Bhindranwale And Other Sikh Leader

amar_jkp

Sherni always ready to downgrade anything positive about Sikhs. I doubt any Sikh hates Punjabi Hindus as much as you hate Sikhs.

Don't be surprised , this is not the new trend among these people . Oppsing Guru Nanak University , Opposing holy status to Amritsar , opposing Gurmukhi , Punjabi Suba , not standing up for Punjab rights and many more . If they hate punjab so much why the hell they are doing in Punjab .

So if extremists Sikhs are allowed to do it, it's ok?

No it is not simply because Sikhs oppose terrorism and have never sided with anyone supporting terrorist/jihadhist menatlity. The Hindu saffron brigade and the islamic jihadist are the two faces of the same coin.

The air india bombing and the whole Panjab turmoil was/is created by india to "produce" fake fascists "Sikhs" who would rather believe that India is their "caretaker".

What is the difference between Islamic extremist suicide bomber and this Rojana bloke?

So you guys are also glorifying the bombing of Air India flight. How is that different to bombing of Pan am flight 103 or even 9/11.

So if extremists Sikhs are allowed to do it, it's ok?

If the bomber is killing innocent people then he is a terrorist. If he is killing an army general or even a politician who has been responsible for making the decisions that have led to the state killing of innocent people then he is a freedom fighter. It's as simple as that. Rajoana cannot be compared to the hundreds of Islamic suicide bombers because they blow themselves up killing innocent people. Shaheed Dilawar Singh was a martyr as he killed the mass murderer of Sikhs. Rajoana was the back up bomber so that is why a MAJORITY of Sikhs support what he did and do not want him to be hanged.

No it is not simply because Sikhs oppose terrorism and have never sided with anyone supporting terrorist/jihadhist menatlity. The Hindu saffron brigade and the islamic jihadist are the two faces of the same coin.

The air india bombing and the whole Panjab turmoil was/is created by india to "produce" fake fascists "Sikhs" who would rather believe that India is their "caretaker".

That's the same answer you get from other extremist groups. To justify their actions.

Rojana, who was the back up suicide bomber, would have killed innocents. By what you have said, this is wrong in the Sikh Dharam.

My friend, you are deluded and paranoid. Everything seems to be the fault of India and Khalistanis are squeaky clean.

In the report provided by Sher, Sikh Khalistanis are parading a terrorist as a martyr and also did he not take innocents in his act?

If the bomber is killing innocent people then he is a terrorist. If he is killing an army general or even a politician who has been responsible for making the decisions that have led to the state killing of innocent people then he is a freedom fighter. It's as simple as that. Rajoana cannot be compared to the hundreds of Islamic suicide bombers because they blow themselves up killing innocent people. Shaheed Dilawar Singh was a martyr as he killed the mass murderer of Sikhs. Rajoana was the back up bomber so that is why a MAJORITY of Sikhs support what he did and do not want him to be hanged.

Mate, the guy is a terrorist. The lead bomber killed 17 others, who were innocent. How do you justify this? Do you think the family member of the victims see him in the same light as "majority of Sikhs"?

It's funny how you condemn Islamic extremist but see Rojana and the clan as some sort of martyrs.
Cold blooded killers, the guy should be executed.

That's the same answer you get from other extremist groups. To justify their actions.

Rojana, who was the back up suicide bomber, would have killed innocents. By what you have said, this is wrong in the Sikh Dharam.

My friend, you are deluded and paranoid. Everything seems to be the fault of India and Khalistanis are squeaky clean.

In the report provided by Sher, Sikh Khalistanis are parading a terrorist as a martyr and also did he not take innocents in his act?

No Sikh justifies the killing of the innocent.

Per you statements you seem to be justifying the "other side" of Rajoana - CM Beant Singh and gang. So you think he was "dharmee"?

You need to read through both sides to come up with your views. Maybe you are not ready or do not want to face the truth.

No Sikh justifies the killing of the innocent.

Per you statements you seem to be justifying the "other side" of Rajoana - CM Beant Singh and gang. So you think he was "dharmee"?

You need to read through both sides to come up with your views. Maybe you are not ready or do not want to face the truth.

I'm not justifying anyone, did I mention anywhere the justification of CM Beant Singh and gang?

But, you seem to be in full support of a terrorist and then you are contradicting yourself by saying "No it is not simply because Sikhs oppose terrorism and have never sided with anyone supporting terrorist/jihadhist menatlity.."

