Sikh Beating Another Sikh-Elderly Sikh Begging For Their Mercy Crying

https://www.facebook.com/kamaljeet.shaheedsar

Amritdhari Singh es karke kutte jaa rahe han kyunki ehna ne Jathereya di thaa te Akhand Paath keeta. Parbandhaka nu kise ne nahi kuttya? Kyu ? Oh shayad takde bande hone es karke ohna nu hath nahi laaya.

Police jado'n Kakkaran di, Kesa di, Pagga di Beadbi kardi hai ta asi saare pittde haan, siyaapa karde haan.....te eh jo kamm ho reha hai eh bahut vadhiya hai?

Eh ta beej beej rahe han, vaddna vi ehna nu hee paina hai Bai !!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=749420841845557&hc_location=ufi

https://www.facebook.com/tarekfatah/videos/vb.601700011/10155342471840012/?type=2&theater (Link Replaced)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQyUi8pkXaE&feature=youtu.be (elderly beaten 1.50)

This is just grotesque! The Elderly shouldn't be beaten like this, this is just pathetic! Even when Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala encountered someone accused of Beadbi he made it clear not to beat the Old people. The Old Baba was probably not even aware that he was doing Beadbi. They can't do this, this is not the Khalsa. I can't tolerate the abuse of the elderly, women, or children and the moment I heard the scream of this old baba, anger and Sadness just boiled up.

And N30 S!NGH, do you have something against Bhindra-Mehta ( and/or it's Offshoots+splinters) Taksalis and Khalistan?

Edited by Kuttabanda2

I don't know why people are insulting the taliban by comparing these fudhus to them?

Whatever their numerous and obvious faults, at least the taliban had/has the bollocks to take on (and defeat!) a much better resourced army made of a coalition of the richest European powers (and their poorer bum-chums).

Those lunhs in the video above would probably wet their kasheray at the prospect doing anything similar. These are the types of fudhus that feel like big men beating up their wives but would never take on odds that weren't in their favour.

And N30 S!NGH, do you have something against Bhindra-Mehta ( and/or it's Offshoots+splinters) Taksalis and Khalistan?

I have nothing against bhindra-mehta or off shots or splinters. However, I am against sikhs(regardless which jatha or samparda they are from) using violence to settle non violent disputes/issues as its wrong per sikh ethos

I am not against khalistan, i am up for khalistan based on orginal anandpur sahib resolution and updated anandpur sahib resolution following same line of thought which was used to make anandpur sahib resolution.

However, i am against fanatic version of khalistan. If you are good read after post 1984, you will know there were many questionable groups/mindset/methods tried to push their own version of khalistan which is totally contrary to Sikh Gurmat Sidhant.

Additionally, are you positive this Sri Guru Granth Sahib Satkaar committee?

I am not sure, in my orginal post i haven't mentioned if they are from sri guru granth sahib satkar commitee or not, i quoted text from facebook along with my thoughts - in bold.

Firstly sher no it's not in harimandar sahib... Read what it says before speaking.. I'll quote it...

"Amritdhari Singh es karke kutte jaa rahe han kyunki ehna ne Jathereya di thaa te Akhand Paath keeta"

Where does it say harimandar sahib???

What the hell is a 'jathereya di tha'??

Secondly the video of the masjid being destroyed is actually not a masjid but a building owned by the gurduwara most likely... You can see the Nishan Sahib behind the building that is being demolished... Just because the building is green does not mean its a masjid... People I know have green houses in India lol

firstly there is nothing wrong in beating above in the video if you could listen to the whole video clearly

2nd its kinda sad why masid was broken but it was on gurudwara sahib premisis . maybe some people made it after gurudwara sahib. its still controversial
in my city we have a hindu temple masjid on gurudwara sahib ground

and thirdly

if you could read the comment it says "thats not a masjid at all"

something twisted made by locals for their own purpose . just like the video in OP

Edited by savinderpalsingh

Guranteed the beating was not done at harimandar sahib complex cause you guaranteed would have heard at least kirtan going on...

The masjid video is actually not a masjid but a building that the guruduwara owned and had to be demolished.. In that video there is no video of them standing on graves etc...

nothing wrong in beating!

wah!

No doubt ISIS has a large support base, their Khali avatar would also have lot of psychopaths watching the mass behedings with smiles on their face and hands in their armpits.

