Shocking Video Of Thakur Singh Patiale Wale

savinderpalsingh

no, but that is definitely his voice

that's sad..

You right, it's his voice and tone of speech okay.

I don't know whether I feel more shame than him because I really feel sorry for the bibi.

When someone has so much respect and they do seva and devotion for such being, and then this happens.. Who can you ever trust or believe ?

I remember when he came to New-Zealand. If you listen to his previous kathas he is insistent that during Operation Bluestar he was not in the Akal-Takhat; in one of his NZ samagams he outrageously claimed that Maj.Gen Shabag Singh died in his arms whilst fighting the Indian hordes. He then added, 'I was actually in the Akal-Takhat, I saw it all.' There was also some lecture over why not to cook beans and soy chunks in langar etc. At the end most of the Gurughars banned him from doing any katha after seeing his ambivalence and dishonesty. I asked a fan on Sikhsangat whether, in light of the latter, Thakur Singh really was a gyani and he answered, 'well mahapurakhs can lie for the benefit of humanity.' Then in 2010 there was his claim that the world is going to end in a few years. I guess when you see the dollars flowing you will do anything.

Edited by Amarjeet Singh_1737

that's sad..

You right, it's his voice and tone of speech okay.

I don't know whether I feel more shame than him because I really feel sorry for the bibi.

When someone has so much respect and they do seva and devotion for such being, and then this happens.. Who can you ever trust or believe ?

I am so saddened to see this post. I hope it's another false allegation and there isn't any truth to it. If it's true then it will shatter so many hearts who look up to him and if its false god help these people who do such things.

It just reiterates that fact that one should use the teachings to directly connect with WaheGuru and not the messenger.

it is quite disheatening ,

it just hurts more , when that penji accuses him and he doesnt flinch a bit nor he is upset !!

like he has done this more times.

its very sad , sad indeed

i just yesterday thought of listening to all of Katha of Sri Guru Adi Granth Sahib ji

but

after this , i couldnt

finding older taksali katha now.

This whole thing has really knocked me.

I hardly slept last night and kept waking up thinking ''how the hell could he ?''

I don't normally pay attention or listen to negative gossip as most of you know, but this is someone, most of us hold with high regards.

Sometimes when you try to do simran, you remember some of the words/phrases/jugtees etc that you may have heard some gurmukhs mention..........Early this morning, all I could remember was some of gyani's and it kept putting me in a negative spiral.

I always feel myself and tell others to just take the positive from any beings that preach. But I have to admit, this is the 1st time that i may no longer be able to do so.

I was so shocked that I didn't even feel like telling my wife what was bothering me.

I told her this morning and she just said ''don't envy people that you may feel are going higher places/sachkhand, or people you feel are more spiritual than yourself....remember that the 7th deadly sin in christianity is Envy''

I have always known this, but I admit I have fallen for getting inspired to envying the person.

it was bothering me alot, but then i went a started reading about older gusikhs auto biographies and learn from them and older kathas of taksali singhs like sant gurbachan singh ji , kartar singh ji etc

i always held highest regard for him .

but the fact that he didnt had any guilt , made me so sad

but im over it now

waheguru da bhana , asi ohde naukar . jo chahe oh kare

If we look at things from whole, its all maya khel..even big avtars/big rishiya fell at the noose of maya and learned from mistakes and moved on..its ok..learn from your mistakes/people mistakes, focus on yourself and move on...have no grudges against anyone. Life is all big cosmic joke.

May be i m getting too old...nothing suprises me anymore..lol

This whole thing has really knocked me.

I hardly slept last night and kept waking up thinking ''how the hell could he ?''

I don't normally pay attention or listen to negative gossip as most of you know, but this is someone, most of us hold with high regards.

Sometimes when you try to do simran, you remember some of the words/phrases/jugtees etc that you may have heard some gurmukhs mention..........Early this morning, all I could remember was some of gyani's and it kept putting me in a negative spiral.

I always feel myself and tell others to just take the positive from any beings that preach. But I have to admit, this is the 1st time that i may no longer be able to do so.

I was so shocked that I didn't even feel like telling my wife what was bothering me.

I told her this morning and she just said ''don't envy people that you may feel are going higher places/sachkhand, or people you feel are more spiritual than yourself....remember that the 7th deadly sin in christianity is Envy''

I have always known this, but I admit I have fallen for getting inspired to envying the person.

I know how you feel bro. I have been in a state of shock too. I dont think I will get over it. I have not shown it to my family, and dont plan to do so. Because I dont want them to go through the same feelings.

I dont know him personally but just listening to his katha over the past 10 years I had developed great respect for him. I didnt put him on a pedestal or worship him but still ...

I didnt even do my nitnem for 1-2 days, lost interest in Bhagti for a day, but had to bring myself up again. If such great leaders can get entangled in such things what chance do I stand ? I can never get there.

I mean we should def. focus on the positives but when one person reaches such a responsible position , just his name being mentioned in something can cause ripples i mind.

Anyways, as Neo mentioned, over all it truly is His Khel , we are not even an atom in this universe.

Only with Guru's grace can one cross this bhavsagar.

Dhan are the Mahapurakhs who destroyed these 5 thieves within them and in those who came in touch with them.!!!

I highly doubt that this is authentic. There are many people who try framing gyanis, kathavachaks, sants etc. I remember. Couple of yet ago people tried framing Gyani Balbir Singh damdami taksal wale. People also tried framing dhadrianwale, maan Singh pehowa etc. I remember some missionaries were trying to frame some taksalis and visa versa.

Somebody should contact gyani ji about this and hear his side of the story if infact that is his voice. He said he was at a program and he couldn't talk etc and he would call in a couple of days. Where is the couple of days video??? Listen to the audio without the video and listen to what he says.

I met gyani ji this April in India and he is real chardikala.

Just watched the video again and in no place did he say "yes I said kiss me". He first asked what happened between us.. Then she said you tried to kiss me and then they cut the audio so we never heard his response. He said that it's all in her mind etc. In no way did he incriminate himself. This is utter crap. In the video she even says she already had her own problems etc and gyani ji calls her paranoid that it's all in her mind.

I am 99 percent sure he never said anything like that and if he did he probably joked with her by saying kiss me. Why did she even hug him?? If she grew up in India an Indian woman would not hug another man no matter if he is a respectable person or a fatherly figure. Its a matter of izat. So after all this proof I think most likely this is a false allegation.

it just hurts more , when that penji accuses him and he doesnt flinch a bit nor he is upset !!

like he has done this more times.

He probably talked with this bibi about this allegation many times before. Paranoid people twist the world in their heads to make them feel that it's true even if it's false. In reality what's really needed is a lie detector test.