5 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Mr Pakistani. It may have escaped your attention but the Chennai Sikhs were distributing langar, arranging and commandeering boats to take langar to people who were trapped in their houses and help them to safety as well. This was organised by the local Gurdwara there. So while your overhyped space bucket has done nothing for the people of your country in tangible terms, the Sikh community whilst washing it's floors in gallons of milk, has still managed to prevent the 300 deaths from escalating.

Enjoy that chicken.

Prevented 300 deaths? Thats it?

The Army based on satellite and other information prevented thousands.

Yur talking to the wrong person. I have very little compassion or sympathy, unfortunately. I feel nothing. Hindus or otherwise.

Ultimately, its Gods will, no?

Is that what your taught to believe when you fork over cash?

Enjoy that Langar bro!

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2016 at 7:54 PM, Amandeep Hindustani said:

Prevented 300 deaths? Thats it?

No. Prevented the death rate of 300 from escalating.

The Army based on satellite and other information prevented thousands.

Thousands? Is that it?

Millions have died from starvation in that time, You wanna count thousands or millions?

Enjoy that Langar bro!

I do. So do your Hindustani brothers. Whilst you are stargazing.

On January-24-16 at 10:02 AM, chatanga1 said:

No. Prevented the death rate of 300 from escalating.

Thousands? Is that it?

Millions have died from starvation in that time, You wanna count thousands or millions?

I do. So do your Hindustani brothers. Whilst you are stargazing.

You can make this better bro! Ask the creator to make food, water, and shelter available to everyone. Wait for a while, and lets see what happens!

I "stargaze" while you search for invisible friend in the sky!

Well, at least the star gives off some light.

BTW, I was just talking to a family friend who is a local leader in the Gurudwara over here in Toronto. He says people call into ask what type of sabji is being cooked today, and how many different kinds.

• 4 months later...

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/isro-set-for-record-launch-plans-20-satellites-in-orbit-in-26-minutes-1421878

SRIHARIKOTA, ANDHRA PRADESH:  Indian space agency ISRO today successfully placed in orbit a record 20 satellites carried by its flagship rocket in a 26-minute flight from Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.

Till now, ISRO has launched 74 satellites for foreign vendors from about 20 countries, earning about $ 100 million in the bargain.

How people who were mocking India for Mangalyaan didn't realise that ISRO is now doing brisk business

15 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

How people who were mocking India for Mangalyaan didn't realise that ISRO is now doing brisk business

Who was mocking? I was questioning the priority of the indian govt since the time of that launch and the last post made concerning this topic (Jan 27) by the governments own figures, 1.2 million indians have died through starvation.

How much of this £100 million will those afflicted families see Mr KD Singh Ji?

Will 7000 people a day now be saved from starvation because the govt has £100 million extra ?

7 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Who was mocking? I was questioning the priority of the indian govt since the time of that launch and the last post made concerning this topic (Jan 27) by the governments own figures, 1.2 million indians have died through starvation.

How much of this £100 million will those afflicted families see Mr KD Singh Ji?

Will 7000 people a day now be saved from starvation because the govt has £100 million extra ?

I think we had already discussed that , whatever Government invested ,ISRO is now giving back 2-3 times to Govt.Whether the money goes to poor or not is different issue

6 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

I think we had already discussed that , whatever Government invested ,ISRO is now giving back 2-3 times to Govt.Whether the money goes to poor or not is different issue

So what use will this be to those 7000 people who died today then?

Dying with the knowledge that their government has made £100 million.

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

So what use will this be to those 7000 people who died today then?

Dying with the knowledge that their government has made £100 million.

What about the people? They can keep reproducing , despite knowing they don't have food they keep on reproducing expecting Govt to feed them. 

45 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

EXPECTING the government to feed them? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?

So what solution you have, It is not India the whole developing world is suffering from chronic unemployment , poverty etc There are no quick fix solution to this problem . and with more advancement of technology , use of robots , driverless cars this problem will keep on increasing.

India started exactly what you are saying , we are poor we are starving nation , we will not allow private industry , we will not spend on technology , result it pushed India into much more backwardness , while Indian population exploded and poverty was not eliminated

The whole world is not suffering from poverty. Some of the world is. Don't present mistruths here. I know the population is a problem for India, but there has to be a balanced approach to looking good in the world and stopping your own countrymen dying in large numbers every day.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...