The Making Of Hari Singh Nalwa By Bhagat Singh

dalsingh101

Dam this is a surprise. I was thinking about whether I should post it here and got lazy. But you already did it for me haha!

Whose face did you use as the model btw?

I modeled him after a bunch of faces that I found on the internet, while still maintaining some likeness to his puratan painting (the one I show in the end).

I never model any face after just one model. They are always a mix. This is because there are different elements I like in different faces. Even if I start with one face, I am constantly modifying it, adding in the elements from other faces, etc. I try to take the best elements from several faces and try to combine that into one.

Edited by BhagatSingh

Yeh. It was just that the face seemed similar. Probably just random coincidence. lol

I don't know. If it's a composite face as you say it's might be suggesting elements of a bunch of people to my mind.

I love the way you did the chain-mail btw! Very clever. lol

You know, I always imagined you with a proper Indian bud-bud ding-ding accent....... but you sound distinctly Canuck.

Edited by dalsingh101

I don't know. If it's a composite face as you say it's might be suggesting elements of a bunch of people to my mind.

I love the way you did the chain-mail btw! Very clever. lol

You know, I always imagined you with a proper Indian bud-bud ding-ding accent....... but you sound distinctly Canuck.

bud-bud ding-ding? lol what does that mean?

bud-bud ding-ding? lol what does that mean?

That's how racist whites (and some blacks!) used to characterise the sound of Indians speaking:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...