to make the life of jealous zealots even more miserable:

India's prime minister gets rock-star reception in New York - LA Times http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-indian-prime-minister-20140928-story.html#page=1

Most of the western media didn't even cover the Gujju in NY. It was the Indian media and the NRIs wanting some political influence with the new govt. Here's a clip which shows you can take the Gujju out of the slum but you can't take the slum out of the Gujju!

May da farse be widh yoo

Speaking of poverty. The GOI is currently in the middle of a program much bigger than the Mars satellite. The worlds first bio-metric data system. 1 million/day are getting their retinas scanned and fingerprints taken. The aim is to reduce inefficiency and corruption.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBiZGU23SY

Most of the western media didn't even cover the Gujju in NY. It was the Indian media and the NRIs wanting some political influence with the new govt. Here's a clip which shows you can take the Gujju out of the slum but you can't take the slum out of the Gujju!

May da farse be widh yoo

And political influence we shall have. Both in India and the Western World.

Hell, if the truck drivers/bindi farmers from punjab who's primary business is running drugs, opening up weeds farms in their basement, beating up their wives, and drinking and driving can have influence why can't the much better educated, sophisticated and affluent Hindus?

Ever heard of a jat scientist? Or ever make the list of global thinkers or businessmen? Nope, neither have I

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani

Ever heard of a jat scientist?

A few do exist, so I'd hold that line of thought down if I was you.

A few do exist, so I'd hold that line of thought down if I was you.

Not enough or important enough to even justify a debate with you. Congratulations to both "Bahman" scientists and heads of ISRO - Mr. Nair and Mr. Saraswati!

These two guys are definitely in the league of other "bahman" greats - AryaBhatta, Panini, Brahmgupta, Iyengar, Bhaskara (Pythagorean Theorem), Raman (Nobel Peace Prize), Chandrashekhar (Nobel Peace Prize), Satyandra Nath Bose (Boson Particle)

I guess you didn't follow enough "Bahmanvad"

The Greatest Mathematicians of all Time.

http://fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm

Speaking of poverty. The GOI is currently in the middle of a program much bigger than the Mars satellite. The worlds first bio-metric data system. 1 million/day are getting their retinas scanned and fingerprints taken. The aim is to reduce inefficiency and corruption.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBiZGU23SY

When the government is full of criminals and the PM is culpable in the murder of thousands of people do you really expect these schemes to get rid of corruption?

And political influence we shall have. Both in India and the Western World.

Hell, if the truck drivers/bindi farmers from punjab who's primary business is running drugs, opening up weeds farms in their basement, beating up their wives, and drinking and driving can have influence why can't the much better educated, sophisticated and affluent Hindus?

Ever heard of a jat scientist? Or ever make the list of global thinkers or businessmen? Nope, neither have I

Sikhs are doing well in the west and showing their potential. In the UK higher percentage of Sikhs own their own houses than Hindus do. If a few Sikhs take part in the drugs you malign a whole community, so will you also accept that Hindus take part in white collar crime on wall street like Raj Rajatratnam and Rajat Gupta? Seems like the Hindus are bringing their gand to the west

Here the other types of fraud that Hindus indulge in

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10905922/Businessman-jailed-for-fraud-after-faking-own-death.html

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/indian-american-millionaire-jailed-for-2-years-over-medical-fraud/20140211.htm

Here's a Hindu doing what they do best, hera pheri in one of Hong Kong's largest fraud case

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1299110/lawyer-hong-kongs-biggest-fraud-case-sentenced-12-years-jail

Another popular fraud that shows how low down Hindus can be in the west is healthcare fraud. That's defrauding money out of the heathcare system in the US. Directly taking money from those who are sick or dying. You would think these Hindu scum don't believe in karma or something! Looks like these Hindus just can't keep their hands out of the cookie jar! Here are some of the leading lights of this type of fraud

http://www.ndtv.com/topic/healthcare-fraud

Edited by tonyhp32

Not enough or important enough to even justify a debate with you. Congratulations to both "Bahman" scientists and heads of ISRO - Mr. Nair and Mr. Saraswati!

