Uk Government Cover Up Of Sexual Abuse Amongst Its Ranks - Document Search

dalsingh101

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/scotland-yard-searching-bodleian-library-for-dickens-dossier-on-alleged-child-sex-abuse-9857200.html

"Investigative journalist Don Hale claimed this week that the late Baroness Castle of Blackburn personally handed him a copy of the dossier in the 1980s when he was editor of her local paper, the Bury Messenger. It allegedly contained the names of 16 MPs, senior policemen, head teachers and clergy.

Mr Hale said a group of Special Branch officers raided his office in 1984 and snatched the file away, threatening him with prison. He also said the day before the raid the then-Liberal Democrat MP Sir Cyril Smith, since exposed as a paedophile, visited his office to demand he kill the story."

Edited by dalsingh101

Investigation into sexual abuse by members of the Parliament discovers possible homicide:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/scotland-yard-investigating-possible-homicide-in-historical-abuse-inquiry-9861396.html

Victim of VIP abuse scandal 'saw Tory MP throttle 12-year-old to death' as police launch probe into THREE deaths linked to depraved sex ring

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836357/Victim-VIP-abuse-scandal-says-saw-Conservative-MP-kill-young-boy-police-launch-probe-THREE-deaths-linked-depraved-sex-ring.html

As I said one month earlier, Britain has a sexual deviancy problem and walaaaaaa look what happens. Where's Tony Paaji and his sermons.

That's not an opportunity for you to fly the 'saffron agenda'. Tony is old school jat i.e. blindly sycophantic to white English men. You wont get much criticism of Anglos from him. He probably sees them as role models for where jats should be.

In any case, Indians in general are well known pervs - ask any girl from abroad that visits - so you don't exactly have any 'moral high ground'.

And do yourself a favour, it's harsh and people will kill me for it, but never marry a person from England. Never!

You're preaching to the converted on that one; but you should know - the amount of Hindu girls married to poncey white blokes here isn't small. They like to throw it in your face too. lol

BTW: I'm highlighting all this to give a background of why the government and media so vehemently denied Sikh accusations of sexual abuse.

Every UK Sikh should note: The politicians, police and media have been actively covering up paedophilia and grooming for a long while now, all throughout their society by Pakistanis and their own ruling classes. This is most likely why they have been accusing Sikhs of being jealous love rivals when Sikhs started to combat the problem.

If these people have let hordes of their own vulnerable children be abused - how can any sane Sikh expect them to really care a hoot about some dumb Sikh girl?

Edited by dalsingh101

I speak from personal experience. My cousin from India, nice guy and engineer, got married to a girl from England who came to India with family to get married.

My cousin arrives in England and the girl just walks out. Disappears for weeks at a time. Obviously, it ended in divorce and the father laughed when told his Daughter dissapered.

I speak from personal experience. My cousin from India, nice guy and engineer, got married to a girl from England who came to India with family to get married.

My cousin arrives in England and the girl just walks out. Disappears for weeks at a time. Obviously, it ended in divorce and the father laughed when told his Daughter dissapered.

Was she of Indian background?

That being said: I've seem umpteen cases of desi girls leaving their husbands asap after marriage too, so it's not like they are any better.

Anyway: stop detracting. This thread was about shedding light on the murky goings on in the Brit government - and its implications to Sikhs who themselves are targeted by serial sexual abusers and organised pedophile groups. It should explain the long standing collusion and protection by government members (like Jack Straw) and other governmental structures like social services and the police with those that have been targeting Sikh girls for sexual exploitation.

Wake up Singho. Especially the sycophantic amongst you <cough cough ...TONY! Chatanga!>

Edited by dalsingh101

Yes, she was of punjabi Brahmin background. The sad part is the father just laughed about the dissapearance and divorce like it was nothing.

I mean why would you come to India to get married in the first place? Force an average middle class family to sell land, empty savings to pay for everything and leave the guy sitting by himself in London without anybody.

Yes, she was of punjabi Brahmin background. The sad part is the father just laughed about the dissapearance and divorce like it was nothing.

I mean why would you come to India to get married in the first place? Force an average middle class family to sell land, empty savings to pay for everything and leave the guy sitting by himself in London without anybody.

