~ Personal Will Vs Divine Will ~

This quote from japji sahib got me deeply thinking on what is person will and what is divine will?

kiv sachi-aaraa ho-ee-ai kiv koorhai tutai paal
How then can one be purified? How can one throw away the falsehood?
hukam rajaa-ee chalnaa naanak likhi-aa naal
Says Nanak, By Abiding by the Command of God, which is written along with everyone!
According to my understanding, from absolute reality there is only divine will. However from relative point of view or fragmented reality- due to ignorance this jiv (separated soul) think it has personal will.
Here Guru maharaj ji saying submit to divine will-Hakum. No one can actually verbalize what specific divine hakum is as for each person as each one divine hakum is different for everybody while underpinning being the same. We can only know how to be in empty space so that reality-divine will can unfold itself in empty space of awareness.
Ultimately, It's like being in the driver's seat without holding the steering wheel while car is moving fast- any resistance to it will take us back to dream-ignorant state but letting go of resistance, acceptance of it of what is- will further invite us to mystery of divine will always unfolding. :D :D
Love to get sangat thoughts?

This question always get me in my own way.

For example, Gurbani say Kare re mann chitve udam... O Mind! Why are you thinking about making effort ?

And another instance, it says Udam Karendya... Make effort to get comfort...

So maybe the updesh is different for different people.

What I have understood is that we need to talk from where we are in our current experience of reality?

For me , makin effort is required, or Personal Will is more important in current experience of reality.

If I think there is divine will , I will not be able to make any effort.

In reality from Gurbani's perspective, everything is divine will. Which may become a current experience for me if Guru Ji wills. But for now, personal will is necessary to make the necessary effort for reaching that point where Grace takes us further into realizing that everywhere is God, and no one else or everything is divine will.

I think it all boils down to an individuals current experience of situation. For a Brahmgyani everything is Divine Willl, for a commoner like me a majority of life is personal will, rest is divine will.

What this pankti means to me : hukam rajaa-ee chalnaa naanak likhi-aa naal ?

I should be following the hukam of Guru Granth Sahib which is in the form of simple instructions, one of the major instruction being Naam Japna. And doing that I should strive for a stage where everything He does , I should be able to accept with bowed down head.