Harrassment Issues

CdnSikhGirl

Harrassment issues on this forum need to stop.  

Members personally attacking others should be heavily moderated.  Chatanga1 has been harrassing me continuously first in PMs then I blocked him, then he continued in public posts which I was made aware of by someone else so I had to remove the block, and he is still continuing:

What a hypocrit. She disgraced herself a long time ago on this forum, and still hung around to smell her shit.

And like some deranged inadequate the liar just keeps on and on. 

Credit where it's due. At least you didn't create some "last post" diarrhea like your lying fanclub satkirin something did, about not coming here again. Your boyfriend mrsingh has disappeared as well. maybe you could get him back as well.

First of all, HE is the one who contacted me in PM, NOT the other way around, asking me to leave the forum.  How rude is that? And then accusing me of being vulgar which I have never been. (Looking at the above comments who is the one being vulgar with language like that ^^^^)

And then when I publicly called him out for it, he called me a liar.  And this is continuing.  

I am tired of all the name calling and rude comments.

And more recently I have been called a transgender (actually the word used was "tranny" which is the derogatory form of the word) with reference to (I guess) the fact that I apparently look like a man because I tie a dastar and my face is somehow male looking?? 

These comments and attacks are vicious and hateful and something needs to be done about it. 

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

Thank you for creating awareness on the tone of this forum.

Please do use the report button if you feel like it still continues. 

What we can do is: edit content, give warnings, put users on moderation and eventually ban people from the site.

Edited by amardeep

Harrassment issues on this forum need to stop.  

Members personally attacking others should be heavily moderated.  Chatanga1 has been harrassing me continuously first in PMs then I blocked him, then he continued in public posts which I was made aware of by someone else so I had to remove the block, and he is still continuing:

Asking you to admit the truth is not harassment. I had harassed you continously? we had a conversation on ONE occasion where you couldn't bring yourself to admit you had told lies and tried to deflect the issue.

Why couldn't you c and p the conversation to show everyone how i had "harassed" you then? Why did I need to ask several times, before doing it myself?

First of all, HE is the one who contacted me in PM, NOT the other way around, asking me to leave the forum.  How rude is that? And then accusing me of being vulgar which I have never been. (Looking at the above comments who is the one being vulgar with language like that ^^^^)

And then when I publicly called him out for it, he called me a liar.  And this is continuing. 

Not disputed. I DID contact you first to ask you to leave the forum as you had obviously gone to such lengths to tyell us how much against women this forum is. Then you posted lies in a topic. So i contacted you again to set the record straight about your lies. 

You didn't call me out on anything, it was me who asked you to remove your lies and when you couldn't for fear of exposing yourself as a liar, you do the next thing you think will work.

You are so devious. You call paapiman all sorts and yet expect that you should be immune.

bahadur

harjas

sher

asatkirin.

What lies were tho exactly?  I said you tried to goad me into leaving the forum. You just admitted to it... there is no lie there.  And that's all I ever said - your conduct was very inappropriate! And then calling me vulgar when your own language above is far worse than anything I would ever say.  Your mouth should be washed out with soap!

Anyone reading that copy and paste can see you instigated it.

And I have never called Paapiman any names... not even once.  I said he disgraced himself in public on the forum by suggesting that tuks from SGGSJ were 'erotica' when they are clearly speaking about the relationship between soul bride and husband lord... NOT about sex between a physical woman and man.  It's allegory... but he was trying to make a point that it was mere erotica, which I am sure you must at least a tiny bit, feel is disrespect of Gurbani??  Oh and I suggested that he was interested in occult topics (because he has been asking about a bunch of them).  I have never once used foul words like *shit* *liar* *diarrhea* etc. against anyone. Not even once.  You can go back in historical posts and check. If you don't think using words like that is considered 'vugar' then you have serious issues.  Instead you think that speaking for equality of Singhs and Singhnis alike, is vulgar.  And yes, certain Jathas have practices which go against what the Gurus advocated. Pointing these out, is only so that maybe they can be rectified in the future. But some members of these certain groups actually have such a low opinion of women, why isn't it ok to point that out?? Why is it considered 'vulgar' to you to point out these injustices??

Things like:
- Women barred from seva of cleaning sanctum sanctorum with milk at Darbar Sahib
- Women barred from Granthi in MANY places
- Women barred from kirtan / ragee at Darbar Sahib and certain jathas / taksals
- Women barred from chaur sahib seva
- Women barred from akhand paaths in certain jathas / taksals as pothi
- Women barred from sitting on tabia certain times (even with advent of modern hygiene products)
- Women barred from being one of the Panj Pyaras even though SRM specifies they can
- Women under-represented in Gurdwara Management Committees
- Women under-represented in the Takhts
- Suggestions that wives must bow to their husbands because their husband is 'higher status' over them
- Told they have to see their husband (and serve him) as a 'demi god' over her
- Suggstions that women don't even deserve true amrit and were never meant to be Khalsa by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and only were given amrit (kirpan) so that the Singhs would eat food they cooked (If that's not a degrading and insuting suggestion to 'put women in their place' I dont know what is - they were only given a kind of sort of amrit so they could be servants to their husbands? - yippie joy joy awesome to be a woman!)

