What If Superstitions Came True - Rupan Bal

dalsingh101

rupan bal is hilarious!

Yeah!

Check this out guys: if you're in the UK and you think Boris Johnson is a 'character'.

Check out the Canadian mayor.....

Rob ford is actually a good guy. I hope his brother Doug wins for Mayor. Asides the crack issue, he isnt bad at all. He doesnt care about special interest groups and powerful corrupt companies. Him and his brother are actually out there trying to make toronto better for the working class. People like chow and tory are just typical corrupt yet clean looking politicians. Fords actually out here in rexdale, malton, scarborough etc in the working class areas and saving their money and using it in a more efficient manner. Watch when tory and chow come along, toronto will stagnate once again and taxes will rise and everyone will forget about the working class struggle again. P.s. i know the guy who made the video at steak queen in rexdale.

Rob ford is actually a good guy. I hope his brother Doug wins for Mayor. Asides the crack issue, he isnt bad at all. He doesnt care about special interest groups and powerful corrupt companies. Him and his brother are actually out there trying to make toronto better for the working class. People like chow and tory are just typical corrupt yet clean looking politicians. Fords actually out here in rexdale, malton, scarborough etc in the working class areas and saving their money and using it in a more efficient manner. Watch when tory and chow come along, toronto will stagnate once again and taxes will rise and everyone will forget about the working class struggle again. P.s. i know the guy who made the video at steak queen in rexdale.

100% agree with you! i hate tory!

You lot are lucky you have anyone fighting the working class corner. Here in England, we have no one. Even the 'traditional working mans party' Labour have turned into conservative, middle/upper class and corporate protectors.

It happens to me all the time.

The vacuum scene + the aunty scene = story of my life.

You must be spoilt! lol

Some of us had to hoover our own rooms....

As for the aunty thing: I would have thought your parents would be bragging about your artistic success?! Or are they pissed at you for dropping med school?

Lol I am definitely spoilt. My parents took care of my "environment" so that I could focus on my studies. They made sure I had a everything I needed to do well at uni. Which I did until I graduated.

So they have mixed feelings about that. While they certainly brag about my art, they also wish I had continued on to med school.

I knew you was a momma's boy! lol

Must be nice to sit around and do what you like; eating off your creative work. Kind of ideal life really?