Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee's Puran Sarroop

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I was reading quite a few articles and books in regards to Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee and I've discovered a few facts and I have a few theories about Sri Dasam Patshah's Granth.

If one were to inspect the various Versions of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee ( SGPC version, Bhai Randhir Singh Version, Hazoor Sahib Version, Anandpur Sahib Version, and so on) we'd find quite a lot of discrepancies and consistency in Birs when compared to each other.

As we all know, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib was with strenuous effort, compiled by Bhai Mani Singh Ji, who had managed to gather as much of Dasam Patshah Jee's Bani as he possibly could into his Bir.

This what I've noticed so far from my reading:

1) We discovered Banis which aren't to be found in Bhai Mani Singh's Bir.

2) many texts are ascribed to Jaan-O-Dil-Raa-Raah Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee which don't seem to match Guru Sahib's more prominent texts, which has caused people to doubt some of these Banis and consider them as the work of other writers. For example: Asfotak Kabit, Sahansar Sukhmana, Naam Shastar Mala Mantar, etc.

3) We'd find that some of Guru Sahib's Bani is outside of any version of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, such as Sarbloh Prakash.

4) We also find that some Banis are incomplete (portions are missing). For example: Shastar Naam Mala Granth/Puran, Akal Ustat, and Gyan Prabodh.

Bhai Mani Singh couldn't gather every Bani of Guru Sahib, but he did make an attempt, which was fruitful.

Baba Gurbakash Singh Jee and Baba Binod Singh Jee also prepared their very own Birs, Followed by many other Gursikhs of the 1700s.

This could explain why the Birs are inconsistent and have dissimilarities in content. Many of the writers must have found Banis ( which were not in the first Bir) and then added them into their own Sarroops. Others copied those Sarroops and produced their own. Some of the texts might have been of the Hazoori Gursikh Kavis and they were also added to Birs by writers thinking that they were Dasam Patshah's.

Also, Some Pothis were left undiscovered and thus weren't added into any Bir of Dasam Granth Sahib, such as Sarbloh Prakash.

I've noticed how many books containing the writings of Darbari Kavis are slowly going out of print and then out of Shelves.

Would it be permissible to combine Sarbloh Prakash, Hazoori Darbari Kavis' Bani, and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib into one Bir?

It could be HUGE, but that depends on the size of the letters and papers.

Dr. Kamalroop Singh of UK did his PHD on the Dasam Granth wherein he concluded that the entire Dasam Granth is the writings of Guru Gobind Singh. Furthermore he explains the reason for differences in manuscripts being that the banis were compiled as a work in progress. So the pre 1696 manuscripts contain less banis than the manuscripts of 1700. In the later 18th century Sikhs continued to make copies of the pre 1696 manuscripts which meant that these new manuscripts lacked the later writings of the post 1696 period. So it all depends on what manuscripts were copied from.