What views are those? That Rojana's actions were completely justified because he wanted to kill a politician. Rojana wanted to be a human bomb, he had full intentions of taking innocents with him. I don't give any thought to Beant Singh and his cronies but 17 others who got killed, how do you justify that?

Edited by Kulsingh5

I'm not justifying anyone, did I mention anywhere the justification of CM Beant Singh and gang?

You are indirectly if you do not bring into perspective the atrocities committed by CM beant singh and his gang of terrorists.

But, you seem to be in full support of a terrorist and then you are contradicting yourself by saying "No it is not simply because Sikhs oppose terrorism and have never sided with anyone supporting terrorist/jihadhist menatlity.."

No I am not in support of terrorists or terrorism and neither is any other Sikh in my opinion.

What views are those? That Rojana's actions were completely justified because he wanted to kill a politician. Rojana wanted to be a human bomb, he had full intentions of taking innocents with him. I don't give any thought to Beant Singh and his cronies but 17 others who got killed, how do you justify that?

Your own views of CM beant singh, kps gill, kuldip brar, etc. What do you think about them and their actions.

Rajoana is not a terrorist because he was fighting injustice.

he had full intentions of taking innocents with him.

Wrong. Where did you get this?

I don't give any thought to Beant Singh and his cronies

You have to else your terming Rajona as a terrorist is baseless.

17 others who got killed, how do you justify that?

Honestly I can't and I don't think anyone can.

You are indirectly if you do not bring into perspective the atrocities committed by CM beant singh and his gang of terrorists.

No I am not in support of terrorists or terrorism and neither is any other Sikh in my opinion.

Your own views of CM beant singh, kps gill, kuldip brar, etc. What do you think about them and their actions.

You are assuming now.

Why do you assume, if you are against Khalasthan then you are Pro Benat Singh.

Everything is not black and white.

Ok, let’s take this statement above. The bomber who killed Benat Singh and 17 others. Were the other 17 part of the plan? The Air India bombing, 331 killed, some of the victims were not even Indian, was this not a terrorist act?

I made myself very clear; I don’t really give any thought on Beant Singh and other cronies. Regarding Kuldip Brar, he was following strict orders to take out a terrorist. I still condemn the killing of the innocents. The government members who were in power during this period should be investigated and pay for their crimes but equally all the Khalasthanis who were involved should also pay for their crimes e.g. Rojana.

So, fighting injustice, gives you the right to kill innocents? Even if Rojana didn’t carry out the bombing, his intentions were very clear to do so.

The suicide bomber who killed Beant Singh killed additional 17 people. So, are you saying Rojona had no idea, if he had to act as the human bomb; he would not be harming anyone else? That’s truly daft, either Rojana is truly gullible or his intentions were that there will be collateral but it’s ok, it’s for a just cause.

Edited by Kulsingh5

I made myself very clear; I don’t really give any thought on Beant Singh and other cronies.

Unless you bring forward what beant singh and the other cronies did, how can you say anything about Rajoana. You cannot turn a blind eye to what Sikhs have gone through just so you can justify your own personal views.

If you know already, Rajoana was a cop and had seen first had the crime being committed on the innocents by the so called secular "government".

You say "The government members who were in power during this period should be investigated and pay for their crimes but equally ..". Did you just wake up? You are in denial.

How would you justify the election victory of Rajiv Gandhi after Indira Gandhi death ?

Beant Singh became CM in 1992 and by 1993 terrorism died its own disgusting death. How many Sikh youth (terrorists and innocents) died under regime? the number is around 3000 (total dead 1981 -1999 = 8094). the number of civilians killed by the terrorists in the same period was around 1500 (total = 11752) while 262 (total 1748) police men were also killed by the Paki supported terrorists.

Though the number of terrorists killed in Beant Singh era was unusually high, the peace brought by their elimination was priceless. Those who do randi siyapa over the "comprehensive defeat" of the terrorists, need to answer this question: what was the fault of those 12,000 innocent civilians butchered by Sikh terrorists.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/punjab/data_sheets/monthwise_civil_security_terror_killed.htm

the punjab which was spinning out of control just before Beant Singh took over, witnssed zero or near zero civilian casualties for 24 months (out of total 45 months) under him.

Canadian government has quoted many newspapers and international orgs to compile this report on Khali scums who killed among others innocent children and women:

http://www.refworld.org/pdfid/504f371b2.pdf

Hilarious :)

Your resource is bull shit . Operation woodrose is proof what happened to Sikh youth , check out video of Shaheed Khalra

Because of that act you hindus have no right to talk about Rajoana action . Can you have a Hindu name for this forum ? another Hindu radical in this forum with Sikh name . Saala Chahali Gulli.

