Video : Gurbani Vichar By Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Feb 28 & Mar 01, 2014

akalpurkh

Gurbani Vichar By Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Feb 28 & Mar 01, 2014

Bhai Sarabjit Singh Dhunda, hailed from village Dhoonda, a Missionary Sikh preacher, belong to Gurmat Gyan Missionary College of Ludhiana. His preachings focus on removal of Derawad in light of Adi Granth Sahib and Sikh Rehat Maryada. He do his preachings in villages around Punjab and also in other parts of the world.

In Canada the congregation gave him many Golden Medals for his preachings against fake saints and enlightning with negativity of Karam Kand and Dera Culture.

Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Feb 28, 2014 (Day 1 of 2)

Prof. Sarabjit Singh Dhunda - Kalal Majra, Barnala - Mar 01, 2014 (Day 2 of 2)

• 9 months later...

in our sikh smaaj some of the kathavachaks such as bhai panthpreet singh ,sarabjit singh dhunda are doing very wrong parchaar . To ligten jot and these other marayadas they say that these are all pakhand.. Imfact he says that the asthaan of baba nand singh ji nanaksar sahib is pakhand da ghar and nand singh ji was pakhandi baba .the painting of guru nanak sahib commisioned by him is not real. These all babas in deras are not saints they are fraud.. There are many other kathavachaks like him.. So it is request to all my brothers to be aware from such kathavachaks . They are not doing good parchar. They are just decreasing the sharda level in gursikhs.somewhat i aggre that all babas are not saints but sampardas such as nanaksar sahib and rarasahib are great with greats saints.  ai panthpreet singh ji and dhunda are doing wrong parchar. So please try to avoid their negative views regarding sant smaj

Can anyone bring missionaries here? Lets have debate with them. I am not good in history but members here can debate with them and i  think by maharaj kirpa i can discuss gurbani framework with them.