Sign in to follow this  
paapiman

Power Of Mool Mantar - Real Life Incidents

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Please click on the video link below to listen to the power of Mool Mantar.

Another Singh Saab made a post regarding the same. I have pasted it below.

I feel Like sharing a Information with the Sadh-Sangat, Dhass came to know about a Singh (Gupt) who was saved by Shaheed Singh | this event took place about 8 - 9 months ago, when the singh had an urge to go and visit Gurudwara Sahib Craigieburn Gurdawara Sahib, Australia, for Rainsabai, He was all alone, and it was late in Night, when he was walking from the Railway station towards Gurudwara Sahib (Its a 10 mins walk, but at Night its Pitch dark and lonely). It was then that the singh was doing Mool mantar Abhaas and was approached by a group of Thugs (Drunk and Drug addicts) in a car, these thugs threatened the Singh by racing their car towards him every now and then, when they noticed that the Singh is not minding them, they threatened to come out of their car with most likely sticks in their hands | The Singh then stood still, and said nothing, but continued the Abhaas of Mool mantar, when he saw the Thugs running away and shouting you have a Very Tall Turban || They raced their car away and Singh Knew it were the Shaheed Singh who came to save him | Akaaaaaaaaal hi Akaaaal !!!!

Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji | Dhan Guru ke Shaheed Singh

Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

Bhai Sahib,

All Sikhs since time immemorial have believed in, done abhiyaas of and in turn have been protected by the Mool Mantar that Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib got for us from the Akal Purakh himself. However, in the narrative that has been given by this bhai sahib, instead of the Akal Purakh being praised for blessing us with the Mool Mantar, one of his creation, the African race has been tarred and a "Sant" has been praised. When we give such examples in a public domain isn't it our duty as a speaker to be more careful about what we say? In the west, he would be classified as a racist whereas in the Guru ghar where "manas kee jaat saabeay ikeah Pehchaano" is the hukam such description of an African would not be accepted by the Guru. Agree?

Vahiguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vahiguru Jee Kee Fateh

Bhai Sahib,

All Sikhs since time immemorial have believed in, done abhiyaas of and in turn have been protected by the Mool Mantar that Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib got for us from the Akal Purakh himself. However, in the narrative that has been given by this bhai sahib, instead of the Akal Purakh being praised for blessing us with the Mool Mantar, one of his creation, the African race has been tarred and a "Sant" has been praised. When we give such examples in a public domain isn't it our duty as a speaker to be more careful about what we say? In the west, he would be classified as a racist whereas in the Guru ghar where "manas kee jaat saabeay ikeah Pehchaano" is the hukam such description of an African would not be accepted by the Guru. Agree?

Vahiguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vahiguru Jee Kee Fateh

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Brother, I think we should just focus on the essence of the video, which is the power of Mool Mantar. I do understand your point. Bhai Saab jee could have narrated the incident in a better way, but I don't believe he was being racist in anyway as he is a Gursikh of very high caliber. Also, as humans most of us are prone to error, therefore let's just focus on the positive side.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

In the clip below, Gyani jee narrates a real life incident which happened with an old Hindu lady in India. She asked a Ragi to give her a mantar to recite. Ragi Singh jee gave her the mool mantar which dramatically changed her life. Please listen below.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

In the clip below, Gyani jee narrates a real life incident which happened with an old Hindu lady in India. She asked a Ragi to give her a mantar to recite. Ragi Singh jee gave her the mool mantar which dramatically changed her life. Please listen below.

Bhul chuk maaf

I heard this story about few months back during a kirtan samagam. The way the ragi explain the story was so emotional. Anyhow the version that I heard said that when she  "passed away"  and was left at the darbar where kirtan was being heard , it was Sri Dasmesh Pita who told her to take amrit. When she went to the gurdawara, the Gurdawara official refuse to give her amrit as they were not convinced with her story until she "threaten" that when she pass away and Sri Dasmesh pita asked why she have not taken the amrit, she will said that you asked me to take the great amrit  but your khalsha refuse to give the amrit. This lead the Sikh official to administer amrit unto her.