She probably already had some lover boy and most people marrying back home from here do so because they struggle to find wives from here. Enough of that now. Stop detracting, there is a more serious issue at hand. If you want start another thread about the other thing.

Father claims police covered up son’s murder by Westminster paedophile ring

Vishambar Mehrotra, whose eight-year-old son was killed in 1981, says police ignored tipoff from male prostitute

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/19/father-police-covered-up-sons-murder-westminster-paedophile-ring

The father of a murdered boy has claimed that his son may have died at the hands of a Westminster paedophile ring and said Scotland Yard helped cover up the crime.

Vishambar Mehrotra, a retired magistrate whose eight-year-old son Vishal was killed in 1981, said he was contacted by a male prostitute at the time who said the boy may have been abducted and murdered by “highly placed” paedophiles linked to a now notorious guesthouse.

Vishal-Mehrotra-MAIN.jpg

Mehrotra told the Telegraph that the prostitute alleged that judges and politicians were involved in a child abuse ring – but when he took a recording of the call to the police they did nothing about it.

The claims are the latest concerning an alleged establishment paedophile ring in Westminster in the 1970s and 80s.

Scotland Yard, which has launched two linked investigations into the child abuse ring allegations, declined to comment on the latest claims.

Mehrotra’s son Vishal was abducted as he walked home to Putney after watching the Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer ride to their wedding in a carriage on 29 July 1981.

He had gone ahead of other family members for the last few hundred yards. He was last seen less than a mile from the guesthouse.

Mehrotra told the Telegraph that a few months after his son’s disappearance he received an anonymous call from a male prostitute.

“I was contacted by a young man who seemed to be in his 20s. He told me he believed Vishal may have been taken by paedophiles in the Elm Guest House near Barnes Common. He said there were very highly placed people there. He talked about judges and politicians who were abusing little boys,” he said.

Mehrotra, a solicitor who was a JP at Wimbledon magistrates court until retiring in 2006, claims the man said he had already informed police about activities at the guesthouse, but had received no response.

He added: “I recorded the whole 15-minute conversation and took it to police. But instead of investigating it, they just pooh-poohed it and I never heard anything about the tape again. The whole thing went cold.

“At that time I trusted the police. But when nothing happened, I became confused and concerned. Now it is clear to me that there has been a huge cover-up. There is no doubt in my mind.”

Part of Vishal’s body was found in woodland in West Sussex in February 1982, seven months after he disappeared. There was no trace of his legs, pelvis or lower spine or of his outer clothes or Superman underwear.

Four months after Vishal’s remains were found, police raided the Elm Guest House and questioned dozens of men, reportedly including at least 30 prominent public figures and businessmen.

Mehrotra said: “This guesthouse was right next to where Vishal disappeared. There were predatory people there who were taking young boys and abusing them. It seems to me that it all adds up, so I can’t understand why the police have again failed to get in contact with me. I think the revelations of [Jimmy] Savile and others in recent months have opened up a Pandora’s box. Hopefully everything will all come out soon.”

The police raid was reported at the time to be linked to the disappearance of another boy, Martin Allen, 15, who went missing on Guy Fawkes Night 1979 and whose body has never been found.

Martin’s brother Kevin Allen, 51, told the Telegraph that police should reopen the investigation into the teenager’s disappearance and that he had always suspected a cover-up.

Nick Clegg, the deputy prime minister, said the case needed to be investigated. “It is absolutely shocking that survivors of child abuse were not listened to,” he said on LBC radio. “You cannot think of more serious or grotesque allegations. It clearly needs to be looked into.”

He said more broadly: “We are at early stage of a reckoning with our past that is on a scale and gravity that just a few months ago might have seemed unimaginable and almost too horrific to contemplate. The task is to peel back the layers of deception that appear to have happened in the past.”

