Jang Jaswal Near Death Experience

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Guest Moneyandpower
On 5/9/2015 at 5:58 AM, Lucky said:

Interesting!

Some of you may be aware that I had experienced a NDE and was in a coma for nearly a month...but I don't go into details on an open forum.

This guy was talking about it just after a year... but in all honesty...it takes more than a few years to put all the pieces together and understand it.

I can usually comprehend the genuine NDE descriptions,so I will give my opinion on this one....and it is fairly genuine, except that I think he hasn't fully understood and realized yet !

My opinion is that he did come from one of the heavenly realms before his life on earth.

The fact, that in this life, he rejected God, the power, the divine...... is why he was susceptible to all the darker and negative energies which accounted for his numerous illnesses.

The easiest way to think of how these energies work is to think of your 'SOUL' or God energy as that which exists as a white light.

The more attached to God and the more God realized ---->>then the brighter and stronger the energy of this white light.

Stronger white light in a body---->>>makes the body less susceptible to energies of dark light... this also means poot, pret, jantar mantar, curses, black magic...and all that.... are less likely to affect such body.

Then on the other hand, if a person has hardly any white divine light in them---->>> then, their bodies are more likely to be consumed by the darker and depriving energies of ill health, disease, depression...and even suicide.

Think of "GU-RU"...from darkness to light !

He witnessed the Cosmic arrangement and from what he was trying to explain as really fast travel--->>>was about the real ''interstellar'' cosmic shift through light years of space in no concept of time!... 5th dimension!

This is how "Gobind"-(Lord of the Universe)....shows you what your existence really is.

It is tailored for each individual, which is why, No two experiences are ever exactly the same !.... OR they wouldn't be called experiences.

He said that wherever he was, "in this valley"... he felt comfortable and at home to say!....... that's because he had come from there originally, which means he was already out of lakh chaurasi before birth! (not sure if some of you will get this...can explain later)

Basically, the only way that he could move up from any of those heavens to sachkhand.. was by taking birth as a human again.... and from some of the heaven loks, you can actually do this by choice or will.

Human birth-existence, means---->>> live out or bhog your karams,, which are basically the weight that hold you into a realm.

However, his denial and complete lack of dharam (one of the four padaraths)----->>> predisposed him to the darker energies of ill-being and ill health.

But the biggie for him was the Blessing of GRACE and KIRPA by Akaal Purakh..........so that he got another chance to complete his duties.

This is HUKAM--->>>None of us can ever explain how or why.

This is what happens when you get thrown back into lack chaurasi again......the jamdoots come and club you with the iron dhandey, tie you up in shackles and lead you away as Kabirji says in gurbani.

You see, this guy was already out of the lack chaurasi from his previous janam, which is why he went straight into some lower/middle heaven lok--->>>since, he cam from there originally.

The other point is that as Guru Tegh Bahadurji describes...."This janam and life is just like a dream, when we wake up(which is when we die),-->> we realize that none of this life was real."

If you just imagine that when you are in a dream---->>It all seems quite real when you are in it...the people,.....the interactions,.... everything.... will seem like a reality in the dream state...... But, when you wake up-->>You realize that it wasn't real after all,.... it was just a dream, and now you are in the reality...dam-gotta getup in 30 mins and go to work :mellow:

In the same manner,.... Death is like the waking up from this matrix illusion.

A reason why there is a difference within NDE descriptions is,.. because it depends on what and where you were from in previous janams.

Lakh chaurasi is the complete universal cycle and then there are all the heaven loks that go from lower to higher realms but there are some levels after which you cannot ascend unless you have human birth.

The ascension within realms can happen, but this is in the ones where jamdoots take you, where you have to realize, learn and accept all your dark wrongdoings.

So for eg,, you may end up in the dark pit of where all the murderer jivas are.... You will enjoy their company until you realise, accept and learn your own shortcomings and sin of murdering.....in doing so, you will be able to rise above the rest, as your inner light will get brighter.... then you move on to the next lessons.....and so on.....

The MAIN point that I can stress is that, when a soul jiva is in this Human Life form---->>> This is it's only chance to jap, meditate, get the one-pointed awareness......so that it can go straight --->>> Sachkhand.

The Direct one way plane ticket that Guru Nanak Ji has taught us-->>Nanak naam jahaz hai

In the Video, Mr Jaswal has got some idea about his mind-no thoughts-...etc...because he mentioned it a few times....But he hasn't quite said that he has deciphered the message that he must Jap and meditate. This is why he was given the second chance.

As I stated above, I don't go into details about my NDE on an open forum, but I can tell you all that the main message and duty that I came back for was ...Jap, Simran ..and bhagti on His Name.

That was the ONLY thing I knew I had to do but I had never done it previously. In fact, I was never even spiritually inclined in any way.........so it took me a couple of years to work out how to get going and do bhagti.

The Dhan/Wealth of Naam is only carried forward from this realm of human life.

Sat Sri Akaal

Finally, someone who understands.

I am an also a soul who is out of chaurasi lakh joon but Waheguru put me on Earth, I accept his Hukam happily.

You are all wasting your time posting on forums, DO NAAM KAMAI!!!

It is infinitely greater than any 'good deed'. Seva IS NOT GOOD DEEDS! Seva is the Fertilizer of Naam Simran, but you must do it!

If you do not, then you will personally experience what a Jamdhoot is. I promise you that with all of my being.

The more you post on forums and keep discussing things endlessly, the more you stay on the level of mind that you are having discussions with. 

EX: you keep posting about one topic, you will never evolve, and you are not doing NAAM DA KAMAI or Naam Simran, BIG WASTE OF TIME!!!

Do Naam Simran then post, chances are you will realize how perfect He truly is and how he does not NEED US or our 'thinking'.

We are all bad, only the Guru is perfect.

SORRY IF I OFFENDED, BUT REMEMBER WHAT I SAY IS RIGHT, NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERE BHAANA SARBAT DA BHALLA

• 8 months later...