Real Face Of Hindu - Does Anyone Need More Proof

amar_jkp

exactly, naale eh Musalman vi ho sakda hai. kithe likhya ki o Hindu aa? Amar de dimaag ch ik hi phobia hai - osda naam hai Hindu

Not surprised with this comment. However, if you look further down the page, his name is included. And I assure you, it is no muslim name.

this random fool is not a representative of all hindus in the world. amarjkp is a typical fool who blames a whole religion for one persons actions. no wonder you khalistani fools are laughed at by the whole world. I'm in punjab right now in nawanshahr. no hindu or sikh has any problem here. everyone lives peacefully together. and nawanshahr is run by hindu rajputs for the most part. this guys swearing at maharaja is a fool

ajar you should also start a topic named "real face of sikh" and ill personally introduce you to your so called ultimate supreme warrior god sikhs who sell heroine, crack, cocaine and other drugs to youth all over punjab. their killing everyone off slowly. the sons of punjab are crackheads and doing smack left right and centre. most of the drug dealers are sikhs and are supported by the sikh party alkali dal... come out of your little hole.

this random fool is not a representative of all hindus in the world. amarjkp is a typical fool who blames a whole religion for one persons actions. no wonder you khalistani fools are laughed at by the whole world. I'm in punjab right now in nawanshahr. no hindu or sikh has any problem here. everyone lives peacefully together. and nawanshahr is run by hindu rajputs for the most part. this guys swearing at maharaja is a fool

Here comes the maha fudu bahman slave with his Rajput blah blah

However, any-type of Nindya should first start off by giving the person the opportunity to repent publicly, and accept the punishment before

going into the beat-down stage.

And on this line of thought, it is also important to find the root cause of this. Is it a carefully thought out plan, or just blind hate?

not gonna belive one bit of your twisted historical facts
you try to make everything false, i saw it when you just jumped in about 52 hukams,

and its sad to see how other members of own religion jump in to question

i seriously pitty the sikh members here who question history and authenticity . shows me how little faith they got