“Aghor is a very mysterious study which is rarely mentioned in books and hardly understood even by the yogis and swamis of India. It is an esoteric path involving solar science and is used for healing. This science is devoted to understanding and mastering the finer forces of life—finer than prana. It creates a bridge between life here and hereafter. There are very few yogis who practice the aghori science, and those who do are shunned by most people because of their strange ways.”

“Aghor is a path which has been described in the Atharva Veda, but in none of the scriptures have I ever read that human flesh should be eaten. I asked him, “Why do you live like this, eating the flesh of dead bodies?”
He replied, “Why do you call it a ‘dead body’? It’s no longer human. It’s just matter that is not being used. You’re associating it with human beings. No one else will use that body, so I will. I’m a scientist doing experiments, trying to discover the underlying principles of matter and energy” 

Excerpt From: Swami Rama. “Living with the Himalayan Masters.”

“Aghor is a very mysterious study which is rarely mentioned in books and hardly understood even by the yogis and swamis of India. It is an esoteric path involving solar science and is used for healing. This science is devoted to understanding and mastering the finer forces of life—finer than prana. It creates a bridge between life here and hereafter. There are very few yogis who practice the aghori science, and those who do are shunned by most people because of their strange ways.”

“Aghor is a path which has been described in the Atharva Veda, but in none of the scriptures have I ever read that human flesh should be eaten. I asked him, “Why do you live like this, eating the flesh of dead bodies?”
He replied, “Why do you call it a ‘dead body’? It’s no longer human. It’s just matter that is not being used. You’re associating it with human beings. No one else will use that body, so I will. I’m a scientist doing experiments, trying to discover the underlying principles of matter and energy” 

Excerpt From: Swami Rama. “Living with the Himalayan Masters.”

Thanks bro.

• 1 year later...

There is a reference to activities of Aghoris in Sri Akal Ustat Sahib jee

ਕਹੂੰ ਦੇਵ ਧਰਮ ਕਹੂੰ ਸਾਧਨਾ ਕੇ ਹਰਮ ਕਹੂੰ ਕੁਤਸਤ ਕੁਕਰਮ ਕਹੂੰ ਧਰਮ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਹੋ ॥

ਹਰਮ- Refers to lowly (neech) acts

Please listen to Gyani Harbhajan Singh jee Dhudikey talking about this issue. He also narrates an encounter between a Jatt and an Aghori.

Please start listening after 18:40 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Giani_Harbhajan_Singh_Dhudikey_(Vidyarthi_Sampardai_Bhindra)/Sri_Dasam_Guru_Granth_Sahib_Ji_Katha/03_Akal_Ustat_Katha/Giani.Harbhajan.Singh.(Dhudhikey)--037.-.Sri.Akal.Ustat.Katha.04.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf