Jang Jaswal Near Death Experience

Well he is lucky he got a second chance. If it was his time to die he was done for sure. Maybe he had previous good karma or sanskar.

But how come all these near death experiences are so pleasant ? This is contrary to the experience being told by Guru Ji and Bhagats, such as the moment of death is like a sting of thousand scorpions, the yamdoots catch you by the hair and rip your subtle body shattering the bones and ribs, the hot red iron rod hit on the head wakes you up, etc.

Maybe because they have not really faced the moment of death yet, just a temporary transition back and forth between the two worlds.

Irony is that eventually we will get all the answers but by that time, it would be too late, and we wont be able to tell anyone on this world.lol

• 2 weeks later...

One day,I was a reading a shabad in a book.There was complete description of death arrival and whatever soul experiences after death.It was mentioned that if a soul had a true Guru in his life,then That true guru comes to save the soul from mouth of kaal.Guru doesnt let him caught by jamms.But a person without Guru,gets caught by kaal and there he suffers the severe pains of death.There was complete detail regarding death of a person.Will try to find it out and will post it here.

One day,I was a reading a shabad in a book.There was complete description of death arrival and whatever soul experiences after death.It was mentioned that if a soul had a true Guru in his life,then That true guru comes to save the soul from mouth of kaal.Guru doesnt let him caught by jamms.But a person without Guru,gets caught by kaal and there he suffers the severe pains of death.There was complete detail regarding death of a person.Will try to find it out and will post it here.

I tried a lot to find out the shabad.Since,the book is in punjabi,so couldn't find english version of shabad.The writing is really spectacular,very informative,so wanted to share with you all.Due to a very busy time schedule,it's quite difficult for me to type all in english.But I'll try to type it here in english.So this is a poor attempt from me.Please correct me if I go wrong.

PART 3:(very much interesting)

Now here are the answers of hirda.

Says O heart! What is the relation between soul and waheguru.who is true master? what this soul belongs to?

Across Trilok,fourth mahal is SACHKHAND,the highest realm,the true master of all true naam,all khands and brahmands,whole creation.This soul belongs to satnaam.some say soul belongs to brahm,some say this ,some say that.But all are wrong.vedas didnt go beyond brahm ,nor the vedas know anything beyond brahm.but this jeev belongs only and only to satnaam.

Our souls belong to satnaam,but when they entered kaal's world,they wore the coat of five elements.and cage of five elements (body) was created.soul was trapped in thia cage and mind was introduced to act as security personnel.All game is of mind.Only a true satpursh catries the soul with force,otherwise this mind doesnt allow him to think about it.

In beginning,soul started its journey from sachkhand.It entered brahm from sachkhand.First,came the bhawar GHUfA.here hindus did jaap of 'sohang' and muslims of' ANNA-HU'.Anna hu means' I'm same as him.'.when soul reaches bhawar gufa,then it meets master of satlok.like,garbage on meeting ocean says I belong to ocean,In same manner,soul says (on having divine vision of master) I'm soul and he is my master.

All souls are living very far from true master.souls are crying and begging.But all are trapped by kaal/brahm.Only saints know the true mystery.saints themselves give the hint,nd then themselves become silent. Beside a true saint,all are veryyy far to know this mystery.

Now,kaal has trapped souls (all-human,animals,birds,everyone)in prison of mind.Man has become vey ignorant about his true world.he even doesnt know from where he came,and where he will go.he is just dancing here and there in different forms.sometime bird,sometime animal and so on.Kaal cant create souls nor he can destroy.He has only borrowed the souls from satnaam after doing tapasya of several yugs.

Now,mind as security personnel, is the head of Pind and enters the jeev atma in Pind.

Then created the betrayal world.Rishi compiled the veda nd after listening no one even thought about it.Only saint/satpursh explains the reality.Balmiki did true kamai,and compiled Ramayan thousand years before birth of Ram.But Kaal played such game,so that no one can go in nd know the supreme.Only True naam/satpursh can show his mercy and can save a yearning soul.the true master is real father.He us always waiting for his child,but an ignorant being ia not ready for this meeting..

And,soul is wandering in cycle of chaurassi created by Kaal.All are trapped in this jaal of chaurasi .everyone.All rishi-muni ,avatars,Devi nd other deities.

And the soul is dancing on the rythm of Karams.when good karam come,get pleasures and when bad karam come,get pains.As karam,as reward.

Everyone is a victim of different jaal.some of greed,some of this and some of that.It's a very complex mystery.

If had some good karams,then enters heaven and enjoyed mukti for some while.But then bad karams come and gets this human body and suffers pain.Then bad karams, carry to Narak nd then again apin.All game of kaal.Gives man swarag and narak nd just use him as a puppet.He can provide salvation.But this mukti is for a particular time,then again have to come.TRue salvation is forever,and only provided by true naam/satpursh.

Like,A lamp gives no light on covering it with a thick curtain.nd starts giving light on removing it.In same manner,soul is a part/ansh of satnaam.In brahm,it's light was of 12 suns nd in satlok of 16 suns.But on getting trapped by maya,no light!

Nobody has any existence without karams.Sun,moon,stars,earth all are staying under effect of karams .So,insects,birds,animals all are under karams.No body without karam and no karam without body.This is the rule from the day universe was created.

Once,Lord krishna told Uddo pointing a moving insect that it's been made brahma and indra for several times.When Kings of heaven can be given birth as insects,then what will be the condition of others?

