Shocking Video Of Thakur Singh Patiale Wale

savinderpalsingh

Read the 21 charitar and read the wiles of women.

Bingo

In all these cases people always assume the woman is an innocent little angel, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon to bash the guy.

Exactly what happened in this thread.

Singh you are the only one who expressed that maybe the woman did something. I applaud you.

i heard the bibi's video ..when she is blaming him ..he says she should forget ...and laughs ..this somewhere implies he knew what she was saying ..otherwise the reaction would be a shocking expression...now this is what i felt ..i hear to his bachans almost everyday..however i dont feel that it is impossible to be pulled away by Maya.

Edited by jaikaara

Men are polygamous by nature ..so thats never a problem

Women are too (if not even more so), men just use their physical superiority and domination of society/resources to suppress it.

Edited by dalsingh101

I thought about this issue, if she feels that she is been sexually molested..go to the cops, both parties will be scrutinized or quizzed based on the evidence presented. Since she bought it up and victimized, she shouldn't have any problem following law and legal means going to cops...if she does not she loses crediblity or merit of her case. This might be case of entrapement- read charitar as others have already suggested.

I am not doubting gyani or kathavachik cannot slip anyone can slip before bhramgyan, maya is very powerful even hardcore tapasavi big big rishi muniya slipped infront of maya and learned from their mistakes, self reflection and moved on. Anything and everything is possible.

Bro ..what is alleged that he might have done is what anyone of us might be tempted too...Maya is very powerful...and it is our fault too..we make a Mahapurush out of kathakars ..so please dont think we are above this...also ..we dont know how right that bibi is ..at times there could be psychological problems too...this is said to have happened before 2 years ..what was the point of taking this up now ? It is not a case of ongoing sexual exploitation

Gyani's lies are being caught out, but his radical chelas might as well join the Gurjinder Singh Brigade; beating up anyone who disagrees with them.

On a humorous note out of no where I woke up this morning singing the song "Jumma chumma dede..."

My wife got worried, and said this was definitely not like me and where the waheguru jaap had gone. She then interrogated me if there was another woman in picture. :D

Haha! <deleted not appropriate for the context of the thread> :D

Btw I always thought it was "chumma chumma dede". What is Jumma?

Edited by BhagatSingh

That is what I also thought but the correct lyrics are as I have written.

http://www.hindilyrics.net/lyrics/of-Jumma%20Chumma%20De%20De.html

Oh I did some research (lol) and it turned out the girl's name was Jumma.

PS

The word chumma appears in Guru Granth Sahib in a shabad by Sheikh Farid

ਪਰਵਦਗਾਰ ਅਪਾਰ ਅਗਮ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਤੂ ॥

O Lord, Sustainer and Cherisher, You are infinite, unfathomable and endless.

ਜਿਨਾ ਪਛਾਤਾ ਸਚੁ ਚੁੰਮਾ ਪੈਰ ਮੂੰ ॥੩॥

Those who recognize the Truth - I kiss their feet. ||3||

Bechare Gyani ji ta ik paase ..assi hun Chumme te discussion kari jana hai ..

Oh I did some research (lol) and it turned out the girl's name was Jumma.

PS

The word chumma appears in Guru Granth Sahib in a shabad by Sheikh Farid

ਪਰਵਦਗਾਰ ਅਪਾਰ ਅਗਮ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਤੂ ॥
O Lord, Sustainer and Cherisher, You are infinite, unfathomable and endless.

ਜਿਨਾ ਪਛਾਤਾ ਸਚੁ ਚੁੰਮਾ ਪੈਰ ਮੂੰ ॥੩॥
Those who recognize the Truth - I kiss their feet. ||3||

• 10 months later...

Bingo

In all these cases people always assume the woman is an innocent little angel, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon to bash the guy.

Exactly what happened in this thread.

Singh you are the only one who expressed that maybe the woman did something. I applaud you.

Why did the woman go to his room in the first place when he was alone?  What decent woman will do that?  A woman never goes in a man's room if he is alone and a stranger.  He is not her real father, brother or grandfather, is he?  Why did she go alone and why did her husband not stop her or tell her off?  Bewaakoof!

Women are too (if not even more so), men just use their physical superiority and domination of society/resources to suppress it.

No wonder women have also become extremely polygamous because men's polygamy!  So, blame all the evils of this world on men.