About ridhi sidhi

Its not recommended to do mool mantar patt for ridhi sidhi. I beleive mool mantar can be only done with desire to merge in absolute truth and reality due to essence of mool mantar essence itself. But you more than welcome to check sharda poran granth which shabad vidhiyas for physical, spiritual ridhi sidhi prosperity and also check out

I feel it is not how much in count .. but how much you do and how much do you obtain...at times we do jaap and we just have thoughts racing across and at times we are engrossed ...i feel it is kirpa which is not in our hands ...je labb gaya ta labba giya...everyone i feel gets a different amount of benefit he / she can handle ..at times the sharir cannot handle ...this all would come with abhyaas

Edited by jaikaara

• 2 weeks later...

How much mool mantar a sehajdhari sikh shoud do per day to obtain ridhi sidhi?

Bro, what do you mean by Sehajdhari here? Do you mean a person, who stays away from 4 cardinal sins and has not taken amrit yet?

Keeping kesh is very important, to improve the effectiveness of mantars.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

How much mool mantar a sehajdhari sikh shoud do per day to obtain ridhi sidhi?

If you do acquire ridhiyan sidhiyan, please use them to help others, without being influenced by any vikars.

Not every person, has the capacity to control ridhiyan sidhiyan.

Please do watch the video below. It is based on true events. It is about a man, who is granted a Sidhi (Karan Pisachnee) by a Sadhu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y6b1Lzo-ok

Bhul chul maaf

Edited by paapiman

• 1 year later...
On 8/23/2016 at 4:31 AM, Guest hum moorakh said:

if a Sikh get ridhyan sidhyan when can a Sikh use them, or should a Sikh not use them at all.

A Sikh can use them, after getting approval from Sri Satguru jee or a Gurmukh Brahamgyani. Otherwise, a Sikh must always refrain from using them and stay within the divine hukam.

Bhul chuk maaf