No place is without karam.Nine khand,14 lok all are under karams.

(To be continued)

Edited by sukrit kaur

Pen jee,

please do not rush.Take your time with ease.

Before you give us more meals(spiritual stuff) to eat, let us eat, savour, and digest the ones you have already given us ...

You too need time to cook and serve these spiritual dishes...lol ... so please, eat with us, that very food served by your kind hospitality....

Thank you once again.

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

Excellent stuff Sukrit ji

Some very valuable information is there.

Whilst reading, It reminded me about the importance gurbani places on the 9 gates/openings and the 10th hidden dwar.

It is very much believed that the soul leaves the body through any of the 9 openings at death and people with sixth sense have witnessed this and sometimes even a physical incident occurs at the same time such as discharge from mouth, nose, feces... ears....

However, Guru Nanak ji has strongly advised the sikh to open the hidden 10th gate.... Seriously, we should work at making sure we leave via that hidden door and not any of the nine.

Also below is a very good foreign video about the jamdoots coming to get you and what happens.

I first saw it at a sikh camp because the depiction is very close to what gurbani says....and there are nearly 400 tuks that talk about the jamdoots--->and remember Gurbani is the Truth!

There is no permanent hell as such, but if you end up in this kind of place...you don't leave until you realise and awaken to all your wrongs and this also includes emotional attachment to maya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n8olHQMlBJo

Edited by Lucky

Pen jee, please do not rush.Take your time with ease. Before you give us more meals(spiritual stuff) to eat, let us eat, savour, and digest the ones you have already given us ... You too need time to cook and serve these spiritual dishes...lol ... so please, eat with us, that very food served by your kind hospitality.... Thank you once again. Sat Sree Akal.

Lol..I Just took the full benefit of free time I had...Actually I managed to do so.lol..my exam is on 17..I wanted to finish it in one day ,so that I can give continous time to my studies..BTW, I appreciate your words.Thank you for your cooperation.You enjoy the meal and I take some time to serve the next one.Sorry for creating rush..

Gur fateh!

Excellent stuff Sukrit ji Some very valuable information is there.Whilst reading, It reminded me about the importance gurbani places on the 9 gates/openings and the 10th hidden dwar.It is very much believed that the soul leaves the body through any of the 9 openings at death and people with sixth sense have witnessed this and sometimes even a physical incident occurs at the same time such as discharge from mouth, nose, feces... ears.... However, Guru Nanak ji has strongly advised the sikh to open the hidden 10th gate.... Seriously, we should work at making sure we leave via that hidden door and not any of the nine. Also below is a very good foreign video about the jamdoots coming to get you and what happens.I first saw it at a sikh camp because the depiction is very close to what gurbani says....and there are nearly 400 tuks that talk about the jamdoots--->and remember Gurbani is the Truth! There is no permanent hell as such, but if you end up in this kind of place...you don't leave until you realise and awaken to all your wrongs and this also includes emotional attachment to maya.

Yes you are right veer ji.Guru sahib and Guru Baani is the answer of everything,but still some ppl like me are too ignorant.There are many shabads in Gurbani,which talk about hell and jamdoots.(BTW ,Video was veryyyy much frightening)

May Guru Nanak patsah shows his divine blessings upon us by opening of tenth gate and we get sehaj anand as per tuk:

Adisatt Agochar Parbrahm,Mil saadu Akathh kathaya tha(the supreme lord is imperceptible and unfathomable; and on meeting the holy saint I speak the unspoken speech)

Anahad Shabad Dasam Dwar Vajeo,Teh Amrit Naam CHuaaya tha(the unstruck sound current of shabad vibrates nad resounds in the tenth gate and ambrosial nectar trickles down there)

I think we are too lucky,for having birth with such wisdom to differentiate between good and bad & Gurbani is the most precious and biggest gift of Almighty.May waheguru Ji makes our lives worthwhile and every loving soul reach the destination ,they are looking for.

WAH-HE-GURU!!

Milabae Ki Mehma Baran Na saaku,Nanak Parae PAreela(The great honour of meeting the lord cant be described;O Nanak its infinite and beyond measure)

Edited by sukrit kaur

Speaking of NDE's and OBEs (which are very very similar in experience), what do you make of the 'silver cord' seen by those who experience NDEs/OBEs?

The way I have always seen reality is that there is a nonphysical level that is part of the physical reality (the vitality of the physical). This realm is called "etheric" and exists surrounding everything physical and extending beyond physical objects and people by (I want to say about 1 M). But Etheric is part of the physical and when a person dies, eventually so to does their 'etheric' shell which can exist for a short time without the physical body. (Which accounts for recently deceased hanging around for a short time).

The silver cord, I have always thought of as tha gateway between the Etheric level and Astral level. It's nearly ALWAYS mentioned to be coming from the top of the head. This correspends to the location of the "10th Gate". So in that sense... silver cord = gateway between etheric and astral? Like a wormhole of sorts? It would make sense with the 'tunnel' and 'light at the end of the tunnel' descriptions.

Has anyone analyzed this correlation? It is a VERY prominent feature in NDE descriptions.

I have seen it also, in one of my OBEs. I have seen both etheric and astral levels as well. A misnomer is that OBEs are always called Astral Projection when majority of them actually happen on the etheric level... because the typical 'floating over the physical body' descriptions and seeing the physical reality in real time. Astral projection is MUCH more mystical in quality... like a dream but very vivid and conscoious.

Anyway in a Sikh sense has the silver cord ever been talked about?