Sikh Astrologer

paapiman

Hahahaha omg XD sory for interference 

But reading this post it reminds me of time 

Where two brothers goes to sadhu 

They bow for 

Respect and gives offerings 

Sadhu predicts that first brother will be 

Very rich and he will own gold bricks and second will even find difficult to feed himself and family 

-Years pass-

And first brother comes and falls in feet of sadhu and pleads "prediction was wrong I m poor and my brother is rich "

Sadhu laughs and says that after prediction you were happy abt rich life and u didn't work but ur brother worked hard so future changed 

Well from my opinion we make our own future 

Our future depends according to serving guru n doing good karma

Guru Granth sahib ji will write our future accordingly 

It would be good if somebody recommend good Sikh astrologist to paapiman before he  change opinion of all gursikhs abt astrology 

Which is a great obstacle for Gursikhs in spiritual journey

I remember reading and searching abt padam rekha and if I have it ..LOL  coz I read abt saints having padam rekha (my Mann is stupid) 

But inner voice told me to stop wasting time and do abhyaas 

Astrology is for Sikhs who got a lot of time and money on hand to waste :p

P.s love the stuff how u guys totally changed Gurbani tukk meanings in your favor :p (y)

The problem is understanding what it is about......You see, I used to totally disregard it, but as I'm learning and finding my own self even more,, I now have a better understanding.      There is destiny which is written on our foreheads as gurbani tells us.. Gurbani also tells us that we have come witj past lekhas of karams that have kept us bound to lak charasi. In order to get out of the charasi cycle, we DO have the opportunity to make efforts and start over-writing our own new karams... Astrology can be accurate prediction ONLY at a given time for any person depending on seeds sown and gurmat followed.  ...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2015 at 5:11 AM, paapiman said:

Heard of another sakhi, where a person was given the boon of Astrology. Tenth master stopped at his place, while on his way to Deccan region and asked him about Aurengzeb. The person was able to correctly predict that Aurengzeb will not be able to have darshan of Satguru jee.

Bro, your point makes sense, but even other sciences have limitations too, including medical, in front of Maharaaj. That does not mean, we must stop going to doctors.

Bhul chuk maaf

No one can beat you Paapiman.

Seriously, you have your own version of Sikhi. Just like how brahmin use to fulfill his desire by associating things with devis and devtas, similarly you do it with our Gurus.

Don't get offended, that's the reality.

I would not say that it is ultimate knowledge, but you should watch this. 

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

My thoughts have changed since 2015, after reading granths like Nanak Parkash, where Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s janam patri(astrological paper) was read to Sri Guru Angad Dev ji and other countless things in other granths. I now believe it is a science which can help benifit a person’s sikhi if that person uses the knowledge wisely. For example if by going to an astrologer and finding something bad is gonna happen, we could do naam simran to lessen the damage or eradicate if fully. The astrology is just a simple guide to our life of events that will unfold, but the true guru is the real changer. The true guru can change your future in an instant.

i am currently working on this line, some times are as such when nothing seems to work ..learning the planetary positions i would want to do bani more

• 10 months later...

I remember a saakhi from Sant Partap Singh Ji Ilford Uk Karamsar Gurdwara Wale around 8/9 years back now this was when i was sitting in the kirtain divan hall.

From what i remember from it and how it relates to this thread is important.

There was a Sant called Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji (not Damdami Taksal wale these are another one).

So in their jawani young age Sant Ji always used to get into trouble with the police due to their anger attuide fighting etc. As their i think thiya/chacha ji was a halwdar they would be always free from the hawalaat. 

So one day his parents asked a pandit hand reader to find out his future kismat as they were always in trouble most of the time. When found out it was written 20 years jail was in their kismat life.

Hearing this Sant Ji was shocked as who wouldn't. So they decided to paaths of Sri Jap Ji Sahib around 100/120 (can't remember extact count now) everyday and other paaths etc.

One day came they wanted to make a gurdwara or was it someone who requested them so they didn't take permission from the maharaja of patiala as old habbits don't leave a person. 

They said in punjabi that they are only going to make a gurdwara so what ? 

This however led them into jail for 20 days as it was a criminal offence back then. So after 20 days they were free and i can't remember the rest but i think they were told this was a reduced cut of their 20 years punishment by all the bhagati they had done. 

