141 Children Shot Dead - Peshawar

Yes, I'm not talking about the fight with GOI that was mostly justified. I'm talking about everyday petty stuff. So and So used a verse and said it wrong let's pelt his vehicle and send him death threats. Or the youtube maha brahmgyanis. Or the failure to separate politics and religion which has rubbed off on the Hindus as well.

OK, I thought you were talking mainly about the fight with the GOI.

I don't what happens in Panjabi villages is that much different from most villages in India. You will always have fighting over minor issues, although in the month I spent in my village earlier this year, I never heard of any fighting/altercation.

What exactly did sidhu say?

Why don't we get more specific?

Some Sikhs had a stupid idea; and the gormant helped them to achieve it for their own agenda. Let's not put it above our lot to do some fudhu shit.

I'm wouldnt even go with the Sikhs coming up with this stupid idea. Like Amandeep has told this doval guy incited the shia-sunny conflict in pakistan, and as this would find resonance amongst many from both sides, it was easy to put into operation.

i would find it more credible that indian intelligence agents were behind the idea, and convinced any sikhs who may have seen it as a way to strike back against india, it would be a great idea.

I'm wouldnt even go with the Sikhs coming up with this stupid idea. Like Amandeep has told this doval guy incited the shia-sunny conflict in pakistan, and as this would find resonance amongst many from both sides, it was easy to put into operation.

i would find it more credible that indian intelligence agents were behind the idea, and convinced any sikhs who may have seen it as a way to strike back against india, it would be a great idea.

You can't exclude the possibility. In the end it just shows how important having a cool head is for Sikhs - and that is not something we are good at. It's easy for Panjabi Sikhs to get manipulated when their blood is boiling.

As for Amandeep's assertions about the Sunni-Shia conflict in Pak. How do we know that they are even true? Sunnis and Shias haven't exactly needed outside coaxing to fight in the past. What has happened may be more down to the proliferation of cheap firearms and bomb-making know how in the region?

Dovals speciality is turning militants into assets. Did it with some khalistanis, groups in the north east and most famously with Kuka Parrey and the Ikhwaan in Kashmir.

We know Benazir gave away information about khalistanis to stop the bloodshed in Karachi caused by India between Shias and Sunnis. Not to mention the issue in Balochistan.

The Indian side has calculated correctly that Pakistan has no credibility left internationally. So, even if they are telling the truth nobody believes them.

You can't exclude the possibility. In the end it just shows how important having a cool head is for Sikhs - and that is not something we are good at. It's easy for Panjabi Sikhs to get manipulated when their blood is boiling.

I don't exclude the possibility. Nothing is as it seems in international politics.

Keeping a cool head - i don't know why the Sikhs haven't been able to produce critical thinking leaders since Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Our leaders have been easily excited and then manipulated.

As for Amandeep's assertions about the Sunni-Shia conflict in Pak. How do we know that they are even true?

True, it could be just a way to make sure his book sells well.

Dovals speciality is turning militants into assets. Did it with some khalistanis, groups in the north east and most famously with Kuka Parrey and the Ikhwaan in Kashmir.

We know Benazir gave away information about khalistanis to stop the bloodshed in Karachi caused by India between Shias and Sunnis. Not to mention the issue in Balochistan.

Where can I read more about this?

The Indian side has calculated correctly that Pakistan has no credibility left internationally.

Lol. Anyone could have worked that out!

Keeping a cool head - i don't know why the Sikhs haven't been able to produce critical thinking leaders since Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Our leaders have been easily excited and then manipulated.

Small time village mentality plays a bit part in this.

Other thing is that our own lot aren't averse to doing this manipulating and incitement thing to our own themselves.

Our people stopped being leaders. Not petty leaders of Sikhs, but REAL LEADERS - on a wider scale, Panjabi leaders, national level leaders, global level leaders.

You might not like this truth but that proliferation of self-centred and small minded 'jat-politics' that has come to play a central role in what hilariously passes for 'Sikh politics' has brought a small minded insular streak in our community that keeps it pinned down.

Whatever other things M. Ranjit Singh was, he was no small minded, casteist, religious fundamentalist firebrand. Problem with too many pendus is that they only like to elevate exactly that type of person as a leader.

One thing I've learned is that once people start playing dirty, selfish, neech, violent politics with others - it's only a matter of time before it comes back to haunt them in their own backyards. Pakis are learning this now. Sikh jats need to learn this too.

http://www.cfr.org/india/raw-indias-external-intelligence-agency/p17707

Since its inception in 1968, RAW has had a close liaison relationship with KHAD, the Afghan intelligence agency, due to the intelligence it has provided RAW on Pakistan. This relationship was further strengthened in the early 1980s when the foundation was laid for a trilateral cooperation involving RAW, KHAD, and the Soviet KGB. Raman says RAW valued KHAD's cooperation for monitoring the activities of Sikh militants in Pakistan's tribal areas. Sikhs in the Indian state of Punjab were demanding an independent state of Khalistan. According to Raman, Pakistan's ISI set up clandestine camps for training and arming Khalistani recruits in Pakistan's Punjab Province and North West Frontier Province. During this time, the ISI received large sums from Saudi Arabia and the CIA for arming the Afghan mujahadeen against Soviet troops in Afghanistan. "The ISI diverted part of these funds and arms and ammunition to the Khalistani terrorists," alleges Raman.