Hindus have every right to talk about a terrorist, when Kahlibans are focused on their mission to commit a genocide against Hindus.

What makes you think I'm not a Sikh, because I don't back you genocidal agenda.

Paan Chodiya, you Khalbans do assume allot. This is your downfall, shouldn't assume so much.

Hindus you talk about, kicked your Khaliban ass out of India and now hiding in the west acting like bahdurs.

Paan Chodo, if you think you are such brave warriors, why not go to India and fight the battle. Everyone is a brave warrior behind a computer a screen. Sala Kamina

Hindus have every right to talk about a terrorist, when Kahlibans are focused on their mission to commit a genocide against Hindus.

What makes you think I'm not a Sikh, because I don't back you genocidal agenda.

Paan Chodiya, you Khalbans do assume allot. This is your downfall, shouldn't assume so much.

Hindus you talk about, kicked your Khaliban ass out of India and now hiding in the west acting like bahdurs.

Paan Chodo, if you think you are such brave warriors, why not go to India and fight the battle. Everyone is a brave warrior behind a computer a screen. Sala Kamina

All knows who were killing Hindus , its Indian agency black cats and on other side Hindus were involved in killing Sikhs all over India ? Just yesterday one Hindu is arrested for making threatening calls to attack Darbar Sahib. Vaise te haram de bachya galla te mai ve kad sakda hai par jad banda hove he Hindu te ehsto vahdi gall hor ho ke sakdi hai ?

Admin - Are Maa pehn dia galla allowed in this forum ? Let me know so that i can reply in the language these India bastards understand .

Once again, you have failed to give some evidence of your genocidal claims.

Once again, you have failed to show any compassion for the terror victims inc those butchered by your icon, the unrepentant suicide bomber Rajoana. i dont know which video you are referring to but no one is denying (or justifying) that some Sikh youths were killed by the state machinery. You are one of those psychopaths who enjoy the videos of the so called kharkus bragging about their 'valour' (for example killing children and women or Hindu temples, religious processions) and showing off automatic guns gifted by their paki masters but moan when those same khalitards were 'meted out justice', jaddon onna nu soddha laya.

too easy supporting the ISIS like deeds of khali terrorists from 1000s of KMs away from punjab. ask those whose kins were butchered by such terrorists. If there was truth in your claims, no power could have stopped khalistan from coming into being. the fact that the violent movement died within a decade, was comprehensively and convincingly defeated; proves those behind were nothing sort of rakshash we read about in Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam.

kharku! the tales of their meek surrenders and cowardice are everywhere to be read.

Do you want me to remind you of your people surrenders ? I think its time to start another topic on Hindu shameful surrenders in last 1000 yrs.

Hindu Brevery - Burning women, children and old people alive .

Edited by amar_jkp

All knows who were killing Hindus , its Indian agency black cats and on other side Hindus were involved in killing Sikhs all over India ? Just yesterday one Hindu is arrested for making threatening calls to attack Darbar Sahib. Vaise te haram de bachya galla te mai ve kad sakda hai par jad banda hove he Hindu te ehsto vahdi gall hor ho ke sakdi hai ?

Admin - Are Maa pehn dia galla allowed in this forum ? Let me know so that i can reply in the language these India bastards understand .

All knows who were killing Hindus , its Indian agency black cats and on other side Hindus were involved in killing Sikhs all over India ?

That's your conspiracy theories again , Indian agents, RSS so there is no blame on Khalban movement?

I was being civil in my posts and made sure no swearing was used, so what the hell is this "Saala Chahali Gulli." and using "Indian bastards" is so clean.

What ethnicity are you then? Pakistani?

Let me know so that i can reply in the language these India bastards understand .

Again, you are assuming, these assumptions will have to stop. What makes you think I'm from India? Yes, my background is Indian, my parents are from there.

Edited by Kulsingh5

All knows who were killing Hindus , its Indian agency black cats and on other side Hindus were involved in killing Sikhs all over India ?

That's your conspiracy theories again , Indian agents, RSS so there is no blame on Khalban movement?

I was being civil in my posts and made sure no swearing was used, so what the hell is this "Saala Chahali Gulli." and using "Indian bastards" is so clean.

What ethnicity are you then? Pakistani?

Let me know so that i can reply in the language these India bastards understand .

Again, you are assuming, these assumptions will have to stop. What makes you think I'm from India? Yes, my background is Indian, my parents are from there.

I am Punjabi not India . You are Hindu slave of Bahman .