And you suggest this is natural order of things?? And that it's 'vulgar' to point them out??

But it's not vulgar to insult someone using words like you used above? Even after you have insulted me, and called me names etc. I have still not insulted you even once btw. So please remember that when you sleep at night. 

How about the message from Crystal? Do you consider that to not be vulgar? Calling me a "tranny" saying my face and turban make me look like a "man in drag"? 

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

And I have never called Paapiman any names... not even once.  I said he disgraced himself in public on the forum by suggesting that tuks from SGGSJ were 'erotica' when they are clearly speaking about the relationship between soul bride and husband lord... NOT about sex between a physical woman and man.  It's allegory... but he was trying to make a point that it was mere erotica, which I am sure you must at least a tiny bit, feel is disrespect of Gurbani?? - Women under-represented in the Takhts

Miss, read pappiman post clearly, he says if we take Gurbani "verses" on face value/ literal meanings then we might find the following verses obscene, he is trying to bring our attention to not focus on visual imaginary in Sri Dasam Granth Jee and focus on the purpose of it.

READ before you type.

Miss, read pappiman post clearly, he says if we take Gurbani "verses" on face value/ literal meanings then we might find the following verses obscene, he is trying to bring our attention to not focus on visual imaginary in Sri Dasam Granth Jee and focus on the purpose of it.

READ before you type.

He has also said many times that there are many 'arthi aarths' of every tuk (I think thats how he put it) and that literal meaning has to be taken also.  He used that line to justify women bowing to men as God over them.

What lies were tho exactly?  I said you tried to goad me into leaving the forum. You just admitted to it... there is no lie there. 

Oh the hysteria!! Some poisonous warped mind you have. I didnt goad you into anything. I didnt goad you inot some "last post" rubbish. The lie you told was that I told you to leave, hinting that womens views were not welcome on this forum. I asked you to leave because you obviously foudn something worng with this forum and wanted to leave, but not quietly like a normal person would, but by making a fuss and drawing attention to yourself. You just love this attention don't you?

I have still not insulted you even once btw. So please remember that when you sleep at night. 

How about the message from Crystal? Do you consider that to not be vulgar? Calling me a "tranny" saying my face and turban make me look like a "man in drag"?

I found it insulting when you proclaimed that I had told you to leave the forum and that this forum had no place for women's views.

What do I have to do with Crystals views? Did you defend those who your precious scholar khoj offended time and time again? Yet I have to get involved when you are the target?

I dont see you telling Crystal to stop... or  Chatanga... why not?  You condone what they did?

Really? A "tranny"? Saying I look like a man in drag? making up lies about me? etc?  Why should I stop? Why not them?

what crystal said is totally wrong. When it comes to chatanga he actually never harnessed you. He told you to leave because you said you already were gonna leave but then you decided to stay. So that's why he calls you a liar etc. And if some of your posts are crap what's the big deal in pointing them out?

• 7 months later...
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 8:36 PM, CdnSikhGirl said:

And more recently I have been called a transgender (actually the word used was "tranny" which is the derogatory form of the word) with reference to (I guess) the fact that I apparently look like a man because I tie a dastar and my face is somehow male looking???

So I'm not the only one LOOOOOOLL

• 4 years later...
On 8/14/2015 at 3:27 PM, CdnSikhGirl said:

Women barred from seva of cleaning sanctum sanctorum with milk at Darbar Sahib

If you see it from a technical point, Guru Sahib is male so it only makes sense for a man to do it. Even the Aunti Jis at my local gurdwara agreed that if Guru Sahib is male, the men place all the rumalas and we will just fold the old ones up.

Women barred from being one of the Panj Pyaras

On the day of Vaisakhi, it was only men who stud up. If we are trying to represent them (which we are as the historical panj pyare are not physical here) they should all be like them. It is not just women but it is also people who have lost a part of their body(e.g: lost a part of their finger on disabled). This is because non of them had a missing part. If a woman had stud up, there would have been a woman in the panj pyare. People like you don’t question why the gurus were all male but then jump upon this.

Suggestions that wives must bow to their husbands

ਘਰ ਬਾਰੀ ਹੋਇ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਘਰ ਬਾਰੀ ਸਿਖ ਪੈਰੀਂ ਪਾਇਆ ॥

"A Sikh is to be a householder, if the Sikh is a true Sikh (i.e. a Brahmgyani) and one meets such a Sikh, One is to surrender at the feet of such a Sikh and do their seva in humility." Bhai Gurdas Jee Var. 6, Pauri 2

Not to the husband. This shabad applies to men and women.