In retaliation, in the mid-1980s, RAW set up two covert groups of its own, Counter Intelligence Team-X (CIT-X) and Counter Intelligence Team-J (CIT-J), the first targeting Pakistan in general and the second directed at Khalistani groups. The two groups were responsible for carrying out terrorist operations inside Pakistan, writes Pakistani military expert Ayesha Siddiqa. Indian journalist, Praveen Swami, writes that a "low-grade but steady campaign of bombings in major Pakistani cities, notably Karachi and Lahore" was carried out. This forced the head of ISI to meet his counterpart in RAW and agree on the rules of engagement as far as Punjab was concerned, writes Siddiqa. The negotiation was brokered by then-Jordanian Crown Prince Hassan bin-Talal, whose wife, Princess Sarvath, is of Pakistani origin. "It was agreed that Pakistan would not carry out activities in the Punjab as long as RAW refrained from creating mayhem and violence inside Pakistan," Siddiqa writes.

In the past, Pakistan also accused RAW of supporting Sindhi nationalists demanding a separate state, as well as Seraikis calling for a partition of Pakistan's Punjab to create a separate Seraiki state. India denies these charges. However, experts point out that India has supported insurgents in Pakistan's Balochistan, as well as anti-Pakistan forces in Afghanistan. But some experts say India no longer does this. As this Backgrounderexplains, Pakistan is suspicious of India's influence in Afghanistan, which it views as a threat to its own interests in the region. Experts say although it is very likely that India has active intelligence gathering in Afghanistan, it is difficult to say whether it is also involved in covert operations.

so Indian agencies control khalistanis too!

and that's news to you? They certainly controlled one-time khalistanis who were turned into subvertives for the state. Santokh Kala and his gang.

1000s of pages have been written on one of the worst terror outrages. overwhelming evidence against babbars like Talwinder s parmar,Bagri and malik.

Ok. lert's go with that for the time being. How were these people able to pull off such an act? What/who put them up to it? Who acheived the most out of this terror outrage? Who came off worst?

Now if we have capable black-ops operators such as this guy Doval, who from what I am reading here seems to be a master in his trade, operating in the field in the 1980s, isn't there a possibility that the Air India bombing was a black-ops operation carried out by the indian intelligence?

And as for Doval in getting the Shia/Sunni to indulge in fratricide, isn't it also possible that him or his colleagues were carrying out or encouraging others to carry out killings of innocent people in the name of Khalistan to turn peoples minds and hearts away from the movement?

I mean, it would be a heck of a lot easier and more achievable to create subvertives in your own back yard than to go to a another country and start something there.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?311428-Is-India-Supporting-TTP-Terror-in-Pakistan

2. Before writing and promoting an anti-Pakistan book in India, American analyst and author Christine Fair said this in 2009: "Having visited the Indian mission in Zahedan, Iran, I can assure you they are not issuing visas as the main activity!

Moreover, India has run operations from its mission in Mazar (through which it supported the Northern Alliance) and is likely doing so from the other consulates it has reopened in Jalalabad and Qandahar along the border. Indian officials have told me privately that they are pumping money into Baluchistan". Prominent Pakistani Baloch insurgents likeBrahamdagh Bugti are also being sheltered by the Afghan security and intelligence establishment along with RAW.

3. Another US analyst Laura Rozen explained India-Taliban nexus as follows: "While the U.S. media has frequently reported on Pakistani ties to jihadi elements launching attacks in Afghanistan, it has less often mentioned that India supports insurgent forces attacking Pakistan, the former (US) intelligence official said.

"The Indians are up to their necks in supporting the Taliban against the Pakistani government in Afghanistan and Pakistan," the former (US) intelligence official who served in both countries said. "The same anti-Pakistani forces in Afghanistan also shooting at American soldiers are getting support from India. India should close its diplomatic establishments in Afghanistan and get the Christ out of there."

How to get the Taliban on the Indian side? Doval explains it below. You pay the Taliban 1.5 times more than anybody else. Very interesting. And talks about the "offensive defensive" doctrine. Meaning you go into pakistan and afghanistan. Fight in their land.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cq6ov_how-to-tackle-pakistan-by-ajit-doval-india-national-security-adviser-2014_webcam#from=embediframe

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani

• 7 months later...

If this constitutes 'evidence' in your imagination, it doesn't bode well for you...

This has to be the funniest conspiracy photo that I have seen. So the Indian 'intelligence' rather than using Hindu officers of which there are many in the Indian army and who could easily pass off as Muslims given the nature of the work use Sikhs who can be easily identified but also use two Sikhs who then use brightly coloured turbans while 'covertly' training the TTP.  Really don't know who are the idiots here, the indian intelligence who came up with the idea if the photo is of Sikhs  or the hindu fool who uses this photo to prove how great indian intelligence agencies are!!