Shocking Video Of Thakur Singh Patiale Wale

savinderpalsingh

Also to the people who did not do their nitnem or naam simran/bhagti cause they felt disheartened: Your world still does not collapse if somebody does bad. If I go without a day of my nitnem I wouldnt be able to survive. I'm not even joking. Sorry if my post offends anyone but what I'm trying to get at is that don't ever EVER EVER EVER lose your Sikhi over a small thing. I was more hurt to hear that you guys didn't do your nitnem than after watching that false allegation video.

Even if this is true I still respect him and everybody makes mistakes. He did not commit a bajjar kruheit and in my opinion that's all that matters. This video is probably from a couple of years ago. He is a really knowledgable person and when I met him this year at Bhai sukha Singh's wedding he was really chardi kala. I have listened to his Katha and it's absolutly fantastic! I still recommend his Katha to anybody :)

This is from the following website

http://gianithakursingh.com/

"Giani ji has only one mission that is to promote Sikhism, in its original form and true way to all. By going on this mission he has offered consolation to many disturbed, stressful, disabled, sick and frail people. His great wisdom is spreading wings across the universe."

Singhs have confronted Gyani Ji about this.

They've confirmed that this is true.

And apparently, Gyani Ji still maintains that it was the Bibi's 'bad karam' that caused it.... (seriously!)

About the audio, ....not once has he denied it (on the phone with the Bibi). He blames the Bibi's 'bad karam' instead. (So, something definitely did happen).

Also, to accept that something like this could have happened, does not mean that we're being judgmental. It should simply make us wary of our own vices...till the very end.

And apparently, Gyani Ji still maintains that it was the Bibi's 'bad karam' that caused it.... (seriously!)

Oh twaadi!!!!

I don't why but I'm feeling extreme shame and disappointment over this incident, even though I do not know him personally. It's like someone has set off a nuclear bomb in the sikh parchar circles.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

Edited by Sat1176

About the audio, ....not once has he denied it (on the phone with the Bibi). He blames the Bibi's 'bad karam' instead. (So, something definitely did happen).

Also, to accept that something like this could have happened, does not mean that we're being judgmental. It should simply make us wary of our own vices...till the very end.

Is there any proof that some Singhs asked gyani ji? Anybody could say that I met gyani ji and he said this or that. There should be hard evidence such as video or audio with gyani ji.

Did he say it's true that he asked her to kiss him???

so i asked them

Giani Thakur Singh Ji Patiala Wale (Damdami Taksal)

Je clarification chahidi hai ta amrit pal singh nu khalsaap@gmail.com te request bhejo

Kyon ki sharing wich problem aa rahi hai

Amrit pal singh tuhanu link bhej dega

so i will email and update here

Edited by savinderpalsingh

WJKK WJKF

I was waiting for something to come out about these so called "Sikhs at the forefront" hiding behind the name of the nirmal damdami taksal created by the satguru to provide education on sikhi, however these people use it to carry out their crimes. People associated to damdami taksal and Thakur Singh have dharamsala's where they say to people experiencing issues and hardships within life that they can help and in many cases reverse black magic spells by their own magic. All resulting in Bibian from the uk, Canada, USA and panjab being raped and Brain washed into believing they are in love with these girls. The parents keep giving these fools their money, the daughters are being insulted and the panth suffers! Believe in the satguru, gurbani and get these fools of our stages, preaching sikhi and practising everything but sikhi!

Respect to this sister, showing him for what he really is, it is hard for our sisters to do what she has, I hope thakur Singh and all his cronies from panjab who are in the know get punished by dhan dhan akali nihang shiri guru gobind Singh ji maharaj, who's daughter they have so evidently insulted!

WJKK WJKF

Again don't jump the gun on this before any REAL evidence comes out. Read my previous posts please.

WJKK WJKF

veer ji, I see your point and where your coming from totally 100%, but I know these morons have been upto these sorta things and a lot worse, for a very long time. Reason being one of my close family friends was in a similar situation as this strong sister, but far worser. So from past experiences, I know this organisation hiding behind their titles and the goodness of nirmal establishments get away with it. Hence why I said I have been waiting for when they will get caught and surely they have.

Also what "real" evidence are you waiting for to criminalise Thakur Singh? The video clip speaks volumes.

Edited by sikhiseeker

There was also a false allegation with dhadi tarsem Singh moranwali. Lot of people like to watch Sikhi be destroyed.

I have seen Gyani lie myself, and no I am not anti-Taksali or anti-Sikh in anyway. A whole group of us went to meet him oneday in NZ and we had to wait because he woke up at 12'o clock , sunlight. He then himself told us that he did not do any Nitnem because he was gifting his bandgi to us. You really think such a man is worth people's time? I had a lot of respect for him but lost it when I saw his charitars. When he saw the dollars flowing he went all the way to contradict himself, and day 'Maj.Gen Shubeg Singh died in my laps.' 'You should not cook soy chunks or kidney beans in langar. You should never ever wear even a red or green shirt or any other clothing item of that color.' Here's another charitar, you can ring the Ravidassiya community in NZ, and ask them. He promised to hold an amrit sanchar in their Gurughar.

The day arrived and the Gyani marched along to the Gurudwara. Had a look around, lifted the amrit bata (through the ceremony) on his head and walked out. When he was asked to explain this he was mum. All hes useful for is causing division among Sikhs. I am not jumping the gun here, but Gyani sure as hell wants to chew a few bullets from the looks of it.

Edited by Amarjeet Singh_1737

WJKK WJKF

veer ji, I see your point and where your coming from totally 100%, but I know these morons have been upto these sorta things and a lot worse, for a very long time. Reason being one of my close family friends was in a similar situation as this strong sister, but far worser. So from past experiences, I know this organisation hiding behind their titles and the goodness of nirmal establishments get away with it. Hence why I said I have been waiting for when they will get caught and surely they have.

Also what "real" evidence are you waiting for to criminalise Thakur Singh? The video clip speaks volumes.

Ironically when a 'sant' rapes someone, Punjabi f****s think it's a divine sacrament otherwise why would they be so quiet?

He's muslim. 'She made me do it.'

Maya has its play .. ,,to be beyond it is just not possible for all..if we read about Rishis like Vishwamitra they too were enticed ..so at times we need to let go and concentrate on the gyaan...and tis will stop if we stope hero-fiing people and making them mahapurush ..touch their feet ...and do sewa as if they were Akaal themselves..

A Kathakar and a Raagi are to be taken as professionals and respected accordingly do not boost their ego and arrogance by going an rolling in their feet ..haume creates issues..so stop boosting the haume