Sant Giani Inderjet Singh Ji Raqbe wale- must listen katha

SAadmin

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest NirmalaSengh
On 1/31/2016 at 11:06 AM, samurai said:

56adea7e58495_babainderjitsinghji.jpg.5a

Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji performing katha at the Nirmala Dera in Badoo in the presence of Sadhu Sants from Haridwar and Rikhikesh.

Sant Ji currently Live in Kharar which is near Mohali if anyone would like to meet them please contact Bhinder Singh Ji 

• 1 year later...
Guest Gupt Singh
On 6/16/2023 at 2:18 PM, Soulfinder said:

Great news Sant Ji are coming to London this month. 

Screenshot_2023-06-16-14-16-22-954_com.android.chrome.jpg

Will Sant Inderjeet Singh Ji be doing katha in the Midlands, or are they only coming to London? 

Guest Gupt Singh
14 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

At the moment veer ji this is the only news that dass has but i will update more when i see any posts about their uk visit 

Please do keep the sangat updated here if possible,  thanks in advance bhaji. And thanks for the links above 🙏🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Im not trying to crititcise a great mahapurkh likke Giani Inderjeet Singh but i heard one of his talks and he was like its okay to take bhang.  so i dont understand how you can have so much knowledge and then say things like this.  then giani sher singh has also said its okay to take bhang and these big gianis go to the houses of dusht people.  cant understand how you can have so much bani in your memory, all day they stay in Gurdwaras and in the Satguru's presence and yet they say these sort of things.  Satguru has clearly stated that alcohol and any other intoxication like cannabis is completey againt the Guru's Mat (Gurmat).

On 2/1/2024 at 10:17 AM, PAL_07 said:

Im not trying to crititcise a great mahapurkh likke Giani Inderjeet Singh but i heard one of his talks and he was like its okay to take bhang.  so i dont understand how you can have so much knowledge and then say things like this.  then giani sher singh has also said its okay to take bhang and these big gianis go to the houses of dusht people.  cant understand how you can have so much bani in your memory, all day they stay in Gurdwaras and in the Satguru's presence and yet they say these sort of things.  Satguru has clearly stated that alcohol and any other intoxication like cannabis is completey againt the Guru's Mat (Gurmat).

He's entirely correct that's how. Who told you not to?

Cannabis is a non toxic herb bro. Ground unto the floors of Gurudware and distributed by elevated members of the Paanth. 

• 2 weeks later...