledgeable Sikhs than Dhunda who know about Guru Granth Sahib. Whilst Dhunda has a point about what some deras are turning Sikhs into, his knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib is not anything special. I would recommend someone like Pinderpal Singh or Sant Singh Maskeen over Dhunda.

Firstly I will turn your question around and ask you:

Have the ones who support him read Guru Granth Sahib themselves, so they can confirm that Dhunda is giving the correct information?

Have you read Guru Granth Sahib and understand it correctly and agree that Dhunda understands it as well?

Secondly, I would like to ask whether you believe if people like Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale read Gurbani with proper santhiya and understanding?

jo mere Dasve Paatsaah ji di baani da mazaak kare...oh laandi buchi...this is the bad luck of Khalsa that a malechh has come in the bhes of a gursikh...i challenge all the so called kharkoos ehdi seva kar deyo fer assi manneye ke tusi kharkoo ho...the whole separatist lobby is with him and he roaming freely. Darsan professor te dhunda ...Sikhi da mazaak banna ke rakkheya hai..

Yaad rakkheyo Khalsa aauga charhh ke ..ehde varge da khaatma hona aa...

He's great parchark

I'm surprised you are so late. Its take longer to research the truth, than it takes to find a lie.

15,000 DERAS ARE THERE IN PUNJAB,

Who carried out this survey?

There are only 13,000 villages in Panjab, and not that many towns or cities where there could be deras in double numbers. So even if we assumed that every village had at least one dera in it, that would still leave at least 2,000 dera's to be divided in Panjabs towns and cities.

I would look again at this information you have brought here. Something is not right.

Panjab has had alcohol problems from decades before these deras even took root in Panjab. Still from my own experience there are dera's that are actively combating this problem. If they weren't there then the problems could be worse.

Why blame the Dera's for Panjabs problems? Do you think that they promote eve teasing and female foeticide?