So the moral of this story is that by visting a pandit hand reader etc they life had changed a lot and how gurbani and hand reading worked hand in hand as 20 years became 20 days.

9 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

I remember a saakhi from Sant Partap Singh Ji Ilford Uk Karamsar Gurdwara Wale around 8/9 years back now this was when i was sitting in the kirtain divan hall.

From what i remember from it and how it relates to this thread is important.

There was a Sant called Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji (not Damdami Taksal wale these are another one).

So in their jawani young age Sant Ji always used to get into trouble with the police due to their anger attuide fighting etc. As their i think thiya/chacha ji was a halwdar they would be always free from the hawalaat. 

So one day his parents asked a pandit hand reader to find out his future kismat as they were always in trouble most of the time. When found out it was written 20 years jail was in their kismat life.

Hearing this Sant Ji was shocked as who wouldn't. So they decided to paaths of Sri Jap Ji Sahib around 100/120 (can't remember extact count now) everyday and other paaths etc.

One day came they wanted to make a gurdwara or was it someone who requested them so they didn't take permission from the maharaja of patiala as old habbits don't leave a person. 

They said in punjabi that they are only going to make a gurdwara so what ? 

This however led them into jail for 20 days as it was a criminal offence back then. So after 20 days they were free and i can't remember the rest but i think they were told this was a reduced cut of their 20 years punishment by all the bhagati they had done. 

So the moral of this story is that by visting a pandit hand reader etc they life had changed a lot and how gurbani and hand reading worked hand in hand as 20 years became 20 days.

Why didn't Guru Gobind Singh ji used this jugti to save their son? 

Is bhagti of Guru Gobind Singj ji less than this sant? 

On 11/3/2017 at 2:59 PM, Singh123456777 said:

My thoughts have changed since 2015, after reading granths like Nanak Parkash, where Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s janam patri(astrological paper) was read to Sri Guru Angad Dev ji and other countless things in other granths. I now believe it is a science which can help benifit a person’s sikhi if that person uses the knowledge wisely. For example if by going to an astrologer and finding something bad is gonna happen, we could do naam simran to lessen the damage or eradicate if fully. The astrology is just a simple guide to our life of events that will unfold, but the true guru is the real changer. The true guru can change your future in an instant.

Nobody, not a single person, predicted 84 riot before it happened, otherwise, mass killing and rape could have been prevented. But, some may argue that pandits didn't want to benefit Sikhs, then what about utranchchal floods?

No pandit, sadhu, sant, brahmgyani, jyotshi, pandit, astrologer etc. predicted Uttranchal floods which killed thousands. 

Is this jugti only exist to benefit criminals?

On 9/10/2018 at 4:28 AM, akalpurkh said:

Nobody, not a single person, predicted 84 riot before it happened, otherwise, mass killing and rape could have been prevented. But, some may argue that pandits didn't want to benefit Sikhs, then what about utranchchal floods?

This was all maharajs hukam. I knew of Sants and Mahapurkhs who knew this was gonna happen, but due to Maharajs hukam they could not do anything.

There was a sakhi of Bhagat Fareed Ji, where he saw a dam that was about to break and spread its water in the pind and kill people. He told the wall to stay standing, but maharaj told him that the wall breaking is all in hukam. So he then left the wall like that.

13 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

This was all maharajs hukam. I knew of Sants and Mahapurkhs who knew this was gonna happen, but due to Maharajs hukam they could not do anything.

There was a sakhi of Bhagat Fareed Ji, where he saw a dam that was about to break and spread its water in the pind and kill people. He told the wall to stay standing, but maharaj told him that the wall breaking is all in hukam. So he then left the wall like that.

Veer ji you are right 100% on the subject as i have made a thread on the subject of 84 with Sant mahapurshs who knew about it.

Here is the link

On 9/11/2018 at 6:57 PM, Singh123456777 said:

Wow! What an achievement. Kudos to Mahapurkh that he knew that the women would get raped on the streets of Delhi. Still, he didn't feel the need to warn poeple by acting dump, just to please God.

What if this Mahapurkh come to know in advance that his mother and sisters would get raped and brutally killed, would he still be Mute?

Why do we go out on the streets every year for 84 justice? Wouldn't they say is all your Maharaj's hukam?