So-Called Mistakes In Ddt Books

Reincarnation is different than freedom. You or me cannot be born anywhere according to our own will. We are bound by the law of karma and reincarnation. Bhagats are not. They have the freedom to go to any place and be born anywhere, according to their own will. You are confusing reincarnation with freedom.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

SikhKhoj -- answer this.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

- Refer to the Shabad which says reciting Bani while walking is forbidden?

- Name historical sources of Guru Har Rai having 8 wives?

- Bhagats were out of janam maran, it makes no sense to come back again. Your Gurbachan Singh says that Daya Singh was a reincarnation of Lav (Ramchandars son)? And he only names 3 Bhagats who came back? There is no source for such spurious claims, its as credible as Inder Singh Ghagga claiming Guru Nanak Sahib ate halal meat in Mecca.

- Refer to the Shabad which says reciting Bani while walking is forbidden?

- Name historical sources of Guru Har Rai having 8 wives?

- Bhagats were out of janam maran, it makes no sense to come back again. Your Gurbachan Singh says that Daya Singh was a reincarnation of Lav (Ramchandars son)? And he only names 3 Bhagats who came back? There is no source for such spurious claims, its as credible as Inder Singh Ghagga claiming Guru Nanak Sahib ate halal meat in Mecca.

For your third point, I already told you to go read "Att Khalsa Mool Mantar".

Does sant gurbachan Singh mention not reciting any gurbani walking or only kirtan sohila? Cause if he said any gurbani then he would become a hypocrite cause he himself used to recite gurbani while standing walking etc...

can anyone explane me why kirtan sohilla cannot be recited while walking.

On page 62 Gurbachan Singh says that one shouldn't read Gurbani while walking because once Guru Nanak dev jis feet started bleeding when a sikh was reciting kirtan sohila while walking. Hello, wake up?

Are you sure bro, it is page 62? I didn't find it.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

People like you can justify anything. fact is that there is no metaphor in the Daya Singh Rehatnama it clearly says

'tab devi pargat hoe' - then the Goddess appeared. it goes on to say that Ik Oankar mantar was given by Guru Nanak, Sarbloh Knife by Kaal, Kach by Hanuman.

Unquote

Does it say the same, in any of the DDT books?

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

I was referring to KuttaBanda who said devi and devte in Daya Singh Rehat are metaphorical, which is untrue because in the same sentence Ik Oankar was given by Guru Nanak, Knife by Kaal, Kach by Hanuman making it apparent that its the individuals giving things not some metaphors for qualities.

And brother it might be page 162, under the Kirtan Sohila heading

we have so many maryadas some say keski is kakar same belive in male dominance (Ddt) some follow many hindu rituls. ww should have only one rehat maryada for whole panth weather it is nihangs taksal AKJ should only one maryada. i am strictly against having given male a special place in Ddt. some give kirpan ka amrit to women which is against gurmat .

I have to admit, DDT and their chiefs have been particularly vocal in their condemnation of giving Kirpan da Amrit to Sikh women. This can be seen from the videos with Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and also Gurbani Paath Darpan.

Kirtan sohila is a bani to be recited only when going to sleep in my opinion... I did not even know taksal had this belief and I thought I was different... My belief is when kirtan sohila is read it makes a fort for the night wherever you sleep and the shaheed Singhs are on pehra... I know sikh Khoj will ridicule me about my belief but I don't care... On this issue the DDT is clearly right in my heart...

I was referring to KuttaBanda who said devi and devte in Daya Singh Rehat are metaphorical, which is untrue because in the same sentence Ik Oankar was given by Guru Nanak, Knife by Kaal, Kach by Hanuman making it apparent that its the individuals giving things not some metaphors for qualities.

Gyani jee refers to Sri Hanumaan jee and Sri Ram Chander jee on page 58. What is wrong with it? Can you please explain?

Even Gurbani gives, plenty of references of Hindu deities.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Faeth

Kirtan sohila is a bani to be recited only when going to sleep in my opinion... I did not even know taksal had this belief and I thought I was different... My belief is when kirtan sohila is read it makes a fort for the night wherever you sleep and the shaheed Singhs are on pehra... I know sikh Khoj will ridicule me about my belief but I don't care... On this issue the DDT is clearly right in my heart...

i believe that at night we have to do kirtan sohilla but reading it before is not a kurehat we can read kirtan sohilla in day also like other banis.

ram rai changed the meaning of bani and damdami taksal is also doing this what to say now. i am not comparing DDT with Ram rai. Ddt had given our pant many gianis and shaheeds but there view on women is not clear there gianis says something and there rehat says something for eg sant jarnail singh ji said that except being in panj pyare women are free to do any seva. but in there maryada they mention singhs. they say women should look her husband as god. i strictly oppose Ddt's maryada.

Japji Sahib ought to be recited in morning, i.e. it is a morning bani, but you can recite it at any time. Does anyone say only recite Japji Sahib in morning? No.

Same way Sohila is recited before sleeping but you can also recite it at any time. And it doesn't matter wether you recite it while walking or sitting.

There are some people who have memorised the first 100 (or all angs) of Gurbani. If they are reciting Bani while walking they have to go sit down when Kirtan Sohila comes up and then move when ang 14 starts? Come on, be logical stop with these fairy tales.

This has been dragged too much!!

SIkhkhoj ji... please do the khoj correctly. Attached is the Kirtan sohila sakhi from the source u are mentioning. Please let the sangat know that in which line Sant ji says not to read kirtan sohila anytime except at night.

He said.. that from this uthaanka.. a maryada of reading Sohila sahiib at night was set. It doesnt say that it has to be read ONLY in night.

I have been fortunate to spend time with direct students of Baba Gurbachan ji.. and they keep reciting Gurbani.. whole day.. whole night.. everytime.. including.. walking.. eating (listening at that time).. exercising.. driving.. doing kheti.. bathing.. while playing soccer ..lol.. while hiking.. and sleeping (listening Bani at high volume).

And we are not here to search "mistake" in the DDT books.. u have seen the "mistake".. then show us and then we would be glad to have a vichaar on it.

Please introspect it yourself first.

WJKK WJKF

post-2381-0-64599600-1431627698_thumb.pn