These two guys are definitely in the league of other "bahman" greats - AryaBhatta, Panini, Brahmgupta, Iyengar, Bhaskara (Pythagorean Theorem), Raman (Nobel Peace Prize), Chandrashekhar (Nobel Peace Prize), Satyandra Nath Bose (Boson Particle)

I guess you didn't follow enough "Bahmanvad"

The Greatest Mathematicians of all Time.

http://fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm

Sikhs are in the habit of shouting from the roof tops just because just because a Sikh has achieved something. You won't get Bull$hit emails sent around like the Hindus do about '50% of scientists at Nasa are Indians'

Just to know how many Jat scientists there are I did a google search on Jat surnames and the word scientist. Seems like there are thousands of them as the results for just Sandhu surname shows.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=IRAuVIuzIO6q8wf13YGoDw#q=sandhu+scientist&spell=1

The only way to gauge compare Hindus and Sikhs is by comparing the two according the last census in India. Sikhs have a higher rate of literacy than Hindus, have the lower gender gap in literacy than Hindus, Sikhs consistently outperform Hindus in all areas. Now for the most important statistic of the 7000 odd Indians who die of hunger each day, how many do you think are Sikhs? This is omething that Hindus need to be ashamed of, I would guess nearly 100% of these Indian dying would be HIndus. No amount of 'Hindu this' 'Hindu that' can change that fact. Seems like these 7000 Hindus don't see any benefit of Bahman scientists.

Edited by tonyhp32

It is an amazing acheivement, but if something as amazing as this can be achieved, it makes you wonder why India is still poverty-ridden. It's not like the brains or resources aren't there. What is absent is the compassion of the regional and centre govts. While this compassion is absent, the Mars achievement will always be hotly debated.

You got it all twisted. The lack of compassion and forethought is a problem at the individual level. The same streak that makes a Hindu businessman shamelessly overlook destitution under his nose, is just a variation of a Jut (or ANY other Sikh for that matter!) ignoring the abuse of so-called lower castes that takes place all the time in our society.
I find it a bit rich when certain Sikhs complain about Hindu shortcomings in this way, when their own society isn't doing anything different. Actually Hindus have one up on us, because they can at least point at some grand achievement in all of the mess - we haven't even got that.

These clever mo-fos are not snatched off indian streets to be taken forcibly to amrika or england. They run there, because they know their knowledge and expertise will be rewarded 100 fold in these countries. You want these people in your team, you got to be prepared to match what the big boys pay.

I've talked to many an Indian doctor, I have some as friends. They usually come from large families of doctors backhome (they seem to interbreed) and apparently their doctor relatives back home aren't doing too bad at all either.

If anything they tell me that work load wise and pressure wise, doctors have a better time out there than here.

Quite a few doctors of Indian extract are disgusted with their treatment here in the UK btw with preferential treatment being given to their white colleagues and exhausting workloads. Just so you know it isn't all hunk-dory in the west.

I've never said Bahmans aren't clever; they just have no problem presiding over a disgustingly unequal, corrupt, generally backward as eff country. But hell, don't get it twisted, right now Sikhs don't seem to be any different in this respect.

The difference between us is that some Sikhs are vocal about confronting inequalities in our society (though not enough), Hindus rock that 'chalta hey' mentality and deal with it by absorbing themselves in Bollywood films.

I've never said Bahmans aren't clever; they just have no problem presiding over a disgustingly unequal, corrupt, generally backward as eff country. But hell, don't get it twisted, right now Sikhs don't seem to be any different in this respect.

The difference between us is that some Sikhs are vocal about confronting inequalities in our society (though not enough), Hindus rock that 'chalta hey' mentality and deal with it by absorbing themselves in Bollywood films.

Presiding over? A little 2% community is presiding? Now tell me hot shot what bahman is presiding over in Punjab (pakistan and india?)

There is no chalta hai attitude amongst hindus - think of the mass movements, reform movements, uprisings, social movements.

Like yourself I hate bollywood movies but hell they make us a lot of money, and more importantly we have the skill to make them. Sadly, this is lacking amongst our co-religionists on the subcontinent. Well, I'll amend that by saying at least the muslims have some talent.

don't know were you guys live but alot of successful "jatt" sikhs in canada.

When the government is full of criminals and the PM is culpable in the murder of thousands of people do you really expect these schemes to get rid of corruption?

Nothing gets rid of corruption, all you can do is tame it. Even in the west.

As for culpability - he has been exonerated repeatedly. Your silly protests of 10 people in front of Madison Square Garden is not going to change the momentum now. The billionaire sponsors of hindutva have arrived, and they have powerful connections in business, government, academia, and all other spheres.

And any case no act is irrational or wrong in the defence of hinduism. I believe Bhindranwale said the same thing when asked about his followers causing violence and mayhem.

Presiding over? A little 2% community is presiding? Now tell me hot shot what bahman is presiding over in Punjab (pakistan and india?)

