Sign in to follow this  
amar_jkp

Who Is A Punjabi?

Your country Hindustan is named by the Persians, even India is a foreign word coming from Greek and Latin. Your religion is even named by foreigners so you should be the last to talk of Punjab being a Persian word.

name of the country is BHARAT

Just curious where does "sikh" come from?

From the mouth of my Satcha Patshah Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to my ancestor while listening to Guruji Maharaj katha on that one evening in Punjab. No where else. My ancestor only understand that my Guru ji call him "Sikho...". My ancestor was not interested to know why or where did the word Sikh came from. He was excited that Guru ji Maharaj called him "mera gursikho...." He did not have time to sit and pondered what is sikh but was immersed in love with Guruji vicchar on that day and become a gursikh. So the word Sikh came from the Guru to his student in Punjab.

if i am to use the same language than the Sikhs are those h@ramis who tried to kill their own mother. and we are not talking about something which happened over 50 years back, it's happening today and tony is one of the soldiers of that fauz.

Harami means who we all know and in Punjab we have a koum who drink water of punjab but still are Hindi lovers . I would say again that this harami Hindi loving koum should move out from Punjab.

Harami means who we all know and in Punjab we have a koum who drink water of punjab but still are Hindi lovers . I would say again that this harami Hindi loving koum should move out from Punjab.

"water of Punjab" Ha! All the rivers come from Himachal so who is the harami here is for anyone to guess. As far as Hindi lovers are concerned, i dont' who you are talking about but most of the Gurbani was written in that language(or its various dialects). if you are using such gurbani lovers harami, tera rabb hi rakha, tainu jutian di ghaat hai hor koi gall nahin.

Jo larre din ke hait...

Aagya bhai akal ki...

Deho shiva barr mohe ehe..

जो मागहि ठाकुर अपुने ते सोई सोई देवै ॥

पिता को पिआर न परोसी पहि पाईऐ ॥

सागर की निधि कत पाईअत पोखर सै

चंदन सुबास न पलास महिकाईऐ ॥

such shabads are in Hindi disgusting bigot.

now sit down and thinK

अब मै कउनु उपाउ करउ ॥