Edited by dalsingh101

Media ‘gagged over bid to report MP child sex cases’

Security services accused of aiding Westminster paedophilia cover-up
6646c31d-4b0a-434e-8c27-c18aca595a32-460

Barbara Castle, the former Labour minister, tried to alert newspapers to the case.Photograph: Chris Barham/Rex

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

Two newspaper executives have told the Observer that their publications were issued with D-notices – warnings not to publish intelligence that might damage national security – when they sought to report on allegations of a powerful group of men engaging in child sex abuse in 1984. One executive said he had been accosted in his office by 15 uniformed and two non-uniformed police over a dossier on Westminster paedophiles passed to him by the former Labour cabinet minister Barbara Castle.

The other said that his newspaper had received a D-notice when a reporter sought to write about a police investigation into Elm Guest House, in southwest London, where a group of high-profile paedophiles was said to have operated and may have killed a child. Now it has emerged that these claims are impossible to verify or discount because the D-notice archives for that period “are not complete”.

Officials running the D-notice system, which works closely with MI5 and MI6 and the Ministry of Defence, said that files “going back beyond 20 years are not complete because files are reviewed and correspondence of a routine nature with no historical significance destroyed”.

The spokesman added: “I cannot believe that past D-notice secretaries would have countenanced the destruction of any key documents. I can only repeat that while any attempted cover-up of this incident might have been attributed to a D-notice the truth would be that it was not.”

Theresa May, home secretary, this month told the Commons that an official review into whether there had been a cover-up of the Home Office’s handling of child-abuse allegations in the 1980s had returned averdict of “not proven”. The review, by Peter Wanless, the chief executive of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, was prompted by the discovery that 114 Home Office files related to child abuse in the 1980s had gone missing.

On Saturday night the Labour MP for Rochdale, Simon Danczuk, whose book Smile for the Camera exposed the child sex abuse of the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith, said it was a matter of deep concern that D-notice correspondence had also disappeared, presumed destroyed. D-notices to media outlets are rare, with just five sent in 2009 and 10 in 2010, according to a freedom of information response from Air Vice-Marshal Andrew Vallance, secretary of the defence, press and broadcasting advisory committee, which oversees the system.

Danczuk said: “There are clearly questions to be answered as to why these documents were destroyed. They issue very few of them – where was the need to destroy correspondence?

“It feels like just another example of key documents from that period going missing. We need to know more about what has happened. The journalists who have said that D-notices were issued are respected people with no reason to lie.”

The two journalists, Don Hale, the former editor of the Bury Messenger, and Hilton Tims, news editor of the Surrey Comet between 1980 and 1988, both recall their publications being issued with D-notices around 1984. Tims, a veteran of the Daily Mail and BBC, where he was head of publicity for the launch of colour TV, said that his chief reporter had informed him that a D-notice had been issued to him after he tried to report on a police investigation into events at Elm Guest House, where Smith is said to have been a regular visitor.

Tims, 82, said: “One of the reporters on routine calls to the police learned that there was something going down at the guest house in Barnes. It was paedophilia, although that wasn’t the fashionable phrase at the time, it was ‘knocking up young boys’, or something like that.

“The reporter was told that there were a number of high-profile people involved and they were getting boys from a care home in the Richmond area. So I put someone on to it, the chief reporter I think, to make inquiries. It was the following day that we had a D-notice slapped on us; the reporter came over and told me. It was the only time in my career.”

Hale, who was awarded an OBE for his successful campaign to overturn the murder conviction of Stephen Downing, a victim of one of the longest-known miscarriages of justice, said he was issued with a D-notice when editor of the Bury Messenger. He had been given a file by Castle, by then an MEP, which had details of a Home Office investigation into allegations made by the Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens of the existence of a Westminster paedophile ring. The files contained the name of 16 MPs said to be involved and another 40 who were supportive of the goals of the Paedophile Information Exchange, which sought to reduce the age of consent.

Hale said he asked the Home Office for guidance on the dossier and the progress of the investigation but was stonewalled.

Hale said: “Then shortly after Cyril Smith bullied his way into my office. I thought he was going to punch me. He was sweating and aggressive and wanted to take the files away, saying it was a load of nonsense and that Barbara Castle just had a bee in her bonnet about homosexuals. I refused to give him the files.

“The very next day two non-uniformed officers, about 15 uniformed officers and another non-uniformed person, who didn’t introduce himself, came to the office waving a D-notice and said that I would be damaging national security if I reported on the file.”