I'm talking about their representation in India's ruling classes here.

There is no chalta hai attitude amongst hindus - think of the mass movements, reform movements, uprisings, social movements.

I take that back to adjust it: the chalta hai mentality presides in all people of the subcontinent - Sikhs included. Not enough indignation about stuff like rampant corruption, nasty abuses and disgusting poverty to mobilise society. Sikhs aren't any less guilty in this department and you going on like Hindus are any better is a joke.

Not defending Modi for whatever agenda he may have (he does not need any defense), PM has been investigated by every investigative agency in India including Supreme Court appointed Special Investigation Team (SIT) and no one could blame him for anything.

how about your 'Sikh of the century'? which trial or investigation he faced? Would you like him to go through similar investigations for his culpability in the killings of 1000s before and after his death?

Yes, "Sikh of the Century"on video (you can find it on youtube) when asked about the violence and mayhem that is being caused by his followers said " No act is irrational in the defence of sikhism" - meaning perfectly legit to rob, kill and rape.

Sikhs are in the habit of shouting from the roof tops just because just because a Sikh has achieved something. You won't get Bull$hit emails sent around like the Hindus do about '50% of scientists at Nasa are Indians'

Just to know how many Jat scientists there are I did a google search on Jat surnames and the word scientist. Seems like there are thousands of them as the results for just Sandhu surname shows.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=IRAuVIuzIO6q8wf13YGoDw#q=sandhu+scientist&spell=1

The only way to gauge compare Hindus and Sikhs is by comparing the two according the last census in India. Sikhs have a higher rate of literacy than Hindus, have the lower gender gap in literacy than Hindus, Sikhs consistently outperform Hindus in all areas. Now for the most important statistic of the 7000 odd Indians who die of hunger each day, how many do you think are Sikhs? This is omething that Hindus need to be ashamed of, I would guess nearly 100% of these Indian dying would be HIndus. No amount of 'Hindu this' 'Hindu that' can change that fact. Seems like these 7000 Hindus don't see any benefit of Bahman scientists.

Feel free to use our satellites and space program to improve your yield. You can also use our number and decimal system to count your money.

MONTREAL - The launch of a Canadian satellite, postponed amid tensions in the Ukraine, is finally scheduled for liftoff — one year behind schedule.

The M3M communications satellite, which was originally to be launched aboard a Russian rocket, will instead blast into orbit from India next July.

The announcement that a deal has been signed with India was made at the International Astronautical Congress in Toronto, a few days after Canada refused to allow Russian delegates to attend the prestigious symposium which opened on Monday.

The exclusion angered Moscow, which said it flew in the face of international space co-operation. The Russians said it amounts to politicizing space exploration over the conflict in Ukraine, where fighting has raged since Russian troops moved on the Crimea in March.

Canada also denied visas to some Chinese delegates.

COM DEV International Ltd., based in Cambridge, Ont., reached a deal with Antrix Corp., the commercial arm of the Indian Space Research Organization, to launch the satellite.

The Canadian Space Agency says on its website the M3M was built to meet the needs of the Department of National Defence and ensure Canada's sovereignty.

It was to be launched with a Russian Soyuz rocket in July, but the federal government decided in April not to proceed.

"This was a Canadian government decision based, I would argue, on the political situation that existed," Michael Pley, the CEO of COM DEV, said Thursday. "Clearly there's a link to what's been happening in the Ukraine."

He said the satellite will now be launched on India's Polar Satellite launch vehicle.

"We're thinking that it's late in our third quarter of 2015, so around the July time frame," Pley said in an interview from Toronto.

"We're really excited because this is a good reliable launcher and we were initially worried the delay would take a lot longer and so we're really pleased that the Canadian Space Agency in particular worked really hard and closely with us to find this launch and actually secure it quickly," he said.

Pley said the Canadian government would be paying for the new launch, although he did not disclose any figure.

"We're not anticipating any compensation at all except for the payment in setting up for a new launch," he said. "Our primary concern was to do that."

Pley added that the federal government, which he described as a "good anchor customer," recently expanded a contract it had with COM DEV to provide Earth data services.

COM DEV was selected to built the satellite under a government contract worth $21 million.

M3M stands for Maritime Monitoring and Messaging Micro-Satellite. The Canadian Space Agency says on its website that the satellite, which is as big as a medium-sized moving box, will be used to manage marine transport in Canadian waters.

This contract is worth 21 million.

