Advanced Stages Of Mantra Meditation

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, Lucky said:

There's probably quite few reasons why this occurs. The couple that I know of are to do with imbalance due to rising of spiritual energy and also the harnessing of divine energy coming from above (gurprasad).    I've heard people deal with it in a few ways. ... 1) consuming natural live yoghurt before and after meditation. 2) drinking warm milk. 3) placing wet cold flannel on head during and after Simran.  4) Putting dhyian on moon's cooling energy at left eye  and/or the left nostril.  

There are various techniques for grounding and balancing prana flow- which can also be useful.

Thanks a lot veer ji

On 7/25/2018 at 10:36 PM, J1979 said:

Veer Ji, sat Sri akal.can anyone please help me with the heated head.the scalp is burning after few months of intense simran.any jugti or medicine.very disheartening for me.please help me.

you need to massage oil onto your scalp. the top of the head, temples, and top back area of the head. any oil is okay, almond oil is pretty good to use. you can also put a bit of oil in your belly button and nostrils if you want. 

On 8/6/2018 at 6:24 AM, Xylitol said:

you need to massage oil onto your scalp. the top of the head, temples, and top back area of the head. any oil is okay, almond oil is pretty good to use. you can also put a bit of oil in your belly button and nostrils if you want. 

Thanks a lot veer ji for your reply. 

On 8/12/2018 at 2:57 AM, paapiman said:

Please do let us know, if any of the methods worked.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji.i stopped meditation for three days, even during that period it was on and off. After these 3 days I did it mild for next 3 days.after these total six days I started as much as I used to do. everything well now. Honestly veer ji , ardass has done the job. Because I was already doing all those things which i was suggested. 

On 8/13/2018 at 12:57 AM, J1979 said:

Veer ji.i stopped meditation for three days, even during that period it was on and off. After these 3 days I did it mild for next 3 days.after these total six days I started as much as I used to do. everything well now. Honestly veer ji , ardass has done the job. Because I was already doing all those things which i was suggested. 

Also, please do try to find and speak to a Mahapurakh about your situation. He might be able to guide you really well.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 months later...