Chaar Sahibzaade Movie

DSG

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ke fateh

Piaree Sadh sangat Ji

Any one see the Chaar SahibZaade animation movie ?

I went to see it with the little on , absolutely fantastic , in my opinion i think it was a complete film which captured the bravery / chardi kala of the chaar sahibzaade.

I think the movie had it all , i.e. happiness, emotional, bravery.

If you havent seen it and if you get the opportunity to watch it please do .

All tickets were sold out yesterday except for an extra screening today for which the 4 last seats were available....so we got these yesterday and went an hour early today and even then two thirds of the auditorium was already occupied !!

The film was excellent and I was surprised that the 3D quality was a good standard since I wasn't expecting much after reading a review that the effects were only very basic 3D !!!

It was portrayed very well and even though we very much know the events beforehand, it still bought many tears to my eyes.

My kids were very touched and I feel it gave them a little awakening too.

We need more of this and there is no reason why we don't since enough money gets wasted on inappropriate media.

I may go and see it again on the weekend and I very highly recommend everyone see it.

Edited by Lucky

I haven't seen it yet. What did you like about it the most?

Everything , i think it is one of those animations i would definitely watch over and over again , my little one and I came to the same same conclusion , and when watching we were glued and eagerly wanted to see the next scene.

I think the characters of the chaar sahibzaade was captured very well ( Brave, loving, fearless )

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke fateh

Yes went to see it with members of two families, everyone was very moved and thought that the history has been brought to life. Everyone was emotional as the movie progressed, I had to bite my tongue all the time to control my emotions from bursting out loud. It is the first serious attempt at making a Sikh history movie professionally and it is well made, I would recommend it and request everyone to watch it.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke fateh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...