12 People Assassinated At Paris Satirical Magazine Office

Those geezers were proper professionals by the looks of it.

Edited by dalsingh101

This is them offing a police man. Warning: Don't watch if you are of an excessively sensitive disposition.

The way they move and how they closed in and made sure the policeman was dead indicates weapon familiarity and military training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2sWndROaGg

Totally condemn the outrageous barbaric killings of journalist these terrrorist should be made example of- like make drawings of freedom of speech will not be silenced with ink of their blood period (take it metaphorically), publish every where so message is heard squarely and largely by everyone.

But in retrospect going fwd there should be some laws to protect integral parts(fundamental framework of religions, scriptures, prophets) of any religion being insulted, ridiculed in our larger part of society.

There should be clear fine balance between freedom of speech/freedom of expression and falling into freedom of writing slander without any responsibility, defaming figures right left and center.

For example- in our western society - there are already laws against outright defaming someone, or someone father/mother directly etc. I think freedom of speech should be discussing action of an individual than attacking an individual. character of assassination etc.

Those who blindly follow or advocate freedom of speech without any context- don't follow it themselves fully as they are made by western laws to follow some framework, have some improvising, for example- generally news papers cannot just post pure rumours about someone, insult someone, character assassination without broader context in garb of freedom of speech, they generally will get sued and they have gotten sued many times.

So we have laws against pure slander without any context, sheer smear campaign of live person, its double standard not to have same laws against deceased person, forget about prophet hood for a minute, bring out to very basic human right.

It isn't like Sikh kharkus in the past didn't off journalists/editors who they felt insulted Guru Gobind Singh ji (not that I'm justifying such measures).

That being said: white western Europeans need to get it into their thick heads that insulting the founders/prophets of more eastern faiths is very likely to be perceived as an overt challenge and declaration of war. I saw images online of cartoons by this magazine that had Jesus walking around with a big Illuminati symbol wedged up his arse. I think most people of eastern descent would find their stuff next level offensive.

charliehebdo31.jpg?w=640

iqLqZ7b8TPlmz.jpg

iHYgsisPo19y4.jpg

i5HizfJkHfpsk.jpg

In my personal opinion: If you go there - don't act like serious repercussions aren't on the books.

Edited by dalsingh101

Please stay on topic, you guys can create a general new topic regarding all kind of religious goons (including muslims hindus sikhs, christian, buddhist( killing journalist for articles which may be deemed offensive). It can be interesting discussion.

Paris shooting manhunt live: Two people reported killed after 'at least five hostages' taken at Jewish grocery in eastern Paris – while huge siege continues 25 miles away

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-shooting-manhunt-live-search-for-charlie-hebdo-attack-suspects-enters-third-day-9966791.html

The time is coming near. Anti- Muslim sentiment is on the rise. Will we see the SS walking in Europe again certainly in my lifetime like I mentioned in another thread. Muslims will be taken out completely in Europe hopefully it won't happen to Hindus and Sikhs as well.

There are massive anti-islam protests going on right now in Germany.

You guys know how I love art, comic book stuff included. Here's Joe Sacco's take on recent events:

5a4a4396-c222-4a91-a623-9f7eee7fb57b-706

Edited by dalsingh101

Ultimately this is all about people stubbornly making points:

French secularists about their freedom to offend and obvious contempt for Islam (and religion in general I suppose) manifest in the visual desecration of things held sacred by Muslims; whilst the jihadists proved that they can make individuals pay for this by desecrating acceptable social norms through violence.

Then there are also (unspoken of) undercurrents of deeply embedded racism in French society with a virtual apartheid being practiced in the town of Paris.

And if we are going to use the framework of the West versus backwards Islam, the cartoon in my last post poses a serious question -

As Sikhs we all know how Islam can get twisted from our own history but what about all the effed up, brutal, twisted things done by the 'good guys' here. In their secret prisons and whatnot. Not to mention the obvious attacks on Arab states to grab their resources under some bullshit (i.e. WMD) pretext leading to mass civilian casualties and destabilisation that will affect the region and the world for centuries.

I know Sher as a Hindu probably thinks that it's all acceptable and can't see beyond dumb binary logic of goodies versus baddies like a 7 year old - but anyone with a jot of intelligence can now see that the other side are mired in filth.

Yes there is a VERY important point to make about causal factors (wars, foreign policies, politics) and the actions of the west and how these feed and fuel Islamist fundamentalism. The west needs to stop playing whiter than white innocent victims in all this mess.

Before any Hindustani tries to do their defense of state terrorism, watch another Hindu brother's take on it - you might learn something (anything's possible):

Edited by dalsingh101

How can i endorse western colonists who ravaged my own country for nearly 150 years?

And what is 'your country'?

Are you trying to project the geographical/political entity now known as India as something that existed prior to Anglo imperialism in the region?