Giani Thakur Singh Controversy - The Facts

AkaalSevadaar

Vahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguru Ji Ki Fateh!

As some of you may already be aware there has been an allegation made against Giani Thakur Singh.

An attempt has been made to establish the facts as best can be with the available evidence.

Please read through and share with others, as the sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh, we have a duty to honour our father and protect our daughters, sisters and mothers.

http://exposingmasan...ersy-facts.html

Veer ji

This is not the case. Yes, sikhvoice who are referenced in the blog as they presented an analysis of the call but those responsible for dealing with this issue have no relationship with sikhvoice. We do not share sikhvoics views at all in relation to muhapurkhs like Sant Isher Singh Ji, whose reputations are beyond reproach.

They are referenced entirely for the purpose analysis. This is made clear in the blog as well.

We humbly ask you do not dismiss this matter out of hand, it is a grave issue and the honour of our sisters is at hand,the daughters of Guru Gobind Singh. If we are to lay claim to being his sons, then their honour must be upheld. Please take the time to read and consider the available evidence and asses this and draw your own conclusions. And then perform an Ardas to Maharaj to reveal the TRUTH. We ask for no ardas for our sister, nor for Giana Thakur Singh but only the truth.

Dhanvaad Ji.

I read the whole article and I found it was really bias

You must be good. I tried, it was long.

In the end there are two conclusions.

1) Don't let your bibi get into any potentially compromising situation - for everyone's sake.

2)Respect talent but don't ever go into gaga, arse-lick mode with any parcharak. For their sake and yours. I know loads of families fall over themselves to have these people stay with them. Better the sangat fork out for some temporary accommodation instead.

Edited by dalsingh101

I second that ..in the recording he is asking the Bibi to forget and do baani..he even laughs for a second ..the allegation doesnt come as a surprise to him ..i respect his gyaan but its all Maaya ..and he might have got pulled which is natural.

You must be good. I tried, it was long.

In the end there are two conclusions.

1) Don't let your bibi get into any potentially compromising situation - for everyone's sake.

2)Respect talent but don't ever go into gaga, arse-lick mode with any parcharak. For their sake and yours. I know loads of families fall over themselves to have these people stay with them. Better the sangat fork out for some temporary accommodation instead.

He stayed with a friend of mine once, in the UK a few years ago. According to my friend, he was always up early, doing loads of paath etc ad not talking of anything but Gurbani.

Hard to tell what the truth is here, and what her motivation is for going public now. Why not charge him for harassment? He was in the UK a few weeks ago, did katha without any issues.

rab jaane.

I mentioned this on ss thought i share:

Merit of this case should be determined by law than punjabi samosa style radio station politics which is unneccesary dividing sangat by victim/accused fan base, since this assault took place in UK. Victim has full right to report it to authorities to get the ball rolling on legal front ie-investigation, polygraph test. Personally speaking, the fact that she is not reporting this assault to authorities make me question a) her motives b.) crediblity of this case all together.
Punjabi community members need to be educated on law so they are well aware their basic rights along with their other basic rights in western countries. Both alleged victim and accused needs to be understand both are innocent until proven guilty. If alleged victim commits prejury, they will face defamation law suit, punitive reputation damges and if accused is convincted, accused will also face the music. I think in general, some punjabi community members seem to think they are given some sort of divine entitlement and think they are above law in western countries- think its joke to throw at mud at someone or abuse their authority of power, abuse someone.
Western educated singhs need to make our community understand its not acceptable to start their own punjabi samosa style investigative journalism be prosecutor, judge and jury as alleged accused is innocent until proven guilty and same goes as rumors defamation against alleged victims and accused. If there is an assault, its quite simple- report it to legal authorities if victim fails to report to legal authorities but rather starts a smear campaign against them then accused have a right to launch a defamation legal suit against alleged victim.

since this assault took place in UK. Victim has full right to report it to authorities to get the ball rolling on legal front ie-investigation, polygraph test.

I would imagine that the police here would consider this a 'no case'.

He allegedly asked for a kiss, and didn't get one. She wasn't forcibly held captive. No 'assault' took place per se. She isn't a minor, so no grooming/pedophilia issues.

I can't see which laws they could apply to prosecute with the allegations?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So what happened in this case? Did gyani ji launched a defamation legal suit against smear campaigners on the facebook. Note- I am saying against smear campaigners not the victim itself. There should be independent investigation as to what happened. Both victim and accused are innocent until proven guilty.

We really need huge precedence of successful defamation legal law suit (made public as case study)- against smear campaigners on facebook who think they are above law are self righteous, self loathing-always playing victim, self praising, self absorbed, self policing, self entitled, self privileged that nobody can touch them.

Our community is worst when it comes to providing basic human right courtesy/benefit of doubt/privacy to others(most often their own) specially on cyber web, social media, radio stations. We almost need a whole legal law firm just to deal with smear campaigners on facebook within community.

This punjabi samosa style politics/media journalism have to stop especially in western countries.

Look around on facebook, you be absolutely mortified and gutted amount of pit bull bitting each other head that goes on in our community.

Its so surprising many of our people will be biggest (yes sir yes sir) of whites/non sikhs but when it comes to their own they won't wait until one sec to eat their own.

It's like our community does amazing social service to others/man kind but when it comes to our own, we almost get into self destructive mode or nature of shark which eats their own.

Our parchariks and potential victims have to be educated their basic human rights. This is good lawyer:

http://zvulony.ca/our-lawyers-and-staff/internet-lawyer/

i am concerned as to what action did Dam Dami Taksaal take ..i hope they didnt do the same with him like they did with those poor paathis a few weeks back .

Thakur Sinh is from the Dhumma controlled Bhindra Mehta faction of Taksal. All the Gyanis and good Gursikhs have been kicked out and government stooges have been put in place. What could you expect from the likes of those who use drugs ( not Bhang Sukha, Drugs!), kiss the bare ass of Badal, associate with enemies, betray the Panth and ruin the institution of Baba Thakur Singh Jee?

The Singhs that beat up the Paathis are from DamDami Taksal Ajnala, a Jatha that vehemently opposes Dhumma.

We cannot degrade him like this ..and i have mentioned this before we do not know if we had been in his place what we would have done .

Keep all that badal thrashing aside ..this is a genuine issue..Baba Thakur singh is a man of knowledge and although i might not want to take all what he says ..but he still is a source of knowledge and does establish faith in the minds of people seeking it .

So, my humble request is ..let us not be the judge as we were not present there.

Thakur Sinh is from the Dhumma controlled Bhindra Mehta faction of Taksal. All the Gyanis and good Gursikhs have been kicked out and government stooges have been put in place. What could you expect from the likes of those who use drugs ( not Bhang Sukha, Drugs!), kiss the bare ass of Badal, associate with enemies, betray the Panth and ruin the institution of Baba Thakur Singh Jee?

The Singhs that beat up the Paathis are from DamDami Taksal Ajnala, a Jatha that vehemently opposes Dhumma.