Feel free to use our satellites and space program to improve your yield. You can also use our number and decimal system to count your money.

You dumb Hindu. How is the decimal system yours! All of Europe uses the Latin alphabet but you don't have Italians brag about it. People who are achievers in real life don't need to keep on harking back to some golden age just to achieve some level of self esteem.

Just to show how ridiculous your claim is. Buttons were first worn by the Indus valley civilisation which was mainly a Punjabi-Sindhi culture. So Hindu stop using OUR BUTTONS! If that's not ridiculous enough STOP USING OUR TOILETS as these were also developed in the Indus Valley Civilisation when your poorbia ancestors were still grunting and living in filth,

Edited by tonyhp32

You dumb Hindu. How is the decimal system yours! All of Europe uses the Latin alphabet but you don't have Italians brag about it. People who are achievers in real life don't need to keep on harking back to some golden age just to achieve some level of self esteem.

Just to show how ridiculous your claim is. Buttons were first worn by the Indus valley civilisation which was mainly a Punjabi-Sindhi culture. So Hindu stop using OUR BUTTONS! If that's not ridiculous enough STOP USING OUR TOILETS as these were also developed in the Indus Valley Civilisation when your poorbia ancestors were still grunting and living in filth,

Its time we do brag about it. Sanskrit is the mother of all European languages, the numbering, decimal systems, advanced mathematics amongst other things come from the Hindus.

If you can write an entire song about buying a new truck then I should be able to write a few lines about our achievements.

Its all FYI anyways. Next time you decide to rant and rave about hindus and "bahmans" stop and think.

Dumb Hindus just can't get India out of their brains, Sanskrit, Latin and Greek are descended from Proto-Indo European which is a language which seems to have either come from Central Asia or the Caucasus. Sanskrit is no mother to European languages, it is mother to some North Indian languages. Like I wrote the Italians don't need to brag about what a great history they had. Had the Hindus had a history like the Italians ruling over most of the Western world rather than as they have of being slaves to Muslims for a thousand year can you imagine how annoying these scum would have been.

First, apology for going off the topic like others.

As expected, the burcchagard brigade cannot see beyond its collective nose. If they were not myopic, they could claim much more than rotting soil of Punjab and drug dealers of Vancouver.

The land of seven rivers, Sapta Sindhu (as the writers of vedas called Punjab, Sarasvati and Indus being the two other rivers) has given to world a lot more than the decimal system and numerals as one the three classic languages of the world, Sanskrit was born here. Vedas were written on the banks of these seven rivers. Great mathematicians, scientists, warriors were natives to this land. It is no co-incidence that india continued to be the second richest country till late 18th century in spite of the 10-12 centuries of continuous invasions, debilitating civil wars, british exploitation and killing of the indigenous industry.

As far as our sapta Sindhu or, to use the persian name, Punjab is concerned; most of the western region was arid till the British changed the landscape by constructing canals which also changed the social status of the lowly jats.

As far as Sind is concerned, a large Population of Hindus still lives there and almost no Sikhs.

Button...toilets when you would get over such shit-centric thinking?

Wow one might think you are proud of Punjab until you remember that you are the harami who wanted the Bhayyas to take over Punjab. Looks like the Punjabi Hindus wants any master as long as they are not Sikhs!

British did not change the social status of the Jats, Banda Singh Bahadur and the Misls changed the status of the Jats.

The buttons and toilet were to shows that the ancestors of the so-called sophisticated Hindus of the East were probably half naked and shytting in the open when our ancestors have flush toilets.

Dumb Hindus just can't get India out of their brains, Sanskrit, Latin and Greek are descended from Proto-Indo European which is a language which seems to have either come from Central Asia or the Caucasus. Sanskrit is no mother to European languages, it is mother to some North Indian languages. Like I wrote the Italians don't need to brag about what a great history they had. Had the Hindus had a history like the Italians ruling over most of the Western world rather than as they have of being slaves to Muslims for a thousand year can you imagine how annoying these scum would have been.

Are these the same Europeana that were slaves to the Muslims for 900 years? There is a nice documentary about it on Youtube. Perhaps you need to learn your history before spouting.

The Pope, so scared of the Moslems, sends an emissary all the way to Mongolia because rumour had it the king was Christian. The emissary travels for months only to be laughed at by the Mongol king.

But soon events would help the Pope. The Mongol king himself would send gifts and emissary to the middle east and they are beheaded by the moslems. The Mongol king in return destroys the muslim world.

And the Christians get their kingdoms back! Tuddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!