Sikh Attacked By White Supremacist Knife-Man In Tesco (Uk)

A man armed with a machete and a hammer shouted “white power” as he launched a savage attack on an Asian shopper who was buying his lunch in a supermarket in North Wales, according to witnesses.

A 25-year-old man was held on suspicion of attempted murder, following what is believed to have been a racially motivated assault in Tesco in Mold on Wednesday.

The victim, a 24-year-old Sikh man, suffered what police described as “life-changing injuries”, but was saved from being more seriously hurt when other people in the store overpowered the attacker.

Police believe the suspect was operating on his own, but are looking into whether he was part of a wider group. They were given extra time to question the man today.

The horrifying scenes came amid heightened tension following the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, but it is understood that there is not thought to be any significant link to events in France.

Eyewitnesses said the “huge knife” used by the attacker looked like “something out of [the film] Crocodile Dundee”. Colin Cooper, of Leeswood, near Mold, told The Daily Post newspaper: “I heard a lot of shouting to start with. They called for security over the loudspeaker. Then 30 seconds or a minute later this lad was being helped by a couple of staff saying, ‘Get me an ambulance.’ The lad attacked was Asian. He had his hands in front of his stomach. I couldn’t tell whether his hands were cut from protecting himself or if he’d been stabbed.”

Rich Fay, a 20-year-old student, said he heard screams coming from an aisle in the supermarket. “In one arm the man had a knife and in the other I believe it was a hammer,” he said.

It is understood the suspect was known to the police, but it is not thought he had a record for violent assaults. There were unconfirmed reports that he had been in the Army.

Detective Chief Inspector Alun Oldfield, who is leading the investigation, said: “Initial indications are this is a racially motivated attack and management of the community impact will feature significantly in order to provide public reassurance.”

There has been concern about far-right groups’ using the murders of 17 people in France by three extreme Islamists, brothers Saïd and Chérif Kouachi and Amedy Coulibaly, as an excuse for violence.

The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) said it was “monitoring unfolding developments in Birmingham” after Muslim-owned businesses were shot at and attacked with hammers on Saturday and Monday.

Witnesses claimed groups of men damaged shops, restaurants and other premises in the Small Heath and Sparkbrook areas of the city. Police have said the motives for the attacks are not known.

The MCB said in a statement: “We hope that these remain isolated incidents.”

West Midlands Police said that it was not believed that the attacks were religiously motivated. It added that they had increased police patrols in the area to reassure local people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tesco-knife-attack-man-who-shouted-white-power-slogans-arrested-on-suspicion-of-attempted-murder-in-mold-supermarket-9980488.html

Better arms yourselves. You already know my prediction about what is going to happen to non-white people in Europe.

Okay, you've said this like a dozen times now. Your point is taken. Please stop repeating yourself now; it's getting irritating. You're like a screeching women.

Very bad indeed , the first i saw this was on the sikh channel scroll on Friday ,

Was this on the main BBC / ITV /SKY news at all ?

Been on BBC's web site searched for tesco stabbing , couldnt find any hits ( unless i'm searching wrong)

I think sneaky white mfs are trying to hide it or play it down.

I only found it by searching. I never saw it on any of the first pages of the main online papers.

I think all of us that live in the UK can imagine the furore if the victim had been Muslim.

Edited by dalsingh101

The minorities are not seen to be important

Sikhs have done this too themselves by acting like sycophants.

Now the English just take us for docile idiots.

Sikhs have done this too themselves by acting like sycophants.

Now the English just take us for docile idiots.

Yeh, but don't you think that it's the later and recent generations ?

The sikhs that had settled pre-80's just kept their heads down and got on with work and home. They avoided displays of scenarios and never tried to attract too much attention..........(well that's my opinion from what I perceived)

I think its still never too late to knock on their door and voice our concerns

The only thing i dont seen is communication amongst our community , in the sense you have loads of Sikh bodies fighting for just causes , but I in particular dont see any regular updates/outcomes i.e.

1. The attack on Brar ( outcome )

2. The issues faced by Sikhs , and protocols in place to highlight and resolve

3. The 1 million signatures signed and presented to the UN , what the outcome was /is

4. The recent stabbing

5. British involement in 1984 outcome

6. The outcome of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa hunger strike

I think , since we have our own media we should highlight good and bad news that effects the Sikhs, like the recent France killings BBC/ITV/SKY were showing it constantly and all were kept up to date . Whether i'm watching too much cartoon network and miss the highlights where ever they are broadcasted. Then you have the net and social media sites , forums where you can pick up recent events .

Yeh, but don't you think that it's the later and recent generations ?

The sikhs that had settled pre-80's just kept their heads down and got on with work and home. They avoided displays of scenarios and never tried to attract too much attention..........(well that's my opinion from what I perceived)

Fair point. Although I remember that generation going to the pub - hard! lol

I remember always seeing sardars with bright coloured paghs in the rowdy Irish bar around the corner from my house.

If I read you right, I think your talking about avoiding stupid political posturing. Yes you are right; though they would mobilise on odd occasions like they did to support that bus conductor who fought to keep his dastaar whilst on duty.

Compare that to this wallowing in imperialism.

British%2Barmy%2Bremembers%2BBattle%2Bof

Truth is, Sikhs are like pimped bitches here now. Goray will just smile and give them a metaphoric pat on the turban and send them on their way promising this and that.

They aren't stupid mate. They pretty much pwn jats - mind and soul via the Singh Sabha thing. So whilst docile Sikhs have an orgasm over a visiting gora to the the Gurdwara (be this a politician, policeman or army representative), they'll just continually fob off and obfuscate all the type of things DSG thinks we should go to them for.

When you farmers going to get it in your heads? They simply don't really give a f**k. And arselicking how you do here, only reinforces the docile, loyal Sikh sepoy image they have. Well done man.

A bunch of dullards trying to play big politics.

And as ever, non-whites are considered lesser beings than whites. They use media to aggrandise or cut us to size as per their needs. Ignore years of 1984 protests. Make crappy biased programs about partition making us the villains. Let's not forget DECADES of ignoring and hiding the sexual abuse of Sikh girls whilst we are at it. They use us as poster boys for imperialism and the modern day police force - the latter of which everyone with a brain knows is a scarcely concealed institutionally racist organisation. Sikh peasants want to flirt with the military without even reflecting on the immoral wars being fought by the Brits today. Then you find out that the government was involved in advising on 84 itself and deals with our queries the same way it does our other complaints - it just waits and lets them fizzle out.

When people going to wake up to the truth and stop psychologically subordinating themselves to whites?

Edited by dalsingh101