Kameena Navjot Sidhu

He seems to be misinformed someone should approach him and educate him on factual history before crucify him upside down.

Did someone hack N30's account to post this? This comment does not match other comments from N30 that I have seen so far.

Do you seriously think Sidhu is saying that shabad was written by Pandav Putr Arjun or do you that maybe, just maybe Sidhu, being the creative-type he is, is using creative language to suggest the Pandav Putr Arjun was feeling the same emotions expressed in Guru Granth Sahib, by Guru Arjun Dev ji because they are both are named Arjun, and both venerate Narayan.

Lol these idiot reporters are trying to make a story out of nothing... pathetic!

Why are you bringing this media garbage on this forum bro?

I have posted this in the News section for others to know about sidhu's kartoot. Why do you complain?

Just because giddad sidhu was caught quoting Gurbani to gain mileage in petty politics? To please his political "hindu" goons? You seem to be getting more offended someone criticizing sidhu than the fact that Gurbani is being used by petty politicians.

Looking at your comments, you sound like another camouflaged "Sikh". Why? And how dare you compare our Guru to a puny "arjun" from some mythology? Have you sold your soul to the "devil"? Do you have no anakh left?

I have posted this in the News section for others to know about sidhu's kartoot. Why do you complain?

Because you have no idea what Sidhu is talking about and you have no idea how the media influencing you.

You are not in a position to be making accusations.

Edited by BhagatSingh

Do you seriously think Sidhu is saying that shabad was written by Pandav Putr Arjun or do you that maybe, just maybe Sidhu, being the creative-type he is, is using creative language to suggest the Pandav Putr Arjun was feeling the same emotions expressed in Guru Granth Sahib, by Guru Arjun Dev ji because they are both are named Arjun, and both venerate Narayan.

I re-watched the video fully..I think i agree with your assessment that he was alluding to suggest the Pandav Putr Arjun was feeling the same emotions expressed in Guru Granth Sahib, by Guru Arjun Dev ji because they are both are named Arjun, and both venerate Narayan.

Nevertheless, he should be careful inadvertently hurting other sentiments and provide proper context of what he is saying. Indians in general (be it sikh, hindu, muslims, jains, christian buddhist) are quite hyper senstive people because of their upbringing. There are many cases of hindus, jains being pissed, totally outrageous on the things which are deemed normal as its matter of context to wider academia crowd.

Media did absolutely horredenous job putting mirch masala on this news, this seems like a punjabi fox news channel.

N30 I think the context would have been clear had one been listening to the entire speech. This is the media's fault for creating this out of context garbage (i wouldn't even call it a story) and the consumer's fault for consuming that garbage the media puts out.

Media should not be trusted PERIOD

Because you have no idea what Sidhu is talking about

What is he talking about? Kindly explain?

All I know is sidhu is bjp's clown. He is being transformed to another bitta.

you have no idea how the media influencing you.

Media is not influencing me.

You are not in a position to be making accusations.

Who is going to stop me?

why is media making such a hype?

@onpathtosikhi lets put it this way

person A's

a knight of england says to queen "i am your loyal servent"

now a bhiari bhaiya says to punjabi zamindar

"i am your loyal servent"

is bhaiya disrespecting the knights view?

no , he is simply using it to express his views for his master

I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Another example.

In math class the teacher asks a question.

First he asks me and I reply "I don't understand"

Then he asks you, and you say, "I do not understand what you are trying to say."

Then some students are talking about what happened and one of the students tells the story of what happened in class, "The math teacher asked two students about this difficult math question. And they both said "I do not understand what you are trying to say." That class is hard!"

Get it now?

In math class the teacher asks a question.

In life, Waheguru asks what do you need?

First he asks me and I reply "I don't understand"

When Waheguru asks Pandav Putr Arjun, he responds "When You are with me, I don't need anything"

Then he asks you, and you say, "I do not understand what you are trying to say."

When Waheguru asks Guru Arjun, he responds "Ja tu merai val hai ta kya mochhanda"

Then some students are talking about what happened and one of the students tells the story of what happened in class, "The math teacher asked two students about this difficult math question. And they both said "I do not understand what you are trying to say." That class is hard!"
Then Navjot Singh Sidhu is talking about what happened with Pandav Putr Arjun. He says the full story, "Waheguru asked Arjun what do you need? and Arjun replies "Ja tu merai val hai ta kya mochhanda""

Edited by BhagatSingh