Erotica/Sexual Imagery in SSGGSJ (Guru Granth Sahib jee)

paapiman

Another tuk. This was mentioned by Gyani Ranjit Singh jee, in the video posted on this forum.

ਜੇ ਲਖ ਇਸਤਰੀਆ ਭੋਗ ਕਰਹਿ ਨਵ ਖੰਡ ਰਾਜੁ ਕਮਾਹਿ ॥

You may enjoy the pleasures of hundreds of thousands of women, and rule the nine continents of the world.

Bhul chuk maaf

Some Sexual Imagery in Vaaran (Bhai Gurdas):

ਕਾਮਣਿ ਕਾਮਣਿਆਰੀਐ ਕੀਤੋ ਕਾਮਣੁ ਕੰਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ।

Kaamani Kaamaniaareeai Keeto Kaamanu Kant Piaaray.

कामणि कामणिआरीऐ कीतो कामणु कंत पिआरे ।

The enchantress wife with her charms made the husband dote on her.

1 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੩੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੨ ਪੰ. ੧

ਨਾਰਿ ਭਤਾਰਿ ਪਿਆਰੁ ਕਰਿ ਸਿਹਜਾ ਭੋਗ ਸੰਜੋਗੁ ਬਣੰਦਾ।

Naari Bhataari Piaaru Kari Sihajaa Bhog Sanjogu Banandaa.

नारि भतारि पिआरु करि सिहजा भोग संजोगु बणंदा ।

Husband meets wife and prepares her for further joy.

3 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੭ ਪੰ. ੩

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest Westerner

People! Please! I grew in the west. When I was a child I was called Darling, Honey, Sweetie and maybe some other words. These words are just to respect someone to give them affection not any sort or Sexual crap.I am only a Gursikh for one reason. That is I had so much respect from the white friends. The Punjabi people were OH! why don't cut your hair, Why don't drink beer and other stuff. I have lots of respect for them. Pappi Man Bul Chuk Maph your head. Your screws are very loose, you need to on some type of Mental Medicine. Go Home and get Lost. Go back your Hindu forefathers.

People! Please! I grew in the west. When I was a child I was called Darling, Honey, Sweetie and maybe some other words. These words are just to respect someone to give them affection not any sort or Sexual crap.I am only a Gursikh for one reason. That is I had so much respect from the white friends. The Punjabi people were OH! why don't cut your hair, Why don't drink beer and other stuff. I have lots of respect for them. Pappi Man Bul Chuk Maph your head. Your screws are very loose, you need to on some type of Mental Medicine. Go Home and get Lost. Go back your Hindu forefathers.

The way this person insults paapiman is like how Satkiran would insult him lol.

But I don't like insulting people... however, Paapiman is so far off the mark that his continual drivel (especially when it comes to trying to degrade and insult women - and he actually goes actively looking for ways to do it!!!) it gets under my skin soooooo much!  I just know he's on the other side of his screen looking down his nose at Singhnis, thinking his penis makes him superior. I have news for him, he can't take it with him when he goes (though as someone else pointed out, he will likely try!)  In fact he is so obsessed with his "male-hood" that I would not be surprised if he comes back next time as a (female) prostitute or something... 

People! Please! I grew in the west. When I was a child I was called Darling, Honey, Sweetie and maybe some other words. These words are just to respect someone to give them affection .

Thanks for the above point.  It answers a concern raised by a Guest earlier, regarding the use of the "Darling" word.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Paapiman,

I suspect you're not exposed much to western people and culture which is why you do not understand the context of the darling and how it's used. Your understanding is something out of a book and not through interaction.

Guest jee - Check the above post by Westerner.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Insults might be very helpful in one's spiritual growth.

Dhan Guru Nanak........toon heen Nirankaar

Bhul chuk maaf

No they won't... insults are always born out of anger... that's why I hate insults.  Anger is one of our biggest enemy.  And I admit I am prone to becoming angry when I see treatment which is unfair toward Singhnis when all humans are equal.  I know that not everyone can see that yet, and I should find other ways to help them see, the truth then to just get angry with them.  But when people purposely go looking for things to nitpick against females, cherry picking things to make females look inferior, then I admit... anger does pop in.  To me, the cherry picking of things and looking for reasons to twist things and put females into inferior roles to men, is insulting.  And it's obvious that in your case, you have something against women... I am not sure what, but I really would suggest talking to a professional about it, because it's a very unhealthy fixation that "could" over time turn into abuse etc. towards the same.  Paapiman, you really do need to resolve your issues against women... not only for women's sake but your own (it's stunting your own spiritual progression!) and then maybe you can start to see that same Divine light in all of us.

Insults might be very helpful in one's spiritual growth.

Dhan Guru Nanak........toon heen Nirankaar

Bhul chuk maaf

This is off-topic, but related to the above post.

Srimaan Sant Baba Ishar Singh jee Maharaaj Kaleranwale (it might be some other mahapurakh) used to say that ........nindak eats feces (filth) of the person, whose ninda he does. The nindak actually helps the other person spiritually.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Guest Guest Again

Do you people have a problem, We Canucks have to stick together. You people can speak all the false, and Gibberish as you wish. Sticks and Stones might break my bones but Speaking against the Great Lord will reflect your vision to those that are making false statements. Truth will always prevail. Equality I use to change my children's diapers, I used cook for the children and their mother. What is wrong with that people. As far as your sexual problem. A male and female are just as equally sexually active. There is not thing as a man has a extreme sexual drive than a female. There is equality each and every way it just depends on how you see it through your eyes. Eyes can be deceiving.

Another verse with Sexual Imagery:

ANG 198

ਜਿਉ ਕਾਪੁਰਖੁ ਪੁਚਾਰੈ ਨਾਰੀ ॥੧॥

or a eunuch caressing a woman. ||1||

ਕਾਪੁਰਖੁ  - can refer to a transgender or an impotent man

ਪੁਚਾਰੈ  - can mean licking and kissing (Please see below for evidence)

Another meaning: How can an impotent man satisfy the sexual desires of a woman (Please see below for evidence from Fareedkot wala teeka)

kapurakh-1.thumb.jpg.5b1a2d74995645120ac

kapurakh-2.thumb.jpg.58b09366cc86f534e33

Bhul chuk maaf

I think it's also now obvious that a lot of apnay have imbibed puritan, excessively-conservative, frigid, Victorian sexually repressed thinking and think it is the Sikh way. 

Given their reactions to Charitrio Pakyaan, I dread their reactions to the above disclosures about certain contents of maharaj....