Jump to content
paapiman

Sikh Astrologer

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, akalpurkh said:

Wow! What an achievement. Kudos to Mahapurkh that he knew that the women would get raped on the streets of Delhi. Still, he didn't feel the need to warn poeple by acting dump, just to please God.

What if this Mahapurkh come to know in advance that his mother and sisters would get raped and brutally killed, would he still be Mute?

Why do we go out on the streets every year for 84 justice? Wouldn't they say is all your Maharaj's hukam?

So you question the hukam of akaal purkh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, akalpurkh said:

Wow! What an achievement. Kudos to Mahapurkh that he knew that the women would get raped on the streets of Delhi. Still, he didn't feel the need to warn poeple by acting dump, just to please God.

What if this Mahapurkh come to know in advance that his mother and sisters would get raped and brutally killed, would he still be Mute?

Why do we go out on the streets every year for 84 justice? Wouldn't they say is all your Maharaj's hukam?

You got to be serious. 

Blood was spilled in 1984 to nourish the khalsa spirit.  Every few decades this happens to keep the "plant" of sikhism alive, so have I heard. Just like when Guru Tegh Bahadur ji spilled his blood to protect dharam, shaheeds spill blood to revive the khalsa spirit. 

You do realise that everything waheguru does has a much deeper reason for it than a brainwashed person like you can fathom, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

You got to be serious. 

Blood was spilled in 1984 to nourish the khalsa spirit.  Every few decades this happens to keep the "plant" of sikhism alive, so have I heard. Just like when Guru Tegh Bahadur ji spilled his blood to protect dharam, shaheeds spill blood to revive the khalsa spirit. 

You do realise that everything waheguru does has a much deeper reason for it than a brainwashed person like you can fathom, right?

7

Wow! you guys have justification for each and everything. So big talks, only because nobody for your family was raped and brutally killed. 

Awesome! women are raped to nourish and revive Sikhi. God forbid, next time if any woman from your family is raped, hope you don't file a case for justice because it all happened for good cause.

This is poojari wala rabb, which Dhadriawala rejects in his talks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, akalpurkh said:

Wow! you guys have justification for each and everything. So big talks, only because nobody for your family was raped and brutally killed. 
 

That is because everything in the universe happens for a reason. How could you be so sure? One of my uncles was taken away by the police as he was a kharku and his body was never given back to the family. They always annoyed his mum, dad and other family members, giving them so much pain (both psychological and physical). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, akalpurkh said:

This is poojari wala rabb, which Dhadriawala rejects in his talks.

He tells you this and then he also tells you that there is only one god. You buy everything he says, he's going to go to hell and drag you down with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, akalpurkh said:

Wow! you guys have justification for each and everything. So big talks, only because nobody for your family was raped and brutally killed. 

I had three family members die and one brutally tortured from 1984-1990 so you can shut your fuckin mouth you little shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 4:58 PM, akalpurkh said:

Wow! you guys have justification for each and everything. So big talks, only because nobody for your family was raped and brutally killed. 

Awesome! women are raped to nourish and revive Sikhi. God forbid, next time if any woman from your family is raped, hope you don't file a case for justice because it all happened for good cause.

This is poojari wala rabb, which Dhadriawala rejects in his talks.

I found some evidence for what I had said earlier.

"The tenth Guru formed the Khalsa by shedding his blood. When this plant gets dried up, it needs more blood. Then the Guru`s beloved ones spill their blood to keep the Khalsa`s flag flying. This cycle comes approximately every 50 years"

http://www.sikhlionz.com/martyrbhaifaujasingh.htm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, shangrilla100 said:

So speaketh tva prasad, ‘The Enlightened One’!

I quoted shaheed bhai fauja singh, these aren't my own words.

Gurprasad, I do wish to behold god one-day, as for the remaining matter of enlightenment. May god bless us all with his love. Vaheguru. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×