It was not maseet... yes, because it was a mazar. still a non-sikh structure. there are 100s of Gurdwaras in Pakistan,would you like those to be destroyed one by one like the fanatics destroying the mazar? temples in gurdwaras, well the main sikh shrine is a mandar, so? Goto places like hemkunt Manikaran and they have been made witin hindu temple complexes or with hindus' (liberal) consent.

firstly there is nothing wrong in beating above in the video if you could listen to the whole video clearly

listen to the video again

Raw talk:

Our community,stuck in the backwardsness of India, has gone majorly backwards.

They are so detached from global realities and power that they've reverted to petty, dumb shite to make themselves feel powerful.

Jathere/Elders is the place that was built for the long departed elders. It may or may not be the place where the elders were cremated/buried. In the past, families used to build a place in their fields for their departed elders and do worship them.

Now, there are 3 possible things for Jathere's places:

1. Their real departed elders could have ended being a bhoot/ghost etc depending upon their karmas. In this case, if that particular entity is worshipped then that entity does provide boons (to limited extent) or punishment if someone disobeyed them (limited extent).

2. Their real departed elders could have been promoted to some higher Spiritual level and was given duty for the betterment of mankind or may be moved to other Juni (human etc.). In this case, these departed elders are NOT attracted to their place. But if people worship in that place, then that particular elder is NOT providing anything. Most of the time, that place is overtaken by some other negative non-physical entity, acting as in 1st.

3. Their real departed elders could have been a ghost in the past but now they might have taken another juni. In that case, as that place has already acquired the negative source. It could continue to be possessed by other negative beings, ending up in the same category as in 1st.

But in either of the above case, I personally do NOT see a problem if Akhand Path is done on that place. Don't you think that Gurbani is supposed to benefit and not the other way around. In the history, there are many cases where a path was performed in order to release negative entity from that place for its betterment OR to remove the negative effects of the entity from that place. e.g Sampat Path is the special technique (which is very hard and should be performed by real Singhs) of doing Akhand Path of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You can find many references to Sampat Path in the history.

But if a beadbi was done to Guru Granth Sahib Ji (doing path at Elders place is NOT beadbi in my eyes), then matter is different; but even in that case, violence is NOT way. If someone's blood has more heat, then use it somewhere else where it could benefit the humankind.

Edited by das

Jathera is a place where the deceased elders of the family are worshipped. They have no place in Gurmat.

Whatever happened to civil ways of addressing such issues. Enforced Community or Gurdwara seva (jode, etc).

There were times in the panth where physical punishments were given, but in the recent years the tankhah has been "sewa" and a fine. Like Barnala and Buta Singh received in the mid 80s and 90s. Beating people up is definitely the wrong to go. However Ajnala's group seem to have made a name for themselves through thuggery.

There was an ongoing process between both parties here, but the jathera people tried to make a sly move and start the Akhand Paath earlier than arranged, knowing the Satkar Kameti wouldn't disrupt it. I think this made the Singhs angry and they resorted to wrong methods.

This seems to have happened right inside harmadndar sahib. Would Akalis book SGPC chief and Akal takht jathedar for this?

warmongering from the asur again. No place has been mentioned in this video, yet you attempt to smear Sri Darbar Sahib with your chandal-puna again.

Your quick to post pictures of Sikhs doing wrong...

How can we acknowledge, self reflect, self improve grow as community if keep brushing many serious issues in community under the carpet ? Do you want us to become like many tribal muslims- who live in denial all day long to the point every constructive feedback from outsider or mystic elderly muslims seems like attack to them and claim Islamic phobias?

We should follow sikh character based on actual live gurbani/gurmat-religious-spiritual not some tribal culture-religious herd many community members follow.

This was on facebook ages ago, i happen to save it to post it here as case study. What kind of psychological mindset is behind such act?. Are they lonely kids? or bored? have mental issues? low self esteem issue, can't get married have healthy relationship with their wives? hiding behind righteous cause name -religion as boast of ego? I have studied psychology in university. All these factors needs to be looked at as well along with extremism.

Well that's the problem with these videos. They are not actually showing us what's going on, they are showing us what the media idiot thinks is going on. And Media poisons shit hardcore, we should know this it happened to us in 84!

People of Sikhawareness, you are all skeptics when it comes to other things, why don't you inject a healthy dose of skepticism here? Let's first get the original audio before we blow this up all over the place.

Shall we?

N3O
I get what you are trying to do. However we should admit that we are ignorant of what is going on behind this photos and videos.
We are simply posting our first impression. We have no actual knowledge of the context.

We are too focused on being a good person/sikh (duality) rather than be focused on Brahmn and gyan (non-duality).