A spokesman for the D-notice system said: “If Don Hale was ‘served’ with anything purporting to be a ‘D-notice’, it was quite obviously a fabrication.”

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-abuse-ring

Edited by dalsingh101

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to England..... it's like these guys simply tolerate sexual abuse.

Child sex abuse a national health epidemic, government adviser warns

Expert appointed to inquiry says there could be up to 11 million victims in the UK and calls for better support

There could be as many as 11 million victims of sexual abuse in the UK – constituting a “national health epidemic” – an expert appointed to a government inquiry has said.

Graham Wilmer, founder of the Lantern Project, said his estimation was based on “prevalence rates published by the government”, and he called for better support for victims.

He was appointed by the home secretary, Theresa May, as an independent panel member on the historical sex abuse inquiry, which has seen the resignation of two chairs and anger from some victims.

Wilmer, an abuse victim himself, told Sky News: “There are potentially about 11.7 million victims out there at the moment who have not disclosed and many of those people will start to come forward in very significant numbers.”

“You are dealing with a massive, massive problem. From what we have seen, if you don’t provide the right level of support and intervention to support people when they come forward you see very significant health problems – mental health and physical health – which have a direct cost to us as a society.

“We look upon child abuse and its impact now as a national health epidemic.”

According to Sky News, statistics show one in six boys under 16 have been sexually abused, while for girls the figure is one in four. The children’s charity NSPCC estimates that one in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused.

The government’s inquiry has been dogged with problems, mainly around finding a chair, since it was announced in July. May has apologised to victims for failing to find a suitable person to fill the role.

Lady Butler-Sloss stood down as chair in July amid questions over the role played by her late brother, Lord Havers, who was attorney general in the 1980s.

Her replacement, Fiona Woolf, the then lord mayor of London, resigned in October following criticism over her “establishment links”, most notably in relation to the former home secretary Lord Brittan.

Last week a number of alleged victims of child sexual abuse said they would withdraw from the inquiry unless the government made changes, including extending the period of time it will cover to further back than 1970.

Edited by dalsingh101

• 2 weeks later...
More foot-dragging by the government. I don't think they are remotely serious about getting to the truth. A similar situation is taking place with inquiries about how Jimmy Saville got away with mass child abuse whilst employed by the BBC.

Theresa May scraps panel for inquiry into child sex abuse, report says

Home-Affairs-Select-Commi-009.jpg

Panel members have angrily accused home secretary of ignoring the majority of abuse survivors with latest move, according to Exaro News

Theresa May is to scrap the panel for the independent inquiry into child sex abuse, it has been reported.

The home secretary wrote to each member of the panel to tell them she is considering turning it into a statutory inquiry, or setting up a fresh statutory inquiry or a Royal Commission, according to the Exaro News website.

The letter, which followed a meeting between May and panel members on Monday to discuss the future of the inquiry, added that any statutory inquiry panel would be newly appointed, and that existing panel members can apply for positions on the new panel.

She put this decision down to concerns raised about the panel by abuse survivors. May wrote: “As I said on Monday, I am currently considering these three options and I appreciate this has implications for the members of the panel.

“I should like to make clear that I appointed each and every one of you for your experience, your professionalism and your undoubted commitment.

“I know that it has not been easy, that you are working in an incredibly sensitive and difficult subject area and that some of you have faced significant personal criticism.”

Current panel members have accused May of listening to a vocal minority instead of the majority of abuse survivors, and urged the home secretary to convert the inquiry to statutory status and keep the current panel.

One panel member, Sharon Evans, chief executive of Dot Com Children’s Foundation, which promotes child safeguarding, and herself an abuse survivor, wrote in a response to May that she felt “devastated at the prospect of the independent inquiry being halted”. She said that it had been made clear to the panel “off the record” that the panel will be stood down in the New Year.

“As a person who suffered sexual abuse between the ages of three and seven, it was important that the experiences of victims and survivors were integral to the inquiry,” Evans wrote. “It was agreed by the panel that these experiences would form our line of questioning of institutions and ‘the experiences of victims and survivors would be at the heart of the inquiry’.”

The independent panel inquiry into child sexual abuse was set up to consider whether public bodies and other non-state institutions failed in their duty of care to protect children from sexual abuse in England and Wales.

Previously, the inquiry lost two chairs over accusations of conflicts of interest and survivors told May that they had also lost confidence in the rest of the panel.

Earlier this month it was revealed that two members of the panel had been accused of sending threatening or insulting emails to victims who had criticised the inquiry. Lawyers for one abuse survivor wrote to the home secretary to complain of a string of unsolicited communications, including an allegedly threatening email sent two days before an official meeting in November that both panellists and an abuse survivor were due to attend. The victim, who is on medication for post-traumatic stress disorder, was left too anxious to attend.

Evans noted, however, that the panel met with more than 70 representatives of victims and survivors of abuse, 90% of whom supported the independent panel. “There has been a small number of individuals and survivor groups engaging in personal attacks on panel members though social media and the press,” she wrote. “In the face of hostility by certain individuals, my concern is that the independent panel has been controlled to such a degree that it was unable to rebut or refute allegations.

“My second concern is that halting the inquiry at this point would send a very negative message to so many people we have already met and who have promised they can have confidence in us to do the right thing.”

It was also reported on Saturday that a former local newspaper executive who claimed that he was issued with an official warning against reporting on an exclusive paedophile ring, was interviewed by an officer working for Operation Fernbridge, the criminal investigation examining claims of sexual abuse and grooming of children by a VIP ring of paedophiles that included MPs, police officers and people with links to the royal family.

Hilton Tims, 81, had claimed that his paper, the Surrey Comet, was issued with a D notice – an official warning not to publish intelligence that might damage national security – when he sought to report on a police investigation into Elm Guest House in 1984.

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2014/dec/21/theresa-may-child-sex-abuse-inquiry-panel-scrapped

Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex claims

In case related to banker Jeffrey Epstein, woman alleges in court filing that she was forced to have repeated ‘sexual relations’ with duke

Prince-Andrew-the-Duke-of-011.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/02/prince-andrew-named-us-lawsuit-underage-sex-allegations

Edited by dalsingh101

• 3 weeks later...

The government appear to be seriously foot dragging this investigation:

Westminster child abuse inquiry to hear Margaret Thatcher was presented 'allegations of unnatural sexual proclivities'

Palace-of-Westminster.jpg

A UK academic has uncovered a file which he claims could contain allegations of “unnatural” sexual activities against public figures at the height of the Westminster child abuse scandal.

Dr Chris Murphy, a security and intelligence lecturer at the University of Salford, found the classified document while searching the National Archives in Kew.

While its contents have not been made public, Dr Murphy said he was immediately alerted by the title showing it had been taken to the then-Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher.

The title read: “PREM19/588 – SECURITY. Allegations against former public [word missing] of unnatural sexual proclivities; security aspects 1980 Oct 27 - 1981 Mar 20.”

According to Sky News, the Cabinet Office has been made aware of the file and it will be made available to the ongoing panel inquiry into the alleged existence of a paedophile ring involving senior Westminster figures.

Dr Murphy told the broadcaster: “The fact that this file is concerning the Prime Minister and these allegations are being taken to the Prime Minister I think would strike anybody of being potentially of some interest.”

The embattled inquiry was set up by Theresa May, the Home Secretary, to find out whether public bodies had neglected or covered up allegations of child sex abuse in the wake of claims paedophiles had operated in Westminster in the 1980s.

Two chairs of the inquiry, Lady Butler-Sloss and Fiona Woolf, have already stood down over concerns over their links to the public bodies being investigated.

This week the independent panel suffered a further setback afterone of its members claimed she had been “bullied” by the barrister conducting the inquiry, Ben Emmerson QC, who she claimed was “running the show”. He has described the allegations as “entirely baseless”.

One of the high level MPs (Leon Brittan) accused of covering up the paedo activities at Westminister has just died:

660900-660a127a-04e6-11e4-83a6-912a0858c

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/leon-brittan-dead-former-conservative-mp-died-last-night-9995572.html